Tubagua Ecolodge Reviews

Km. 18 Luperon Highway, Tubagua, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

This place is amazing. The lodge is tucked away up a mountain away from the city down below. So if that is what you are looking for this is the perfect place. Everyone that works here are amazing people to. I would say that they try to make you feel at home and like family, but I think it just comes naturally to them. I would stay here again and I will be recommending it to all my friends.

This beautiful mountain village retreat is a marvelous escape 1000ft above sea level with breathtaking views. We were able to enjoy several authentic Dominican dishes without having to leave the property. Great place to lay back and relax, which is just what My husband and I needed, take in the view, read a book, explore the mountainside. Perfect place for families, couple, friends or educational groups. Tim, the owner is charming and is willing to accommodate. Make sure you get directions.

View all Puerto Plata Bed and Breakfasts