Truong Giang Hotel Nha Trang Reviews

3/8 Tran Quang Khai street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great location, good value, wonderfully helpful staff, clean, would certainly recommend!

Very nice stay here, everything you need and close to everything. it does feel more like a hotel rather than a hostel tho.

Great friendly staff and clean rooms. Fantastic location and close to the beach

• 10th Jan 2016

The staff at this hotel are what really make it. It's a well equipped place with everything you could need. Upon our arrival a member of staff sat down with us and explained the city, gave us a map and advice on where to eat and what to see on a budget. Our "please make up the room" sign went unnoticed once but this wasn't an issue as the room was very clean to start with and all the bedding was fresh. A great place to stay, I would recommend it to anyone visiting Nha Trang

Great place with staff that were more then happy to help out as much as possible!

The staff is very helpful and extremely nice and the location is perfect! Central, safe and quiet.

Best place I have ever stayed in! Mainly due to the staff, we fell in love with them, such wonderful and helpful people! Breakfast everymorning was cheap and really nice. Room was good, location even better. We got there Xmas eve and the owners put on a buffet, which was so much fun! Missing this place alot!!

Good location close to everything but quite so if your not there to party all night you can sleep! The staff where nice and helpful and the brekkie was ok for the price.

Location was brilliant and staff were great. Very helpful and considerate. We rented a bike from here with no problems. Room was clean and tidy. Definitely worth having the rooms with the large windows and shared balcony.

Nice, very affordable place with lovely staff. Only stayed one night but we didn't leave Nha Trang until late in the evening on the second day and they kept our luggage and let us have a shower before we left. In a good location, close to the beach and lots of bars and restaurants but it's on a side street so it's quiet. The double room we stayed in was the same price as the dorms we'd stayed in earlier in the week so great value if you want some personal space!

Stayed here one night on my way to Da'Lat and loved it. Everyone was so nice and accommodating! I wanted to take a motorbike tour to Da'lat and they helped me set it up. Their breakfast offered for about $2 USD was great as well- honey, butter pancakes- yum! I stayed in a private room and it was very clean, AC worked great, hot shower, comfy beds, clean towels and TV! It's close to many restaurants, ATMs, A-marts, and the beach. Great place and value for your money. Cheers!

We stayed 3 nights here and it was lovely, the rooms were if a good standard, with comfortable beds and a/c and tv, fresh towels. The staff and night security were all very pleasant and helped with directions and activities around the city. Location was also great as close to everything Nha Trang had to offer. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone going to Nha Trang

The guys at the hotel were really helpful and gave us loads of information when we arrived. The room was small but comfortable and the WiFi was good. We were able to lock our valuables (you need your own padlock) at reception for the day while we went to the theme park. The hotel arranged a bus pick up and our tickets for that too which was great. They also offer a delicious cheap breakfast which was great.

Great place. Would definitely stay again :)

Room was clean. Location was Good. We had breakfast their a few times and it was good - not included though. No complaints

Great place loved it

In general is a good hotel, they have good wi-fi comparing to other places in Vietnam, also the staff is very nice and the room is clean. The bad parts are: no elevator (I was on the 3rd floor and nobody could help me with my luggage), ZERO atmosphere and the rooms have this glass "window" above the door, which made me really uncomfortable at night (kind of creepy), because of the light. The location is perfect and very close to the main sites. Awesome AC. I would totally stay here again!

All of the staff were awesome. Everything was clean, great hotel.

Staff are extremely helpful and lovely! Great location and bike hire and motorbike hire is very cheap.

Great value for money and great location. But neither compare to the amazing staff, even the friendly night security guard. All lovely people.