Turpan White Camel Hostel Reviews

NO.55 Bezaklik Road, (Bezaklik Road NO.360 alley), Turpan, China

Realy nice place to stay for a day of 2 or 3. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. The showers are really good en hot!!!!

Thank you for rating! About bathroom ventilation problems, we have discovered and resolved, finally, once again thank you for your review, I wish you a pleasant journey!

The double room at lower ground is stuffy and lighting for the common toilets is too dim.

Thank you for rating! Room lighting on the issue, and we will try to solve. Finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!

Stuff spoke little English. No lockers. Dirty baths rooms. Common area is loud at nighttimes

Thank you for rating! Your question, we will continue to improve, to provide you with better service. Thank you for rating again, I wish you a pleasant journey

very, very dirty shared bathrooms...

Thank you for rating! About bathroom hygiene, I once again apologize! We will improve! ! Finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!!

Good, central location. Air conditioning in room was on all day, which was great! Bathrooms could be cleaner. Really should put lockers in rooms, although safety seemed fine. Paid 100rmb pp for shared taxi all day trip to visit Tuyoc, Bezeklik, Flaming Mountains, Jiaohe and Gaochang. Man selling shred ride was,not very,friendly,guy, but driver,on,day was fine.

Thank you for rating! Your suggestion that we have in mind, the new year will be to make improvements, and finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!

Basic but cheerful hostel. By "poor security" I don't mean personal safety -- it's just that there's no real practical way to keep valuables safe when you go for day trips, since there's no locks on the room doors. The crowd passing through was a fun, laid-back mix of westerners and mainlanders. The hostel arranged a busy full-day tour to most of the local sights, which was worth the price (85 RMB) for simplifying the transportation. Entries to all the sites weren't too bad.

Thank you for rating! About valuables security issues, we will improve. But we hostels, items lost thing never happened. Finally, I wish you a pleasant journey!

This hostel is hold by two very nice young Chinese guys. They were really helpful and even drove us for free to the bus station the day we left. Otherwise the rooms are very basic but it's ok to sleep and the hostel is in the city centre.

Thank you for rating! Provide the most convenient service for each customer to our hostel, is what we should do. Finally, we thank you for the compliment, I wish you a pleasant journey!

Really nice hostel. Would absolutely recommend. Friendly and helpful staff. No locks on the doors, but I felt safe. Great communal area. WiFi and other facilities including a washing machine.