Truong Giang Hotel Nha Trang Reviews

3/8 Tran Quang Khai street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Stayed here one night on my way to Da'Lat and loved it. Everyone was so nice and accommodating! I wanted to take a motorbike tour to Da'lat and they helped me set it up. Their breakfast offered for about $2 USD was great as well- honey, butter pancakes- yum! I stayed in a private room and it was very clean, AC worked great, hot shower, comfy beds, clean towels and TV! It's close to many restaurants, ATMs, A-marts, and the beach. Great place and value for your money. Cheers!

We stayed 3 nights here and it was lovely, the rooms were if a good standard, with comfortable beds and a/c and tv, fresh towels. The staff and night security were all very pleasant and helped with directions and activities around the city. Location was also great as close to everything Nha Trang had to offer. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone going to Nha Trang

The guys at the hotel were really helpful and gave us loads of information when we arrived. The room was small but comfortable and the WiFi was good. We were able to lock our valuables (you need your own padlock) at reception for the day while we went to the theme park. The hotel arranged a bus pick up and our tickets for that too which was great. They also offer a delicious cheap breakfast which was great.

Great place. Would definitely stay again :)

Room was clean. Location was Good. We had breakfast their a few times and it was good - not included though. No complaints

Great place loved it

In general is a good hotel, they have good wi-fi comparing to other places in Vietnam, also the staff is very nice and the room is clean. The bad parts are: no elevator (I was on the 3rd floor and nobody could help me with my luggage), ZERO atmosphere and the rooms have this glass "window" above the door, which made me really uncomfortable at night (kind of creepy), because of the light. The location is perfect and very close to the main sites. Awesome AC. I would totally stay here again!

All of the staff were awesome. Everything was clean, great hotel.

Staff are extremely helpful and lovely! Great location and bike hire and motorbike hire is very cheap.

Great value for money and great location. But neither compare to the amazing staff, even the friendly night security guard. All lovely people.

- amazing staff, very friendly! Especially Yen :) - great value for money - quiet room - directions made it hard to find hotel!

• 20th Aug 2015

Lovely little hotel just a couple of minutes from the beach! The staff went out of their way to provide information and assistance. They let us check in an hour earlier and also showed us a huge binder full of stuff to do in and around Nha Trang, including some nice restaurants. Our room was a little bit dark, but it was super clean. You can also rent motorbikes in good condition for a cheap price there. We highly recommend this hotel!

The staff here were extremely welcoming and friendly, they gave us an intro to the area and suggestions of places to visit etc. We had a standard private double room, which was good condition with tv and air con, but no window (which is what we expected for standard). The location was a short walk to the beach with lots of bars and restaurants nearby. No complaints overall, we were very happy with our stay!

Staff were very welcoming and helpful. We had a pleasant stay.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Nice room, a bit outdated. No elevator. Convenient location, about 2 -3 blocks from the beach. Free bananas, but coffee and tea you have to pay 20,000 d. Water was also pretty cheap. The hostess was very helpful in what to do and where to eat.

awesome location with great facilities and rooms! but not much of a common area so if u r traveling alone you might have a hard time meeting people. otherwise great place to rest and recover and book tours!! also right next to the beach and party places

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location and clean great value for money.l

• 14th Jul 2015

Great stay! Clean rooms, nice staff, great location. Perfect!

Really clean and helpful staff!! Laundry service was quick too! It's a hotel so not much of an atmosphere and not much to do in nha thrang unless you are there for the beach and diving! We were shockingly bored but that's not the hotels fault! Would stay again if I was back there!

The best part of the staff was the super sweet cleaning lady! Every time I needed something I was stared at then told no, this included an extra sheet, a location to watch games, and anything else they couldn't sell me directly. If you need a bed with air con this is the place for you. Make sure you count the bottles of waters in your frig and take a picture our you may get stuck with an extra change when it's time to check out. There are many other places to stay in this area, don't choose this

thank you for staying with us, we are sorry if you are not happy with our service but much better if let us know clearly what make you disappointed when you stay with us. You even get a upgrade to the room with window without fee and asking (you booked the double room without window , it was cheaper), we asked to show you the map with some recommendation restaurant, what to do but you refused. The fridge only has 4 small water (5kd/each) and we wrote it clearly in mini bar.