Tulip Inn Vienna Thueringer Hof Reviews

Jörgerstrasse 4-8., Vienna, Austria

Shower curtain in bathroom need to be fixed, due to gap between curtain and the bath water runs on the floor, which make uncomfortable visit to the toilet. This was only disadvantage of our stay in this hotel.

Hotel was very affordable and with the excellent tramway system in Vienna only a short ride from the city center. Only thing is that the rooms did not have airco, and that in early November, so it was strangely humid. Otherwise it's a fine hotel for a short stay.

Great place. Very nice hotel

I stayed here on my own for one night after a conference having moved from a 4 star Mercure. I wish I had been at this Hotel the whole week! The staff are the best of this hotel, very very friendly, helpful perfect English, particularly Linus who was at the desk in the evening and explained the U bahn system to me and how to get to the Airport. It is a 2 min walk from the nearest U bahn stop which is great, about 25 min walk from the centre.

Walked into a grand lobby with chandeliers! The hotel was easy to find off the subway stop, but otherwise pretty out of town. Wifi was great, and the accommodations and private bathroom were excellent.