Tulipano Hostel Reviews

Rua Das Graunas, 25, Pipa, Brazil

Excellent hostel with beautiful facilities.

This hostel was a nice surprise in Pipa. I live in Natal and hardly ever I stay in hostels in Pipa. The place is really clean and the location is good, about 5 minutes walking to the main street. The owners are extremely helpful and kind. I even got to practice a little bit of my Dutch with Jeroen. I would definitely recommend staying there.

We really enjoyed our stay at tullipano. The couple who owns the hostel is really nice and helpful, it's clean and close to the town centre and beach. Breakfast wasn't included but at 6 real still a bargain (compared to what you pay in pipas cafes) and plentiful. We'd come back anytime!

Really great hostel, lovely staff and clean good value for money facilities. Would definitely stay again!

• 10th Jun 2014

Hey Nic, thanks for your review and staying at Tulipano!

I loved the atmosphere and the environment of Tulipano. The place is really clean, cool and the price is fair. The staff is friendly and knows everything about Pipa. The breakfast costs 6 real and is basic but really good with natural fruit juices and special eggs. As it is a small hostel it feels like home, plus they organize dinners and nights out for all the guests. Good place to meet people!!

• 28th Mar 2014

Hey thanks for the review and we're happy you enjoyed you're time here! Keep enjoying your trip and take care!

Perfect location, just a few steps away from the beach and main street. The young couple who runs the hostel (dutch and brazilian) are super relax. Everything is really clean, rooms are spacious, delicious fruit juices in the breakfast and lots of hammocks outside :-) Definitely recommend it!!

Thanks a lot for the review!

The place is very nice and clean. The only thing is that they don´t include breakfast. If you want breakfast you need to pay extra and it´s not the best breakfast. There aren´t many fruits to choose and there´s only bread, not cake or anything else. The rest is perfect. It´s a quite place to relax.

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Hey Tamara! It was nice to meet you and thanks for your review! Saludos

Todo estaba en perfectas condiciones y muy limpio!! Quizas estaria bueno agregar un baño mas...

Hola Gabriel, gracias por su comentario! Mucho gusto conocerte y siempre estas bienvenido aqui en el hostel!

I loved my stay at Tulipano hostel. The owners were wonderful, very helpful. The hostel was charming and cozy, very well kept. Breakfast was very good.

Thanks for your comment and staying at Tulipano! We wish you good luck and a lot of fun for your future travels!

Loved it! Owners are friendly and super helpful. Rooms and bathroom are clean tidy. Location is great, close to the beach and the "downtown" area.

Hi Ana, thanks for the comment and we're happy you liked staying with us.

Excellent hostel for a vacation! Great staff clean and secure!

Hola Andres! Gracias por tu comentario! Saludos a Gabriela! :)

Great staff! Building is new and clean, excellent hot shower. Drapes, however, were insufficient, so you can't sleep after the sun is up. A little far from the main street and no parking.

• 18th Aug 2013

Hi Pamella! Thank you for your comment and staying at Tulipano.. all the best during your future travels! Abraços

I think including the breakfast in the fare it would be the best. Additionally I would reccomand, at least for the private double room, to give the towels.

Hey Marco! You guys are a nice couple and we wish you all the best. Thanks for your comment!

This very central located hostel is very nice. We had a great breakfast. The people who work there very very socialible involved with the people and where of great help at any time. They have great music taste too! The girl makes very nice watermelon cocktail!!! internet connection is very okay and the whole place is very clean and neat

Thanks Stan, for you nice comment and staying at Tulipano! We can always exchange some music on FB if you want ;-)

The couple responsable for the hostel was very friendly and helpful. Everything was in order, clean... Liked it very much!

Oi Themis, thank you for your review! We're happy you liked staying with us! :-)

Great hostel, great staff!!

Oi Livia! We're happy you liked your stay in our hostel! Thanks for your comment! Abraços

I liked this hostel. The owners are really nice and helpful. The hostel is really new and clean and you can enjoy caipirinhas rigth there cause they have drinks inside. Breakfast is good too.

Oi Lucia, thanks for your comment! We'll see each other some day in Spain, Saludos!

Great hostel, very relaxed, cozy and nice people! I would definitely stay again and I definitely recommend it.

Oi Eduardo, thanks a lot for your comment! Maybe we'll see you one day in Sao Paulo. Valeu!

After my travels in Asia I decided to enjoy the Lento-culture and I must say: Pipa is paradise! Everything you need is nearby and after relaxing in the hammocks you have a short stroll to the beach! It was really nice to be in a clean and comforting environment, enjoying my caipirinha after the hustle and bustle of Asias big cities. Common places are a great place to meet other travelers. The staff was very friendly, they do anything to make your stay more fun and pleasant! Muito obrigado :)

• 7th Mar 2013

Hello Maurice, thank you for your comment! We're happy you enjoyed staying here. Remember that the hammocks and caipirinhas are always at your disposal.

Tulipano is a very good hostel, it is clean, well managed and is only a couple of months old. It is located between two of Pipa's nicest beaches and it is a short walk to all of Pipa's bars, restaurants and supermarket. The couple that run the hostel are super friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Tulipano.

Hey Andrew & Liz! Thanks for your comment and staying at Tulipano! We wish you a lot of fun and luck during the rest of your trip!