Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel Reviews

Pamplona 114-116, Barcelona, Spain

Really nice Hostel with a huge roof terrace. Clean rooms and small breakfast. Only problem was that you are not able to open the Room Doors because of air condition which ends up in a tropical atmosphere after four persons take a shower ;-). With LONGBOARD 7 min to the beach/ Harbour!

• 24th Sep 2014

Its quite clean, the metro is close, the beach in walking distance. BUT: You cannot open a window or adjust the aircon yourself. Aeration in bathroom/toilet doesnt work properly, so it stinks, is humid in the room. You have damp clothes and wet towels constantly. Breakfast is poor you must eat out of an ugly plastic tray. The common room is in the basement so no window. The Staff wasnt very friendly or talkative. The most impersonal hostel I've ever been to! Way too expensive for what you get!

Dear guest, In our Hostel the breakfast is free because the price in the rooms is reasonable. We take your comment into account and we will keep working to offer a breakfast to the liking of everybody. We try to maintain room temperature between 22ºC and 24ºC however it can be regulated from reception at any time of the day if needed. Thank you for your comment and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

What's great: safe locker, clean and modern toilet and bathroom, environment friendly design of lights and water use, relatively good location. What's to be improved: unsteady Wifi, the computers in the canteen are kind of old and really slow.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • China

Everything except wi-fi connection was perfect, wi-fi system only works with the reservation e-mail and it can be out of service for 4-5 hours a day. One of the best hostels i've ever stayed in.

Dear Ibrahim, Thank you for your comment and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

Staff could be more friendly and the set up in the room is not that user friendly. AC need to adjust downstairs and a room for 4 people should organise in a more friendly way. We hardly could move around when 4 people is in the room.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear Chin Chin Chai, Thank you for your comment and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

Twenty Tu is a great hostel that feels like an hotel. The place is clean, the staff is there to help, and the hostel is only 6min walk to the metro. With a kitchen, fridge,and common area all my needs were met. Only con would be the hostel isn't an easy place to meet people to go out with. It is a quiet hostel not meant for parties nor does it have a lot of guest in their 20's. If you are looking for a more loud/party hostel check somewhere else. Great place!

• 17th Jul 2014

Dear Josh Thank you for your comment and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

Great Hostel. One of the cleanest and modern I've stayed in. Facilities were great and I also love the fact they were environmentally friendly.

Incredible. Felt very safe and had access to everything I needed.

I really enjoyed this hostel it was great. The facilities are very nice and very clean. The place is a little far from the main attractions but that wasn't a problem since there is a metro near by. The beach was a 15 minute walk which was pretty sweet, my boyfriend and I would recommend this place!

Did not like this hostel. Very impersonal. No one tried to make me feel welcome at all. Even in the common areas, it felt as if people were staring over your shoulder, like you were doing something wrong. It was really hard to stay here for the two nights I had already paid for. I left as soon as I could to go to a different hostel.

Indeed I enjoyed on your hotel and I would like to come back again.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

I loved that place! The staff was really friendly, I had many questions and they were happy to help me all the time. The place is clean and the common area and the terrace are brilliant! I met a lot of backpackers there and we went together to the beach which is just 15-20 minutes walk, also the closest metro to the center is in 5 minutes. The area around was safe and there were some nice bars close by. Fpr my surprise, the breakfast was also included and it was great!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel, very nice clean and secure and was close to local transportation links that made exploring Barcelona very simple :)

• 9th Jun 2014

It's like staying in a hotel with hostel price. The bunk bed is very personal, with personal light and shelf; and it's stable so no noise and shake when other people climb to the bunk bed.

Great hostel! Very clean and new. Great rooftop terrace and really helpful staff.

The terrace and basement are really nice though the free breakfast sucks. It was close to a tram and metro so transportation is real easy. Overall pretty great place for the price.

Excellent location if you're going to Primavera Sound or any other events in Parc Forum. It's close to the metro and the tram. Great value for money and included is one of the best hostel breakfasts I've had. Too bad that you have to pay for water, though. Neat facilities with rooftop lounge, power outlets over your bed and spacious lockers (the rooms are small, but it wasn't a problem for me). The neighborhood isn't exactly bustling, but there are restaurants, shops and bars scattered around.

Thanks for your comment! The botteled water is payable but we have the one from the sink which is drinkable! Thanks again and hope to see you soon in Twentytú, we are really happy that you liked us :)

I had an excellent time at the hostel with few complaints. The staff were all very helpful, the rooms were comfy and the location is some 100m from all the transit options I needed (even by night). Maybe one possible improvement would be common showers, for those that come home at 5AM and don't wanna make a lot of noise in the dorm room. Also, the doors creaked a bit. Overall, though, I'm very pleased.

• 26th May 2014
  • Slovenia

Top hostel! The best place I have been in BCN: the four people room are clean, well equipped with toilet and bathroom in the room, cupboards you can close with your own key, additional space beneath the bed...The common spaces are also super cool: the terrace has a nice view on the city and sun beds; the dining room has a kitchen with all you need for cooking and fridges where leave your stuff, and a big chilling area with couches, tv and PCs..I'll definitely go again on my next trip to BCN!!

Thank you for your comment it's really nice to hear all you say about us and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

Set up in more of a hotel style than a hostel, made for lots of people. Not good for meeting people, rather for staying somewhere for a couple nights that you know is clean, safe and has good facilities. Mostly families, also in quite a dodgy area. Minutes away from a large centre commercial though so I'm guessing the neighborhood is up and coming but it wasn't the nicest walk from the station to the hostel. Rooftop terrace gives a lovely view of a crappy neighborhood.

Hello, thanks for giving your opinion. We are already thinking about organizing some activities like "Paella show-cooking dinners..." and others, as to create the "hostel atmosphere". Thanks again for the comment, we hope to see you again soon at Twentytú. The staff.