Tropicano Beach Resort Reviews

835/B Camotim Vaddo, Lane opposite The Panchayat Building, Goa, India

This hotel advertised wifi and breakfast included, neither of which we got, the room had a terrible smell, we complained about it and the manager told us the room had just been painted (it smelt of stale food and body odour) the smell was too strong to stand so we decided to leave after staying the first night, even though we had 4 nights booked there.

• 22nd Feb 2014

I was very disappointed with this property, since I booked it, because the other reviews were so good. From day one there was no Wi-fi. They didn't try very much to fix it. On the website is mentioned that breakfast is included. The refused to give me breakfast. They said, I have to pay for that ,and it is not included. I complained to hostel world.com, that the info on their website are wrong and misleading. The place is noisy, because people stay there are Indian groups talking loud always.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Tropicano Beach Resort, the location was perfect, a few minutes from the beach, and close to shops, bars and restaurants, just a short walk from Candolim Beach Road. Service was just right for us, always available, but never intrusive, thankyou Abhay. All fellow guests were helpful and friendly, some were staying for months, some for a few days, but the atmosphere remained friendly and relaxed. Clean rooms, beautiful garden, excellent value for money.

• 26th Jan 2014