Tverskaya Loft Reviews

Tverskaya Street 12/7, apartment 257, Moscow, Russia

Great place! Excellent location, very nice room and facilities (wifi!) It is a little hard to find as its on a side street on a side street! You'll find it eventually though.

I stayed in Tverskaya loft for one night at the weekend. The location is excellent, my room was small but clean. However, I was unable to sleep almost all night because of noise. It was extremely loud all evening and at night, with people with people slamming the door and doing the dishes until 2am. At 5.30am on Sunday, more people decided it was a good idea to have breakfast and talk very loud again (including slamming doors and loud chatting). I didn't sleep all night. My stay was miserable.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Overall a very good hostel. The only complaint would be that on the last day when I had to get up early at 5.30am to catch a flight, the hot water I needed to shower and shave was only lukewarm, despite running the tap for a long time to see if it would heat up. It was fine on other days at other times.

This is more like a budget hotel rather than a hostel. Proper reception area and big rooms. The building has a lift which is a huge plus. Staff very helpful and friendly. Excellent location and value for money. Already booked my next stay!