Truong Giang Hotel Nha Trang Reviews

3/8 Tran Quang Khai street, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Been doing 4 star accommodation before this. This place makes me wonder why! Brilliant!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

The staff was very welcoming and helpful when we arrived and the rooms were clean and nice looking. Location was great as well, close to the beach and several nice restaurants.

Great location, rooms are good value for money with double beds in the twin we had! The owner and receptionist were welcoming and spoke good English. They explained where the hotel was in relation to the town and offered help with activities, transfers etc but politely instead of forcing a sell upon you. Would definitely stay again and I can see why the hotel is so highly rated.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff very friendly and helpful. Hostel tucked away off a main street which we like as to avoid street noise. Room comfortable/clean but on the smaller side. If you're after a place to party this is NOT for you. Friendly atmosphere but not very social. Really easy walk (a minute or two) to beach/shops/restaurants

Good location, clean, cheap. Really nice, friendly, helpful staff. Would definitely stay again.

Staff were amazingly helpful!

• 30th Nov 2014

Great Hotel. Their staff took the time to show us a map of the city, things to do and see, and were very knowledgeable about the area. This hotel also has a book exchange (something I haven't seen in many hotels). They rent out bikes, they give you some free snacks when you arrive, and all of their staff was extremely friendly and inviting. I would definitely stay here again.

enjoyed our stay here very much! great location and decent rooms! Staff were very helpful too. I would recommend to all!

Too bad nha trang wasn't that nice but the hotel made it a bit better! Very nice staff! I felt bad that we had to wake up the guy who was sleeping (night shift), but after that he called a taxi. Everything went well!

Staff were amazingly friendly. Great location near the beach. Budget rooms are what you would expect for the price. Great stay

Decent enough for the one night we stayed there. Not much to do in the hotel but a lot of bars close by.

Staff was friendly but no common room so not a real good armosphere. We had some bugs in our room on the wall, they removed it and we could stay in another room but at first it was just grose.

THE BEST service we received in Vietnam. Staff spoke perfect English and were always happy to help or just have a chat. Great common reception area to meet other travellers. It is a pity Nha Trang as a destination was not so great.

Really friendly and helpful staff, good English. Good size double room Tucked away down an alley in a quiet location but close to the beach and good eating places If I had to stay in Nha Trang again, I'd stay here.

1 2 Next » last »