Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel Reviews

Pamplona 114-116, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent value for money, everything very clean, good breakfast. If you could put some cups in the kitchen and fix the toaster it would be perfect.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Dear Brian, We appreciate your review and keep it in mind to improve our services. Best regards. Twentytu staff

Very happy to stay here again. Gràcies per tot! :)

I have to say that staying at the twentytu was a great experience. The staff were extremely helpful. On the last day my mobile fell between the furniture in the room and was impossible to get to, but the staff was very responsive and sent over their technician to disassemble the furniture in order to get to my phone. I also quite liked the idea of having a locker in the room for each person with an electronic lock as well as 24 hr free wifi. The location was also perfect. Definitely worth it!

• 9th Oct 2014