Trotamundos Hostel Reviews

Bailen 12, Seville, Spain

I only stayed here for one night but I enjoyed my time here, great atmosphere, good WiFi, right by a supermarket, close to the main bus station, and decent price, good facilities, would recommend staying here.

Very nice location in the center of Sevilla and the building is great! Rooms provide air conditioning and lockers, also laundry and WIFI definetely are a big +! The staff was very kind and helpful. Unluckily the kitchen and the bathrooms weren't very clean, although they clean the Hostel every day, the fridge and some showers weren't in a very good state. The breakfast, even though it's just 2 Euros could be improved and lockers on the doors would be great!

Too few toilets. NO SOAP in the bathroom!! Breakfast = toast with jam and coffee. The rooms had no locks on the doors! Poor WIFI. Night concierge doesn't speak english.

Everything is great except the constant lack of toilet paper! Wifi didn't work in my room too well, but that's not a huge problem. Doors to the rooms don't lock but there are good sized lockers. Staff are really nice. AC in rooms is excellent. Showers good with good water pressure. Overall nice looking hostel. Perfect location. I'd stay here again! And reccomend it.

• 1st Jun 2015

The design of the lobby is wonderful. The shower room is not enough.

A very nice small hostel in the city centre. Everything is within walking distance (new town/old town). The staff is very friendly and they are happy to point out some cool places to go to. I can absolutely recommend this Hostel if you want to stay in Seville!!! Niels from Holland

The staff was just perfect with us.

Nice hostel, nice crowd at the hostel. Some rooms are located off of the lobby, which could make it very loud at night if you were located in one of these first-floor rooms. Some guests complained about the noise to other guests (no 24/7 reception).

You have a locker directlyin the room to put your stuff, without extra fee which was really nice. The location is great too, walking distance from all Sevilla's attractions. The girl who did my check in gave me a map of the city and told me about the main attractions, the best areas to eat, shop, etc... It was really nice and helped me a lot during my stay! However, the cleanliness was average... When I arrived, I lay out the duvet that was on my bed and some hair and dust fell from it.

A very nice hostel for the price. It's very close to everything you wanna see in Sevilla and the staff is very forthcoming when it come to helping you organize your stay there.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Greece

Old buildind but recently renewed. Breakfast is not so good is better just to get things from the market.

A lock on the room would be really nice, and thicker blankets since I was really cold.

All good. Nice building very central. Rooms clean

Overall my room was clean the locker was big and the staff were quite friendly. Not enough bathrooms for the amount of people staying there, and 1 out of the 3 women's showers on the 1st floor barely worked. Breakfast was poor: dirty kitchen, tiny breakfast. 2 pieces of bread and then left to your own devices with butter, milk and cocoa powder. Dishes are to be washed yourself, which would be fine if not for the mad breakfast rush of people who barely washed them.

a fantastic old, but well renovated spanish house in the heart of Seville. Fully equipped kitchen but not that big. good value. recommendable.