Tropical Breeze Guesthouse/Apartments Reviews

38 Massie Street, Massade Gros-Islet, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

Even so I had to spend the first night at a different hotel, my stay there on the 2 nights I was there, was very nice. The room was small but it had everything I needed. The owner was really nice and tried to accommodate me the best she could. The location is good, walking distance to Gros Islet and very convenient to go to the Friday street party. The bus stops 2 minutes walking from the guesthouse. There are lots of buses from Castries. I would recommend this place.

Tropical Breezes in Gros Islet St. Lucia's North/NorthWest tip is simply at one end of the town & a short walk to all Rest & Beach areas- that are accessible to Pigeon Island along the waters edge. Also a short walk to the Main Rd to access MiniBuses ( Taxis ). This is a very comfortable Guest House for the Budget minded yet is kept very clean & is safe, secure with a very friendly & helpful staff & owner/management . There is a weekly Friday night Street Party to enjoy.

Great little place, friendly staff and super clean!!

View all Gros Islet Bed and Breakfasts