Tutti Frutti Hostel

7.8
Very Good 1159 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

The room we had had no windows which was disappointing but very quiet. One of the quietest hostels I've ever been to. Maybe it was a lucky night. Staff was great. Breakfast unfortunately was sad. Just some sandwich meat cheese and tomatoes. No fruit no eggs nothing really. But overall satisfactory stay

• anitadietzinger87
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Dec 2016
2.0

I'm sure it would have been a lovely stay - but when I arrived (very late at night), I was informed - very rudely - that there had been a mistake, they had no room for me and had instead made a reservation for me at another place that was 'exactly the same' as far as location, price ect were concerned. The place they put me into was dirty, run down, had weird people hanging around, no free breakfast, uncomfortable beds and was quite a distance from the city center. Very unprofessional.

19th Nov 2016

It was very good experience. Very good location but its really hard to find. Nice breakfast by the way.

3rd Oct 2016

It was great. No complaints. Would stay again, and recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016
2.9

staff are rude, the cleaners moved my stuff to a different room without telling me. Very bad vibes, I would not recommend staying here

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Amazing! Literally 30 seconds from the main square, super clean with very friendly staff! One of the staff members can speak 22 languages! I can't wait to visit again :)

25th Aug 2016
5.7

We stayed in a private apartment across the street from the main hostel. The apartment was minimally sufficient; however, it was very dirty and run-down. Even minimal attention, such as a little housekeeping and a fresh coat of paint, would improve the property immensely. The biggest problem was the lack of fresh air. I understand that AC would be difficult to provide in such an old building; however, not even a fan was provided. It was also extremely loud ALL NIGHT LONG. Impossible to sleep!