Tulipano Hostel Reviews

Rua Das Graunas, 25, Pipa, Brazil

enjoyed my stay here. was quiet; room was spacious. a few minutes walk to the main street in Pipa with plenty of cafes and restaurants.

The best hostel i've been to! Amazing breakfast, great pets, beautiful garden, lovely outdoor kitchen area. Not a party hostel (not when we were there in July anyway) but we met some nice people and the atmosphere was perfect for a stay on Island. After 6 months in Brazil, Boipeba and this hostel are my top recommendations.

Friendliest and most helpful staff! The garden at the front could have something done to it, ie more trees or some tables and chairs, but besides that I loved my stay at Tulipano!

Hola Stevie, thanks for you comment and staying with us. We will take your ideas in consideration! Take care! :-)