Tropical Dolphin Hostel e Pousada Reviews

Av. Governador Abreu Sodre 461, Pereque-a�u, Ubatuba, Brazil

Well, if I tell you it was one of my best hostel experiences. Such a family atmosphere is hard to find. Greatest place ever.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

We could not have picked a better place. Located right across the street from a beautiful beach, with an incredibly helpful and generous staff who went above and beyond - lending us their surfboards for free and offering us local drinks and food to try. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Well located hostel - near the centre of Ubatuba but facing a better beach than the one near the town centre. Staff were extremely helpful - especially when I found out about my dietary requirements and friendly and warm! I would recommend staying in this hostel! Honnie

Not one negative comment on the hostel - 100% value for money! But in the low season during the week Ubatuba is almost like a ghosttown, and so it get's a bit empty and lonely at the hostel.

Although we only stayed for a night, the place made us a great impression. There is an amazing suite with great views and a cozy environment that we sure would like to try on our next visit. Cofee and cookies are available 24h and the staff showed us accurately how to get to some fantastic places in the area.

Staff were amazing, service was fantastic. If you visit Ubatuba, stay here!

Outstanding!

The hostel is really great, right on the beach, in a peaceful neigborhood, close to the city center. The owners are very nice and helpful.

• 27th Apr 2013
  • Poland

Sorry for the late review, but you still have one of the best placed we've stayed in!

One of the best hostels I've been! I was there for 5 days with my parents. It's a very safe, clean and beautiful hostel with a great ocean view (from the rooms). The familiar and friendly character makes this hostel very special. Just loved it!

Really great place to stay. Very friendly owners and full of advice. Ended up staying for two nights instead of the intended one just because we were recommended some cool places to go by the owner. Highly recommended place to stay and highly recommended place to visit. You feel like you are part of the family.

It is a very nice and beautiful Hostel. Located direct on a very beautiful beach. The familiar character make this Hostel special.

• 29th Sep 2012

Lovely people, great spot! Good surfing waves and the english speaking owners are very helpfull and nice.

• 20th Jan 2012