Tu Linh Palace Hotel Reviews

2B Hang Ga, Old Quarter(Hoan Kiem.), Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice showers

The staff is super friendly and helpful. Food suggestions were amazing!

I enjoyed the friendly staff, and the fact that they called you by name!!! That meant that they really wanted to get to know you. The complimentary tea and coffee (and juice) in the dining area was also very convenient for those who wished for it. I also enjoyed the rooms. The location was pretty much close to many of the sites in downtown Hanoi. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wishes to visit Hanoi.

• 24th Jul 2013

This Hotel has the best service we have come across in our 5 week travels! We arrived around 8pm, ran out for a quick bite and returned around 11:30pm. When we returned they had a birthday cake waiting for me because they had noticed it was my birthday when they checked my passport (I didn't say anything). Every time you come back they greet you by name and offer you as much water, lemonade and fruit as you want. They are extremely nice and helpful!

Exellent hotel ever. I ll miss the food and the nice room and very kind handsome staffs.! Special thanks to Tim !

Great value for money. The staff is extremly helpful...(thank you tim) They will literally try to help u everyway they can. The rooms are clean and very modern. The breakfast is nice and u can have coffe tea lomade for free during the whole day. I would definatley recomend it to anyone

• 11th Jun 2013

We booked a Deluxe room with Tu Linh, but they offered us a free upgrade for the Honeymoon Suite room (just because it was vacant) for all 3 nights! The kindness didn't stop there - we would be offered drinks and fruits every time we touch base in the hotel. The staff were very, very friendly and have become our friends, always sensitive and attentive to our needs. Our room was nothing short of wonderful! Very spacious, very clean, and had a great vibe to it! :)

Probably the best value for money in Hanoi, an amazingly friendly and helpful staff and a great hotel with beautiful rooms and a constant supply of Vietnamese coffee and fruit! I would stay here again if I came back to Hanoi.

• 5th May 2013
  • South Africa

Friendly and helpful staff, went the extra mile to make our holiday fuss free

We had a lovely experience at Tu Linh Palace, staff were extremely friendly, knowing us all by name. Very helpful in organising activities. Always fresh fruit and tea, coffee juice to have anytime of the day, and breakfast was nice. Would stay here again.

Amazing Hotel! The hotel itself was clean and centrally located but what really sets this place apart is the staff. I've never stayed at a place with a more friendly and helpful staff. They went above and beyond our expectations at every turn, whether it was giving us breakfast and a room immediately when we arrived unannounced at 4am and only charging us for one night (most places would charge from 4-11 and from 11 on as 2 days) or paying for our taxi to the train station. 10 STAR STAFF!