Twin Rabbit Hostel in HongDae Reviews

509-8, Yennam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I was so impressed with Twin Rabbit Hostel. Sunny was super helpful, and her English was excellent. The hostel was renovated villa apartments, so it was a lot more spacious than others that I have stayed at. It also had a small kitchen, fridge, and a very clean bathroom. It was pretty quiet, and it had a nice outdoor seating area. It was a little farther from the subway and main HongDae area, but still an easy walking distance.

My friends and I definitely enjoyed staying here. The owner was helpful and nice. Although the building can be a bit tricky to find but a little bit of exercise never hurts. Definitely recommend this place to other travelers looking for a nice place to stay in Hongdae and I will personally come again in the future if opportunity arrives.