Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel Reviews

80-81 Hai Thuong, Da Lat, Vietnam

Had a great stay here - we had a few issues and the staff went above and beyond to help us sort them out. The breakfast included was wonderful and we felt very safe through out our stay. We are now facebook friends with the staff and feel very fortunate that we chose Tulip Xahn to stay out.

This place is a great bargain and will suit anyone in a budget. Our double room was huge with a en suite and balcony! It's a bit out of town but it's a 10/15 walk to town. The staff are very helpful and when we did have a issue with the room they were quick to transfer us to another room. It's by no means a party hostel but it is a cheap place to stay where you get a lot of bang for your buck!

Nice helpfull people Nice room, with huge window, as big as the wal and a lovely balcony

Great hotel the staff were so good I paid for a dorm but if there was a free room available I was given that, I stayed for 6 nights because the staff were so nice and the city was beautiful. Thank you Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel

• 30th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff was very helpful, rented a motorbike for 5 dollars a day. The hotel felt more like a hotel than a hostel, they even delivered room service to our room. I was very happy with my stay there, especially for the money.

Nice place to stay. It at city area, easy for travelers. And near attraction as well. It's a good place and good price. Staff there are friendly and nice, they provide excellent service!

Such a wonderful place. They let us check in early and upgraded our room for free. Really recommend Kevin's secret tour.