Trotamundos Hostel Reviews

Bailen 12, Seville, Spain

Okay let's talk.... The hostel looking nice on photos... But on reality is Super dirty mattresses ... Smelling like socks..

No locker on the room door, so I didn't feel save.

• 26th Dec 2015

They don't have a locker room, as they advertise on the Hostelworld website. The value for the money is really good, good beds, comfortable. But all shower handlers were broken, so we have to take a shower holding it.

Such a great place to stay. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

• 22nd Nov 2015

One only thing to say The convectors were not on in the tv and common room area (downstairs), and it was freezing cold. Bedroom have convectors with cool/hot air functioning. When I aked the answer was that the area to heat was too big and the machine could not do it, which I interpreted as "It would cost too much to keep this very large and high ceiling area at a reasonable temperature, and there are not enough hostellers to jutify the cost". I guess that in Summer it will be different.

Hostel was good value for money. However, there was no toiletpaper sometimes and there was music from the livingroom until late.

• 14th Nov 2015

Good budget place, I really enjoyed my time here though I do wish the wifi worked in the rooms

Very basic hostel but it's very comfortable. Showers are almost impossible but overall it was fine.

The receptionist was not friendly and forgot to give me the door code to get in late at night. When I tried to re-enter at 11pm, the other receptionist gave me a hard time for not remembering the code even though I explained no on gave it to me. A few minutes later, a French guy and his mom were ringing the bell for five minutes before the receptionist let him in. Again, the lecture on remembering the code that no one gave them. That kind of spoiled the experience though the hostel is nice.

Location and kitchen were good. Bathroom floors were almost always wet. Saw a couple of cockroaches in there too. The guy who checked us in was nice and helpful but he disappeared quickly. Not sure about reception hours but nobody was there in the afternoon or evening . There was a guy who stayed in the common area and another loitering behind the reception desk who seemed to work there but when we asked for help they told us reception didn't open til the next day. Okay place just for a sleep.

I must admit it s the most beautyful hostel i ve never seen, in a typicall Andalusia style building but it seems that the owner doesn t care about it.infact it was not so clean ( bathroom, stairs, pillows) and not so much safe bacause i could not close my room even if i could close the locker. However it was perfect for 12 euros.

Beautiful hostel, good location, nice staff, homely vibe. Air con in rooms. Only problem would be wifi not reaching reaching my bed but other than that super nice

The hostel was pretty good, but the fact that the washrooms didn't have soap was a huge turn-off. It was the only hostel we stayed at that didn't have soap in the washrooms. And there weren't enough washrooms for the number of people.

• 31st Aug 2015