Trotamundos Hostel Reviews

Bailen 12, Seville, Spain

The staff was just perfect with us.

Nice hostel, nice crowd at the hostel. Some rooms are located off of the lobby, which could make it very loud at night if you were located in one of these first-floor rooms. Some guests complained about the noise to other guests (no 24/7 reception).

You have a locker directlyin the room to put your stuff, without extra fee which was really nice. The location is great too, walking distance from all Sevilla's attractions. The girl who did my check in gave me a map of the city and told me about the main attractions, the best areas to eat, shop, etc... It was really nice and helped me a lot during my stay! However, the cleanliness was average... When I arrived, I lay out the duvet that was on my bed and some hair and dust fell from it.

A very nice hostel for the price. It's very close to everything you wanna see in Sevilla and the staff is very forthcoming when it come to helping you organize your stay there.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Greece

Old buildind but recently renewed. Breakfast is not so good is better just to get things from the market.

A lock on the room would be really nice, and thicker blankets since I was really cold.

All good. Nice building very central. Rooms clean

Overall my room was clean the locker was big and the staff were quite friendly. Not enough bathrooms for the amount of people staying there, and 1 out of the 3 women's showers on the 1st floor barely worked. Breakfast was poor: dirty kitchen, tiny breakfast. 2 pieces of bread and then left to your own devices with butter, milk and cocoa powder. Dishes are to be washed yourself, which would be fine if not for the mad breakfast rush of people who barely washed them.

a fantastic old, but well renovated spanish house in the heart of Seville. Fully equipped kitchen but not that big. good value. recommendable.

The placement of the hostel was good if not great. However this was the only good thing about it. The security was bad if not worrying. You are given a code for the door for after 10pm but after that there is not lock on the doors that lead to the rooms. So before 10pm there is nothing stopping someone off the streets to walk in and into your room which I found very worrying. It was beyond cold with blankets too thin, no sound proofing so you could hear everyone and vide versa.(Lockers provided)

• 18th Dec 2014

Tratamundos Hostel has good facilities (free breakfast, lockers, can leave your bag after you've checked out). But very average, not the cleanest but absolutely fine if just passing :-)

one of the worst hostels I've ever been: squalid atmosphere, absent staff and totally incompetent. Dirty kitchen and breakfast miserable. I slept for two nights in a 12 beds dormitory with no windows and a nauseating smell. Furthermore two of my traveling companions slept on mattresses infested with bed bugs.And after we had reported the problem to the staff, they accommodated other guests on the same mattress!Absolutely not recommended, value for money is bad

Very disappointed. After a 6hour drive we made it into town at 1am. Found the hostel and waited in the rain for 15+ minutes for someone to answer the door. After much knocking we finally gave up. We called with roaming charges and no answer. By then we were so tired and knew it would be dangerous to keep driving so we found a gas station to sleep at for the night. I emailed them the next day explaining what happened and for a refund and they did not answer back

The staff were nice and helpful but this place has a seedy, drug-influenced feel and the facilities, particularly the kitchen, were unclean and smelled bad.

Nice hostel. Wifi is free but very low power. So difficult get a wifi. Another thing is fine. And location is good. Near from the bus station.