Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel Reviews

Pamplona 114-116, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is ok but a few problems: Firstly, they did not provide me the option to pay in Euros over Australian $$ so I ended up paying more that I had too. The curfews were stupid: locked out of common room at midnight. What if I'm not tired, need to eat or chill somewhere? The breakfast staff were rude and looked like he despised his job. Not exactly fun

Good location for looking to go to the beach but not good for sight-seeing; was very quiet neighborhood and under construction. Atmosphere was good; felt like a hotel except in bunks. The facilities were clean but it was a hindrance having to go to a separate room to wash hands (toilets separate from sink/shower). The staff was superior! Shoutout to Adrien for going above and beyond to help us during our stay! And a free breakfast to top it off!

so this place is pretty good, its close to the bus station if you are travelling via bus its just two block away from the station also its about 15 min walk to the beach which pretty good. the building is green so you'll notice the lights will turn off by itself.

Great service! Although they were fully booked and I had no place to stay for two nights because of the football match and Primavera Sound, they still went beyond to help me and put me first in line for a room if it came up. I'm so grateful that I didn't had to sleep on the beach. So helpful.

• 27th May 2015
  • Norway

Thanks for your comment Nio! It was a pleasure to host you, next time you already know where we are!

Twentytu Hostel is a very clean, comfortable, and accommodating hostel. I appreciate their hot showers, clean bunkbeds, large and secure lockers, accommodating reception, and delicous breakfast. Great value for a wonderful hostel! Just 5 minutes from the metro and 15 minutes walking distance from the beach. Only negative is the wifi signal is weak from the dormitories, but overall I had a great experience.

Thanks for your comment! As you say we are really close to the beach and to many metro stops!

It is great that the rooms only have four beds (with lockers) and a separate shower and WC. The building is newly built and is in a good condition. The rooftop terrace is a nice feature too. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only negative was that the duvet cover was just a second bedsheet, so you couldn't cover the duvet with it....

Thanks for your comment! We hope to see you again in Twentytú!

Breakfast could be better

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review. We offer continental breakfast, which is included on the price. There is fruit, cereal, coffee, milk, tea, bread, toasts, butter, jam biscuits and also gluten free products. Anyway we take your comment into account to improve every day. Best regards and see you soon. Twentytu Satff

Overall, my stay at this hostel was ok. The staff are great, super helpful and friendly. The location and facilities are a little lackluster though. It's a trek to get to the main attractions and not a nice neighborhood. The bed was comfortable and the room was nice and modern. There is a big common area downstairs, where I had some breakfast which wasn't great but there was a variety. There are also lots of computers and the wifi was pretty good.

By far the best hostel i stayed in spain.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review. Hope to see you soon. Best regards from Twentytu Hostel.