Tulip Inn Vienna Thueringer Hof Reviews

Jörgerstrasse 4-8., Vienna, Austria

Great place. Very nice hotel

I stayed here on my own for one night after a conference having moved from a 4 star Mercure. I wish I had been at this Hotel the whole week! The staff are the best of this hotel, very very friendly, helpful perfect English, particularly Linus who was at the desk in the evening and explained the U bahn system to me and how to get to the Airport. It is a 2 min walk from the nearest U bahn stop which is great, about 25 min walk from the centre.

Walked into a grand lobby with chandeliers! The hotel was easy to find off the subway stop, but otherwise pretty out of town. Wifi was great, and the accommodations and private bathroom were excellent.