Turning Point Hostel Reviews

Entre Rios 435, Cordoba, Argentina

Close to Bus station and not to far from the city centre which is good

Thanks! Enjoy your trip!

The TurningPoint Hostel was the prettiest hostel as well as the hostel with the nicest stuff that we had on our journey in argentina. They helped us with every question we had, have a nice places to relax, make a good breakfast with pancakes and if you are up for a good pizza - two of the stuff members make it for you for a small price. Thank you!

Thanks so much for that review! It was a pleasure having you guys stay with us! Hope you have a great trip!

Very nice hostel with very helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent and entire hostel has a really nice laid back vibe. Close to bus station and all the sights. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks for that awesome review! We loved having you here and hope you can return someday. Have a great trip!

Good hostel with super friendly staff that spoke English. Everything was clean and enough space to hang around or meet people. Unfortunately no much people around when I stayed there. But I didn't mind wasn't looking for a party hostel anyway. Kitchen had everything I needed and the WiFi was great.

Thanks! It was great having you stay with us...see you again!

Excellent hostel, superb staff. The music at night was loud at times but hey, nothing I couldn't live with.

• 28th Nov 2015

This hostel was great in terms of facilities and lay out. Good wifi, big kitchen, loads of places to eat and chill, cool TV room with big sofas (plus a guitar), plenty of toilets and showers. The guy from America who runs the hostel is really cool...he gives great advice and is always at your service. Location wise it's a few minutes walk from the bus station and a few blocks from the main plaza - perfect. The atmosphere isn't amazing but it's what you make of it I suppose. Stayed longer.

Just stay one night as a stop break from Salta to Rosario. Near the bus terminal will be an advantage to me. They allowed me an early check-in and have free breakfast was highly appreciated. Early check-in together with free breakfast only happens in the hostel world, never happen in the hotel category in my 30 years travel experience (business or leisure)

Staff was great. Delish pizza; not easy to come by in chile, per my experience.

:) Thanks for having that great vibe of yours! We will see pretty soon! Til then, hope you have great adventures!

Good hostel with good facilities, a nice location near the station & centre and nice hammocks. Unfortunately the hostel was kind of boring when I went there (weekend). Breakfast was also a bit below average even though you get 1 pancake every day. The perfectly speaking English guy from the staff was nice, but there was a couple at the staff that barely spoke English and were only cuddling in the common room and watching movies on their laptop, quite unprofessional and annoying for guests.

The owner is an absolute legend, vey welcoming and helpful. The night time shift guy not so much. A pancake for brekky was the best. Lockers too smal.

Hey Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the all-you-can eat BBQ. We will continue to work hard on our weak areas! Have a great trip buddy!

I really enjoyed my stay here. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable. Nice pancakes and fruit for breakfast. Staff were super friendly and very helpful with sightseeing advice. Excelente!

Thanks for commenting your stay. We loved having stay with us! Hopefully you will return to our hostel in the future to better enjoy Córdoba! :)

We had an enjoyable night at Turning Point. The staff were extremely accommodating. Nice and clean. Centrally located and a five minute walk from the main bus station. Would stay here again.

It was great having you here with us! I hope we will see you guys again! have a great trip! :)

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Good location in the center of town and the breakfast was solid.

• 11th Oct 2015

Thanks for choosing us! Hope we will see you again. You´d been an awesome guest! :)

Nice hot showers, could do with bit of decorating and updating of kitchen utensils. Really close to bus station and main square so easy to get to everywhere you need.

Thanks for your honest comments! We will look into the kitchen details to make better! Have a great trip!

Very nice hostel if you want to stay just in the city centre for some days! You meet new people most probabely at the breakfast. Rooftop bar is great. Also clean & helpful staff if you wanna discover the city.

Thanks, it has been a pleasure having you here with us! Hope the best for you!

The hostel was nice, with good facilities and friendly staff. They had new staff working in the evenings who weren't particularly useful but the owner in the morning was helpful. It claims to be a party hostel but while we were there it was incredibly quiet, only a handful of people were staying there (although it was off peak season).

I've stayed at Turning Point twice and both times have been very enjoyable! A great place for travelers to bunker down for a time and work as volunteers for the hostel. This place attracts awesome and interesting people, so you're sure to add some amazing people to your life. Great patio areas and hammocks, grill to do group BBQs, cheap food close by, and most importantly, happy hour! Thank you Andre and Co for a home away! Can't wait to see you again!

Thanks! It was a pleasure having you here with us! hope to see you again!