Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 647 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th May 2017

Everything was great except the bathrooms. The bathrooms had no soap. The downstairs space was great though. The rooms did get a little warm, the windows don't open far enough.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th May 2017

Best hostel I have stayed in! Very clean, modern and secure. The staff are very welcoming and helpful, I asked to move rooms twice within 5 days because of issues I was having and without hesitation, they let me. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The lockers work with your room card. The common room has fantastic facilities. The breakfast isn't great, only cereals and toast but its free! The area it is in is a little bit run down but wasn't really an issue. I will 100% be staying here again!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

This place was a lot more expensive than I intended on spending. However, I am so glad that I stayed here. The private twin room my girlfriend and I stayed in was very spacious and clean. The staff were absolutely amazing and I loved the hostel. They were of course very knowledgable of the area and filled us in on everything that we needed to do in our three days we had. I would most definitely recommend this hostel. Oh and the breakfast was great, take a few extra muffins with you for the day.

16th Apr 2017

Even though I arrived extremely late (just after 11pm),I was made to feel very welcome by the staff,very quick and hassle free at the check-in,the rooms are extremely clean,plus a good mix of travellers here as well.

• France, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

More a family hostel than a backpacker's place. No alcoholic drinks allowed on the rooftop, no bar.

6th Apr 2017

Great place to stay/ A bit off center, but not far, and quiet at night to rest after partying if you are a partytourist :)

22nd Mar 2017

I made one important suggestion. The toilet needs to have a soap dispenser, you could install one like the ones they have at hospitals. This is a necessity to have good higiene!!! I love twentytu!! your place will be recommended worldwide. Thank you!!!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
25th Feb 2017

Friendly staff and very nice rooms which makes for a pleasant stay. The rooftop is great to relax on.

• jkgunterman
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
15th Feb 2017
7.7

The facility is really nice and new. It's about a ten minute walk from a metro station. Pretty secluded from major sights and only 2 places to eat near it. They were doing maintenance on the rooms and painting which made our room smell awful. They also blast music in the hallways starting at 7am. The beds were comfy and the wifi worked great. Staff is also really nice and helpful. Overall a decent stay.

• marianagavito
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

Great location, near a metro station, were you can get practically anywhere. The hostel was clean, and the place was very nice.

Dear marianagavito, thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoy your stay with us. Hope to see you back soon. Regards. Twentytu staff