Turpan White Camel Hostel Reviews

NO.55 Bezaklik Road, (Bezaklik Road NO.360 alley), Turpan, China

Realy nice place to stay for a day of 2 or 3. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. The showers are really good en hot!!!!

Thank you for rating! About bathroom ventilation problems, we have discovered and resolved, finally, once again thank you for your review, I wish you a pleasant journey!

The double room at lower ground is stuffy and lighting for the common toilets is too dim.

Thank you for rating! Room lighting on the issue, and we will try to solve. Finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!

Stuff spoke little English. No lockers. Dirty baths rooms. Common area is loud at nighttimes

Thank you for rating! Your question, we will continue to improve, to provide you with better service. Thank you for rating again, I wish you a pleasant journey

very, very dirty shared bathrooms...

Thank you for rating! About bathroom hygiene, I once again apologize! We will improve! ! Finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!!

Good, central location. Air conditioning in room was on all day, which was great! Bathrooms could be cleaner. Really should put lockers in rooms, although safety seemed fine. Paid 100rmb pp for shared taxi all day trip to visit Tuyoc, Bezeklik, Flaming Mountains, Jiaohe and Gaochang. Man selling shred ride was,not very,friendly,guy, but driver,on,day was fine.

Thank you for rating! Your suggestion that we have in mind, the new year will be to make improvements, and finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!

Basic but cheerful hostel. By "poor security" I don't mean personal safety -- it's just that there's no real practical way to keep valuables safe when you go for day trips, since there's no locks on the room doors. The crowd passing through was a fun, laid-back mix of westerners and mainlanders. The hostel arranged a busy full-day tour to most of the local sights, which was worth the price (85 RMB) for simplifying the transportation. Entries to all the sites weren't too bad.

Thank you for rating! About valuables security issues, we will improve. But we hostels, items lost thing never happened. Finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!

This hostel is hold by two very nice young Chinese guys. They were really helpful and even drove us for free to the bus station the day we left. Otherwise the rooms are very basic but it's ok to sleep and the hostel is in the city centre.

Thank you for rating! Provide the most convenient service for each customer to our hostel, is what we should do. Finally, we thank you for the compliment, I wish you a pleasant journey!

Really nice hostel. Would absolutely recommend. Friendly and helpful staff. No locks on the doors, but I felt safe. Great communal area. WiFi and other facilities including a washing machine.

We really enjoyed our stay at the White Camel Hostel. The main area is big and nice and cool on a hot day. The staff was helpful and friendly; however, the bathroom area could use more attention. Cleanliness is questionable and could be improved rather easily. Other than that we had a nice time at the hostel.

Garbage cans overflowing in rooms and toilets. Guests have to 'check out' sheets. No kitchen.

Thank you for rating! Room and toilet hygiene, we will focus on. Distress caused to you, once again apologize. I wish you a pleasant journey!

It's a pretty knew Hostel so I hope some things will get better over the time. The location is really nice, but address in Chinese characters would be helpful. The stuff speak neither Chinese nor English very well, many misunderstandings. There are no keys to the rooms, but the whole hostel is shut down during the night, you can't get out in case of emergency. The bathrooms aren't very clean, there is no toilet paper. No space in the rooms to put or hang things. Loved the cute kittens though!

Thank you for rating! First, after a year of study, our English level has been improved. Second, with regard to the closure hostel is to take into account the safety of customers. Third, do not clean the bathroom issue, we will immediately resolved. Finally, we will continue to improve in other areas, thanks again for your reviews, I wish you a pleasant journey!