Rating 32 Total Reviews
Rating 32 Total Reviews
Tverskaya Loft Located at Tverskaya Street 12/7, apartment 257, Moscow.
Russia
Moscow 125009 Tverskaya Street 12/7, apartment 257
57% 32
55.7638781 37.6086859
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Oct 2015
5.7

The hostel is almost impossible to find. We needed help from people on the street. They put us in a wrong room, without bathroom and we paid for an ensuite, When they changed us, the room was for 3 people and we've booked for 4 people so they just put and extra bed (very unconfortable). There was no sink in the bathroom. The kitchen cabinets were dirty. The staff speaks poor english. You have to ask to use the stove everytime. Location is good, but the entrance is NOT on Tverskaya Ave.

• Australia, Male, 41+
27th Jul 2015
5.7

Overall substandard. On two occassions I asked for my room to be cleaned and was re-assured that it would and it wasn't. I stayed for 4 nights and only managed to get a hot shower on the first night/day. On the second there was no water supply for showers, taps or toilets. When the problem was supposedly rectified, the water was cold without any pressure . There appeared to be no urgency to fix the problem when I approached management. Felt hassled to pay for my room upfront. Not a good look.

• Thailand, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2015
5.1

Nothing impressive with this hostel but cleanliness. Very tight atmosphere with unfriendly staffs. I never saw any smile of the staffs during my stay and very unhelpful when I needed help. If you are looking for a warm welcome hostel with friendly and helpful staffs, forget this hostel.

20th Jun 2015

the loft is very nice, perfect located to metro, shopping possibilities, the nightlife and cultural heart of scow center and of course red square, all is reachable in between 5-10 min!the single rooms are to small, but the double are perfect! staff is helpful and esp the owner, african guy is cool! the have 3 levels, about 30 rooms, its not that quite but well, that the only negative to mention. the clean your rooms frequently, do the washing, kitchen is good for cold food even cooking...