Tutti Frutti Hostel
- An unbeatable location: Florianska is Krakow's most famous street. The hostel is a 10 minute walk from the train station, and a 2 minute walk from Krakow's famous Main Market Square!
- The layout of the hostel means that the rooms are well separated from the common areas, so any parties will not disturb those wanting a good night's sleep!
- The main common room is equipped with a plasma TV, DVD player, surround-sound stereo, and loads of books and dvds.
- We offer a free buffet breakfast as well as other free food on certain days. And the fully-equipped kitchen means you can cook your own food whenever you want.
- To ensure a comfortable stay we offer free luggage storage, free lockers and padlocks, and the reception is open 24 hours!
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, as well as two computers also free for guests to use.
- Our knowledgeable receptionists that will go out of their way to may your stay as enjoyable as possible. Apart from free maps and tourism advise, you can also book Auschwitz and Salt Mine tours, and much more!
Don't forget we also have a cocktail bar downstairs: in summer enjoy the fresh air in the beer garden; in winter you have the comfort of getting to a warm bar without even stepping outside!
We hope to see you in Tutti Frutti very soon!