Tulip Guesthouse Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi Terbiyik Sokak No:19 Sultanahmet/I, Istanbul, Turkey

Really recommended!!! I was here with my husband for 5 days to visit our daughter in Istanbul. The area was perfect for us, since all main sights and oublic transport is in walking distance. We were also amazed how quiet it was around this area, since the rest of the city is so noisy. Stuff was so so helpful, breakfast and especially the view from the breakfast room were just perfect, towels changed everyday, the place was so clean and cozy, so I would come back immediatly!Thank you!!!

The breakfast was a highlight of each day! And the location could not be better: central yet very quiet. All in all, Tulip Guesthouse is a gem!

Fantastic experience!! I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Istanbul!

• 30th Jan 2015

The friendly staff made the quick one-night stay very pleasant. Although the room was small, it was well--designed with plenty of shelves and places to store things with good organization. The cleanliness was amazing. I loved the breakfast too - perhaps the only suggestion to add would be to have better coffee (not instant), but that could have added to the cost. The fruit, vegetables and home-made jellies were delicious.

• 19th Apr 2014

it was pleasant. breakfast with nice view of bosphorus

View all Istanbul Bed and Breakfasts