Tulipano Hostel Reviews

Rua Das Graunas, 25, Pipa, Brazil

enjoyed my stay here. was quiet; room was spacious. a few minutes walk to the main street in Pipa with plenty of cafes and restaurants.

Friendliest and most helpful staff! The garden at the front could have something done to it, ie more trees or some tables and chairs, but besides that I loved my stay at Tulipano!

Hola Stevie, thanks for you comment and staying with us. We will take your ideas in consideration! Take care! :-)

Tulipano has a really relaxed, friendly atmosphere owing partly to the excellent proprietors, Caroline and Jeroen, and also because there's a hammock in each room! The place is clean, breakfast simple but good, and it's just far enough from the village's bars and pousadas that it's quiet.

• 30th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel with beautiful facilities.

This hostel was a nice surprise in Pipa. I live in Natal and hardly ever I stay in hostels in Pipa. The place is really clean and the location is good, about 5 minutes walking to the main street. The owners are extremely helpful and kind. I even got to practice a little bit of my Dutch with Jeroen. I would definitely recommend staying there.

We really enjoyed our stay at tullipano. The couple who owns the hostel is really nice and helpful, it's clean and close to the town centre and beach. Breakfast wasn't included but at 6 real still a bargain (compared to what you pay in pipas cafes) and plentiful. We'd come back anytime!

Really great hostel, lovely staff and clean good value for money facilities. Would definitely stay again!

• 10th Jun 2014

Hey Nic, thanks for your review and staying at Tulipano!