Tutti Frutti Hostel Reviews

Florianska St. 29, Krakow, Poland

Good place. But apartment is a little cold :(

• 13th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

They were closed at the moment I arrived to the hostel, they didn't comunícate anything to me about the not opening of the hostel that day, for that I had to book another hostel, I contact them by mail they never answered, I went the next day at the afternoon and they gave a poor apologies. I found that disrespectful.

Staff are not friendly and they doesn't explain anything about the city. Breakfast very poor. The bed was ok.

There's no control over reservation with Hostelworld.com. They were surprised at my arrival. I received a different room than the one booked (of course, after the payment): no heating, unprecedented chill, unpleasant toilet. In better conditions I lived when I was in the Middle East. Everything looks better on the pictures. A large and untapped potential.

Nice location and friendly environment! A nice place to stay for one night in Kraków

We didn't receive a very warm welcome on arrival. The second member of staff was much more friendly and helpful. We were very thankful to be put in the attic room as we were away from most of the noise on the street and in the building. The pictures of the hostel tell a different story to what it actually is. This would be a great spot to stay for someone looking to party all night but unfortunately it wasn't for us at all.

Very friendly staff, I was located at the front on the orange floor which was noisy at night. The lights are sensored so don't turn on until you are pretty much at the top of the stairs. Staff were friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were standard and clean. Thin walls, lots of noise coming from other rooms Would stay here again.

I really don't know where to start. With the homeless person sleeping in the stairway, the other guest who partied in the next room till 6am or the filthy and smelly facilities. The hostel is not what it looks like online and the description seems, after staying there, like a good joke. Too dirty, too loud, too unwelcoming.

place was centrally located, staff was cool, even booked us Auschwitz tour. we got the large family room with 6 beds in one room and three beds in a separate room that was connected to ours (cool setup) . there were 9 of us there and we had a blast. bed was comfortable, bathrooms clean. our room was next to common lounge but with two doors separating you barely heard anything. we probably were the loudest ones there anyway.

Perfect hostel for Krakow, right in the middle of Old Town. Easy 5 minute walk from the main train station as well. This is the perfect hostel for young backpackers making their way through krakow for a few nights!