Tu Eka Homestay Reviews

Hanoman Street 51, Ubud, Ubud, Indonesia

Be careful when booking this hostel it's confusing and even though I put in that I wanted rooms for 4 people, it only apparently gave me 1 room, so I'd only paid the deposit for one room, so when we got there, the manager made us pay for the second room. I had to speak to the owner on the phone, whose English was a lot better than the manager, but no luck. They gave us a 'discount' which turned out to be only saving 25000 rupiah when worked out with deposit. Apart from that, good location, safe.

Only problem we had was when we arrived they didn't have the fan room we booked, so basically made us pay more to get an AC room. Staff were very friendly, and located in a good place, 10 min walk from monkey forest and 15 min walk from main strip with most bars/restaurants. The room we got was really good and clean, but the bathroom was very poor. The toilet leaked when you flushed it, the shower wasn't attached to the wall so you had to hold it up and the sink was blocked. Overall average!

View all Ubud Bed and Breakfasts