• Akbiyik Caddesi Terbiyik Sokak No:19 Sultanahmet/I, Istanbul, Turkey
9.6
Superb 10 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 10 Total Reviews
Tulip Guesthouse Located at Akbiyik Caddesi Terbiyik Sokak No:19 Sultanahmet/I, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul Turkey 38000 Akbiyik Caddesi Terbiyik Sokak No:19 Sultanahmet/I
96% 10
41.0059898 28.9814293
    Rooms available

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
1st Dec 2015

Great place! Perfect location in Sultanhmet, within 5 minute's walk to Hagia Sophia and within 7 minute's walk to the tram line. Clean rooms with daily cleaning. Great breakfast with great view. Standout here was customer service. Got great recommendations for places to eat, airport transfers and Hamam experience arranged at no extra cost. One area for improvement is ventilation of toilet: there is none, which leads to buildup of smell very quickly. Fix this for perfect experience!

• Germany, Female, 41+
18th Nov 2015

Really recommended!!! I was here with my husband for 5 days to visit our daughter in Istanbul. The area was perfect for us, since all main sights and oublic transport is in walking distance. We were also amazed how quiet it was around this area, since the rest of the city is so noisy. Stuff was so so helpful, breakfast and especially the view from the breakfast room were just perfect, towels changed everyday, the place was so clean and cozy, so I would come back immediatly!Thank you!!!