Tupiniquim Hostel

Fabulous 283 Total Reviews
Fabulous 283 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2017

I have been to Tupinquim twice: loved it so much the first time that when I found out I was returning to Rio, I already knew where I would be staying. The atmosphere is wonderful, the staff are kind and always willing to help AND THEY HAVE A POOL TABLE. The only niggle for my second visit was that the breakfast had changed. It was previously a sort of "breakfast buffet" but had changed to one of the hostel staff actually serving your food and being allowed only one portion. I would still return.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Feb 2017

This is a great hostel. Has the right level of party and chill. The staff make you feel really welcome and the dinners prepared by Sonia for $R20 are great value. The food is also really good. Botafogo is also a really location. Close to the beaches and not too far from centro and Lapa. I also got laid twice in this hostel. Only downside is you have to leave the verandah After 10pm due to the old lady next door. But she will die soon so the future is bright.