Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel Reviews

Pamplona 114-116, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

It's my 2nd stay at this hostel and I love it! Staff is absolutely friendly, helpful and professional. Cleaning is impeccable, there's always a really nice person from cleaning staff taking care of common areas. I feel safe, the 4 bed-rooms are great (ensuite shower and WC are separate, that is a great thing in my opinion). The terrace has a beautiful & relaxing view on the city. wi fi is working good everywhere and breakfast has a higher quality compared to other hostels I was. Excelent

I choose this hostel for the location, I had a job interview and it was very close to the place I needed to go. The stay was really relaxing, the 4 bed rooms were ideal for people who don't want too much noise nor people around. Common areas (kitchen and the beautiful terrace) are great to meet people, if you want to. Breakfast was even more of what you could expect (remember that you are in a budget hostel, not a five star hotel). WI-FI was working good everywhere. I'll be back soon.

Dear Laura, Thank you for your comment and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

One of the best hostels that I've ever stayed in! thank you Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel! you rock!

Very new and clean.. Nice common room.. The best of all is the rooftop terrace.. Only a short walk from the main bus station which is convenient for people transferring ALSA or airport bus from Girona airport...

Thank you for your comment and we hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

Absolutely brilliant! Could not have expected better for the value. Very impressed.

• 20th Dec 2013

Thank you for your comment and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff "

The best hostel in Spain!!!♥

The Best Hostel in Barcelona for a low price and nice room the beds are good the room is very good we was there for 7days nice people from the receptie on every floor music and the 5e floor a Nice Roof Garden Terrace from ther see you in a view The City of Barcelona i come back to this hostel it is for my a 10

At the beginning I had some problems to find the hostel. The place is super safe, the staff more than helpful and the rooms are spacious and modern, the lockers are huge enough to put your suitcase in. Cleaning staff is in the house around the clock, so everything is really clean. I totally loved the roof top terrace, where you also can meet other travelers. WiFi works pretty well, the breakfast had a good choice. The only thing I have to complain: my bed was to hard.