Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel Reviews

80-81 Hai Thuong, Da Lat, Vietnam

decent hotel,clean. not really a backpackers atmosphere

Really kind and helpful staff, clean place and good value for money

Very friendly stuff! Especially the dorms are absolutely cheap. Secret tipp is the easy rider at the hostel, who organizes nice trips by motorbike through surroundings of Da Lat and shows a bit of real local vietnam outside the city. Round about 25$ and absolutely worth it!

very nice stuff. near the bus stop.

I was a little sick after I arrived so the single rooms were great after staying in dorms for so long. The internet was great for the first day but then it slowed to a crawl. The Hostel/Hotel was only about a 10 minute walk from Dalat's mini backpacker area and they rent scooters for 6$ per day. I would definitely return next time in Dalat.

Location is not in the main backpacker area, but all that is easily walkable in under 10 mins, and to market in 15 mins. Hotel itself very clean with large rooms, some with balconies. Facilities generally very good, however the wifi in our room at least was patchy, but ok in reception area. Breakfast was basic (Egg, baguette, fruit, drink) but better than many. Staff speak reasonable English and are helpful. Booked Countryside tour with Lee through hotel, which was laid back & informative.

This is an awesome place - good value for money, and it includes a nice breakfast (whuch completely surprised me, I didn't even know that I'll get it for free). The staff are very nice and helpful. They connected me with an awesome easyrider (Kha). The only drawback was that some sheets were a bit dirty, and the restroom had no air flow so it smelled bad. But not a big deal. Highly recommended!

Good hotel for the price you pay. Simple but nice breakfast included. Location a few minutes away from al the action. The room on the sight of the street was a bit noisy. We just stayed for one night so it was fine.

Staff did not help us at all- asked for a map

The hotel is rather good,easy to find,the stuff is helpful and nice, but the linen is not clean,has a lot of stains,not really pleasant to sleep.

Clean and nice rooms, and the staff is very nice and helpful. It's just a 5 min walk to the most popular street with all the restaurants and bars, and not too far away from the rest of the attractions in Dalat. We had overall a very good stay at this hotel!

This is a nice hotel for budget couples travelers or solo who want some quiet time. I got a privet room instead of dormitory for the same price, which is good, if you don't want to meet people... Nevertheless, the staff is supper friendly and helpful. They replaced my breakfast with special food they made for me, after learning I was vegan! The room(406) was very clean and nice size, but very damp and it was hard to breath. Also- Bad acoustic. I could hear EVERYTHING from other rooms.

Nice place. Big rooms. Dont follow the owners food recommendations, they're terrible.

The staff at this hotel was so sweet. However it is a hotel, not a hostel, so it's difficult to meet other travelers. The restaurant also wasn't serving alcohol when I was there--not sure if they were out or if they don't offer it. Overall spent most of the time here in my room, since there isn't any sort of lounge area to hang out in. At least the TV in my room worked!

We booked a double bed private but got a twin private, which didn't matter because there were no other guests and it was more spacious than a double bed private. The room had a shared balcony. The staff booked us bus tickets and helped us. A nice place all in all.

Hotel room really big and clean. Reception ladies very nice and helpful. Really poor security after a random guy let himself into the room on both days we stayed. Once to check the remote for the tv? Strange.The other time he gave no explanation and just left again.Really odd. If going to the pagoda by train book a tour as it will only run with 15 people not 2 as the lonely planet guide says!

This is a good value hotel. It is clean and has very nice and shining tile floor. I would hang laundry to dry on the roof. Booked for a bed in a two bedroom suite and I was the only one stay in the room. The room price was including breakfast WiFi is good in my room. Staffs and owner were friendly.

We were pleasantly surprised how bright and clean our hotel was. The beds were very big and comfortable and the staff was more than accommodating and breakfast was included was good as well. The only negative was the price of water is too high, They charged 15,000 and the shop just across the street only charged 6,000. Also the lady asked if she could wash and dry our clothes together because of the rain. After we saw they wrote on the clothes to help the separating process easier.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Uruguay

Very nice people! Clean hotel 10min walk to center. Not very backpacker atmosphere. Only problem is that the bus i booked with them from Dalat to Muine was overbooked...

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

I had a great time here. The people are very friendly and helpful. It is a short walk from the bus stop, but I thought it was definitely worth it!! In Dutch Ik heb hier een geweldige tijd gehad. De mensen zijn zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Het is een stukje lopen vanaf de bus stop maar ik vond het zeker de moeite waard!!!