Tucano House Backpackers B&B Reviews

Rua das Araras,229, Lagoa da Conceicao, Florianopolis, Brazil

Staff were awesome at organising daily events and spent lots of time explaining how to see the sights ourselves. The dinner there is amazing, we only had it once but it is well worth the splurge, but we found the cooking facilitates fine for our needs too. Def recommended!

• 19th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed staying at tucano house! The staff are awesome and very helpful, group meals every night and day trips make it easy to meet other guests. rooms have air con and plenty of space. great hammocks and beds outside to relax in during the day. If you want to party drinks are cheap at the bar but everyone leaves at 11 so if you are staying in you're not disturbed. great hostel thanks guys!!

Super place to stay if your Going to florionaplis ask for Leo at hostel he Will show you the "real" eiland😉

• 30th Dec 2014

Well set up hostel in Logoa township, awesome staff - always makes the biggest difference when travelling, had a great time here and extended my stay, great tour options and events each day and night, was a pleasure stayin here.

It is super clean and beautiful. Cool stuff, the owners are always there and they are so chilled out and helpful, always happy. Also they are so young. Beautiful Brazilians. I stayed there for NYeve and it was quite expensive, but it was worth. I won't regret it. They let my friend to hang out with me in the common areas and treat her like any other customer, they also offered me to stay longer in the hostel while I was waiting for my flight, I could take a shower. It is a well run hostel.

View all Florianopolis Hostels