Superb 9 Total Reviews
Superb 9 Total Reviews
Tubagua Ecolodge Located at Km. 18 Luperon Highway, Tubagua, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata.
Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata 00000 Km. 18 Luperon Highway, Tubagua, Puerto Plata
94% 9
19.6792828 -70.6163406
    Rooms available

30th May 2015

This place is amazing. The lodge is tucked away up a mountain away from the city down below. So if that is what you are looking for this is the perfect place. Everyone that works here are amazing people to. I would say that they try to make you feel at home and like family, but I think it just comes naturally to them. I would stay here again and I will be recommending it to all my friends.