Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel Reviews

80-81 Hai Thuong, Da Lat, Vietnam

Nice helpfull people Nice room, with huge window, as big as the wal and a lovely balcony

Great hotel the staff were so good I paid for a dorm but if there was a free room available I was given that, I stayed for 6 nights because the staff were so nice and the city was beautiful. Thank you Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel

• 30th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff was very helpful, rented a motorbike for 5 dollars a day. The hotel felt more like a hotel than a hostel, they even delivered room service to our room. I was very happy with my stay there, especially for the money.

Nice place to stay. It at city area, easy for travelers. And near attraction as well. It's a good place and good price. Staff there are friendly and nice, they provide excellent service!

Such a wonderful place. They let us check in early and upgraded our room for free. Really recommend Kevin's secret tour.

I like that it's only $11 for a huge private room with a nice balcony. The atmosphere was quiet. It's not really a place for a party animal, but a perfect place if you want some peace and quiet from party backpackers. This place is about a good 15 minute walk to the night market

The owner, or whom I assumed to be the owner, was the sweetest lady and so helpful! Worth the stay just for her kindness. Loved the city and the pho next door

decent hotel,clean. not really a backpackers atmosphere

Really kind and helpful staff, clean place and good value for money

Very friendly stuff! Especially the dorms are absolutely cheap. Secret tipp is the easy rider at the hostel, who organizes nice trips by motorbike through surroundings of Da Lat and shows a bit of real local vietnam outside the city. Round about 25$ and absolutely worth it!

very nice stuff. near the bus stop.

I was a little sick after I arrived so the single rooms were great after staying in dorms for so long. The internet was great for the first day but then it slowed to a crawl. The Hostel/Hotel was only about a 10 minute walk from Dalat's mini backpacker area and they rent scooters for 6$ per day. I would definitely return next time in Dalat.

Location is not in the main backpacker area, but all that is easily walkable in under 10 mins, and to market in 15 mins. Hotel itself very clean with large rooms, some with balconies. Facilities generally very good, however the wifi in our room at least was patchy, but ok in reception area. Breakfast was basic (Egg, baguette, fruit, drink) but better than many. Staff speak reasonable English and are helpful. Booked Countryside tour with Lee through hotel, which was laid back & informative.

This is an awesome place - good value for money, and it includes a nice breakfast (whuch completely surprised me, I didn't even know that I'll get it for free). The staff are very nice and helpful. They connected me with an awesome easyrider (Kha). The only drawback was that some sheets were a bit dirty, and the restroom had no air flow so it smelled bad. But not a big deal. Highly recommended!