Tutti Frutti Hostel Reviews

Florianska St. 29, Krakow, Poland

When we made the reservation we didn't know we had our own apartment. It was a great surprise.

as a rule of thumb all hostels near the old market are all alike, tucked away in dark alleyways, always have to press buzzer to get in, always three flights of dark stairs, your room being somewhere far away from the reception and common room, and always noisy..security is done so that YOU can never enter smoothly, there is a defect 100$ dollar lock on a 1$ termite infested door, when I woke up there was random cleaning staff sneaking around the rooms, even with lockers I feel unsafe.neveragain

Nice place, right in the Old City. Nothing exceptional but I can definitely recommend it.

It was a decent location... alittle difficult to find at first and a lot smaller than I thought it would be... the wifi only works by the reception area and breakfast is a sefl serve wash your own dishes sorta deal. Its a good place for the price though.