Tropical Dolphin Hostel e Pousada Reviews

Av. Governador Abreu Sodre 461, Pereque-a�u, Ubatuba, Brazil

We could not have picked a better place. Located right across the street from a beautiful beach, with an incredibly helpful and generous staff who went above and beyond - lending us their surfboards for free and offering us local drinks and food to try. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Well located hostel - near the centre of Ubatuba but facing a better beach than the one near the town centre. Staff were extremely helpful - especially when I found out about my dietary requirements and friendly and warm! I would recommend staying in this hostel! Honnie

View all Ubatuba Bed and Breakfasts