Twelve Towns YMCA Reviews

570 Jamaica Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, USA

Staff was friendly. One of the other residents stole my sneakers and my toiletries.

• 20th Sep 2013

I like the service very much.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a good time at Twelve Towns. The rooms smell bad, you can't open the window. My bed was awful, I still have pains in the back from sleeping there last week. The people that live there, they are just WEIRD and rude. A few ladies were washing they underwear together with their cooking pans, or whatever, in the bathroom sink.

The staff were rude and wouldn't get off there cell phone while booking me in and the showers were cold. Wifi only in reception. Not much of a hostel