Tutti Frutti Hostel

Very Good 1161 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
24th Mar 2017
5.1

When we arrived the staff didn't have our booking. I had to show them the confirmation for them to agree to put us up in another room. Shower was terrible and broken off the shower stand. Hostel was freezing. Bedding dirty. Wifi poor. Having said that, the location was fantastic (right on the main high street) and the storage facilities were great. Wouldn't stay here again based on the negatives.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

The room we had had no windows which was disappointing but very quiet. One of the quietest hostels I've ever been to. Maybe it was a lucky night. Staff was great. Breakfast unfortunately was sad. Just some sandwich meat cheese and tomatoes. No fruit no eggs nothing really. But overall satisfactory stay

• anitadietzinger87
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Dec 2016
2.0

I'm sure it would have been a lovely stay - but when I arrived (very late at night), I was informed - very rudely - that there had been a mistake, they had no room for me and had instead made a reservation for me at another place that was 'exactly the same' as far as location, price ect were concerned. The place they put me into was dirty, run down, had weird people hanging around, no free breakfast, uncomfortable beds and was quite a distance from the city center. Very unprofessional.

19th Nov 2016

It was very good experience. Very good location but its really hard to find. Nice breakfast by the way.

3rd Oct 2016

It was great. No complaints. Would stay again, and recommend.