Trotter's Den Hostel Reviews

str. Stefan cel Mare 128, Chisinau, Moldova, Chisinau, Moldova

The location is perfect and hostel is clean. The staff might not be very friendly or knowledgable, but they always tried their best. There is just one toilet and bathroom, which might cause problems when the hostel is full (16 ppl).

At the city center,but it was a little bit difficult to find entrance door...:) but in overall it was good

i came here at the last minute because upon arriving I learned that the Chisinau Hostel had closed down. I quickly found this place and settled in wihttout any problems. I residents and staff were faultless and the place is homely while being flexible enough to cater to as many people as possible. It's location is very central and i really can't think of any problem I've had at this place. I've packed my bags, checked out and am now getting ready to go to Cluj with a touch of sadness.....

nice place in the center of chisinau very good beds and a great common room the staff is helpfull and will help you out with all your questions recommended

A wonderfully located hostel, right in the center of Chisinau. The central market is close by as well as parks and anything you'd want to do in Chisinau. The staff is courteous and helpful upon request and open to make friends it seems with those who have extended stays. The kitchen is well supplied with anything one needs to cook and the included breakfast was much appreciated. If ever back in Moldova, I will definitely go to the Trotter's Den.