Tuatara Lodge Reviews

30 - 32 Dee Street, P.O. Box 960, Invercargill, New Zealand

Basic hostel, no atmosphere but clean. The bar is cool. Parking facilities are very narrow.

Stayed in this hostel for a couple of nights and it was fine for that amount of time. Atmosphere was quite flat but might be because the hostel was quiet. Kitchen was huge which was great and washing facilities were good too. Very Central to everything so not far to walk.

nice hostel, room 12 was verry good and clean - so thx for the two nights :)

Not much going on (probably since Invercargill is far away from everything), but in terms of facilities this hostel is excellent. Has a nice bar/cafe as well.

I met 3 staff at here. Two of them is very kind and nice but the other one is so unkind. I don't know her name but I feel really displeased because of her.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Tuatara, the staff were lovely and welcoming, it was located right in the middle of town, the ambience was fantastic in the place, and I loved the cafe on the bottom level. I would certainly go back and stay in the future.

• 27th Jun 2014