Tverskaya Loft Reviews

Tverskaya Street 12/7, apartment 257, Moscow, Russia

I'm satisfied with the hostel and staff. The location is excellent although a bit difficult to find hostel. The bathrooms and kitchen we cleaned several times a day. My room was clean and good size. My only complain is that the room was next to kitchen and therefore it was noisy.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Fantastic location, very friendly English-speaking staff at reception. I was in a single room with shared bathroom but, most of the time, I was the only person using the bathroom (this was in low season in February). The bathroom featured a sauna and Jacuzzi! The room was small but perfectly adequate for a single traveller on a short visit. Great value for Moscow.