TwinCities Reviews

Viale Leonardo da Vinci 223, Rome, Italy

Very weird place ful with old men. Far from the center and in a shady street. Def. not staying here again.

Expected a lot better having read previous reviews on this site. Wouldn't stay here again :(

please help other customer to find out where we have been so bad? it just looks like just another complain more then a review

I had a nice long stay at the Twin Cities hostel. The best thing about the place is the staff. They are lively, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely go there again, if I go back to Rome. Perhaps the place could have been a bit cleaner, it would have been nice if the bathrooms has a liquid soap dispenser and the kitchen some less battered utensils. But, in spite of all that I don't really want to complain. Thanks Francesco for the delicious cake and the lovely oranges. :)

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts