Tucan Hotel Reviews

Frente Al Bais Uvita, Cortes, Uvita, Costa Rica

Was bitten by the dog of a member of staff whilst here - traumatic experience, and staff were very supportive. Was disappointed when I had to go to the hospital the next day that I wasnt offered a lift from the owners, but thankfully the lovely hostel cleaner accompanied me to the hospital and charged me less than the taxi was. I was a bit stunned, but other than that such a relaxing hostel, volunteers who run the place are lovely and the music was amazing. Weird experience.

Except for a local male employee who was busier with hitting on girls then giving useful information, the hostel was nice with a big common area and good information (written and given by the owner) about things to do around the hostel.

A great place I've stayed here twice now 3 years apart between stays. it was great to see not much was changed, other places are always trying to revamp their product but not tucan hotel , they have a a great place and know it! This review is added to the hundreds of great reviews of this place. It was good to see a good mix of age groups there

Mark..as I told you...we thank you, not only for your comment, also because it's great to have you here...it really is!!! Hope to see you again.....!! Ciao Betta and Tra