Turpan White Camel Hostel Reviews

NO.55 Bezaklik Road, (Bezaklik Road NO.360 alley), Turpan, China

After staying at many different hostels throughout China, I can honestly say this was one of the worst I've seen. The front desk staff didn't understand how hostelworld works and overcharged us even when we showed the confirmation email from hostelworld stating the amount owed. The guy working at the front desk was dismissive and rude. The place isn't laid out well to deal with the noise from the common area so it's hard to sleep. It's not ventilated well and gets unbearably hot.

Great hostel and fantastic atmosphere with shashlik being served on Friday nights and a good common room for everyone to mix. Staff spoke good enough English.

I would improve the cleanliness of the bathroom but I've seen worst so no problem!