TwinCities Reviews

Viale Leonardo da Vinci 223, Rome, Italy

I like everything about it. The space and they have a kitchen which is very important to me because i like to cook...the host helps us a lot with the places..the location is a bit far from the station,but it is worth to stay.

Good hostel! Not the best, not the worst. Decent wifi works basically the entire time with video and whatever else. Staff was friendly. Decent atmosphere. Kitchen is mediocre at best. Stove takes a ridiculous amount of time to heat up. Would stay again in a heartbeat tho! Easy train ride to city center

I loved it here. Everyone was nice and the beds were super comfy. I'm only sad I couldn't stay longer.

The staff was amazing, clean rooms. A few minute walk to the subway lines, and takes a few stops to major tourist attractions. Was a little difficult to locate at first.

I loved this hostel, which was recommended by a friend. The owners are so friendly & accommodating, close to the metro train, I highly recommend.

The Hostels a good location for the price! Close to a metro station so it only takes 15 minutes to get to the city centre and the metro is super easy to figure out. The staff were so nice and warm! Caterina was so lovely and funny. Id defenitley recommend it of you are fine with making the travel into the city centre. I think it's nice because you get away from the touristy area at night. There's also washrooms in your room which is convientent. Id recommend this place for sure.

• 28th Sep 2015

My plane was late that day so I arrived later than check-in time range allowed me but even though I was waited and welcomed really well. + Nice place overall, has all the facilities I needed + Staff is friendly - Bathrooms are too small

The hostel was clean. On my two night stay, on two occasions there was no toilet roll. The staff had a minimal presence and not many people hung about the communal area. It was 6 stops away from the main train line on the subway, which wasn't too bad but a bit of a hassle. However, it did feel safe and the security was good.

yes, bathroom are cleaned daily and tissues rolls are replaced each time but i guess an unppropriate use from other roommates can't be addressed to the staff that lives in 24h. People with sneezz of accold, may make a over use of course damaging your vacation. Btw to go to the center of the city, COLOSSEUM i.e., you take the metro and in 4 stops or 4 minutes you are there. TERMINI is 2 stops away indeed, but ancient OSTIA is closer from here, so you guess what's your better option :)

A small hostel withFriendly environment. The owners are Nice couples. Feeling like we were in home since we had the enterance key of the hostel. A little bit far from the center of the city but if u use the metro it is quite comfortable and easy to reach every tourist part of the city.

sorry, you have to use the MEtro to go around the city of Rome

Very lovely stay here :-)

• 9th Sep 2015

Twin cities is a great hostel. The host is extremely friendly and speaks Italian, Spanish and English. If your traveling on a budget this is the hostel for you. It's located a bit outside of the city centre but is very close to the metro which will get you into the centre in 20 minutes. The hostel has a good kitchen and is located near a number of supermarkets. Again perfect for budget traveler. I would recommend staying at Twin Cities

• 24th Aug 2015

It's a bit more than 1h walking. Quite far, That's the only problem

take metro B line to come back home

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts