Tropical Breeze Guesthouse/Apartments Reviews

38 Massie Street, Massade Gros-Islet, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

The Tropical Breeze Guest House was perfect for me. Located very close to the road buses to both Castries and Beausejour ( Cricket Stadium ) and with a brilliant Indian Restaurant ( Elegance Cafe ) at the end of the road.

• 11th Sep 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Tropical Breeze very much, and Ruth made us feel so welcome. Her staff were also brilliant! I have already recommended the hotel to many of my friends, and distributed some of her business cards to my friends! The breakfast was good, the apartment was spotlessly clean, the local knowledge was brilliant, and the whole place felt very homely. By the end of the week we felt like the place was home, and that the Wiggins family were our family.

• 8th May 2014