Trotamundos Hostel

Good 388 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2017
4.0

Really rude staff and it was NOT clean.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
2.0

This hostel cancelled my booking at the last minute and I was left with no where to sleep while abroad. The staff member was emailing me being very rude telling me he could do what ever he wanted to do and that I had five minutes to hand over my card details by email (which is not secure) and also went against the booking conditions I agreed to. Hostelworld also will not refund my holding deposit. I would advise you to find another hostel and book direct with them and not through hostelworld.

12th Apr 2017
8.0

The location and price of this hostel is great. The bathrooms could be cleaner but it's a hostel so you can't complain too much. The night staff guy is chill and helpful (UK dude). The day time staff (Spanish) not really helpful and kinda rude. But for our short two day stay in Sevilla, this place was perfectly fine.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

My stay was amazing! The staff was so helpful and sweet. The location was perfect. Enough showers and toilets. Not too many in the rooms. Thank you!!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

I only stayed a few hours before catching my plane at the airport of Sevilla, but it was a fun hostel. The facilities we not amazing, but there was a good atmosphere that made me feel at home right away. The electricity didn't work at a certain moment and I went to tell the guy at the desk and even though it was already 00:30, he tried everything to fix it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017
5.7

May have been simply due to off season and not many people around, but I really felt the atmosphere here was a little off. I only stayed one night so my perception could easily be biased but I won't be back. Staff were very helpful when I needed to print though

• Greece, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2017
6.9

Ok for 2 nights, everything (except the staff) was medium quality.

• plan-_b963
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

Awesome atmosphere and location, staff will have a beer with you and a chat about whats good! Get amongst it

16th Feb 2017
7.4

This place is good if you are soley looking for a place to stay in Seville. The staff are friendly and willing to help. The facilities, particularily the kitchen, are a bit old and run down.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017
3.7

It's just freezing in there. It smells like fresh paint and the showers are super uncomfortable. Plus if you would like to cook just forget about it because the kitche is horrible and there aren't enough tools.