6.2
Good 1,122 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 1,122 Total Reviews
Two Ducks Hostel Located at Via calatafimi N. 41, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via calatafimi N. 41
62% 1122
41.9050239 12.5004673
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016
8.0

I've been travelling for a month and this was the best bed that I've slept in! It was like heaven! We had a private double room which had a balcony. The shower needed replacing as one of the days there was no hot water and it isn't powerful. The staff were lovely and really helpful whenever you needed anything and always said good morning and hello whenever seeing them. It is also really close to the main station which is perfect for getting around rome. I'd recommend staying here!! :)

4th Apr 2016
2.0

Horrible, the worst hostel I have ever seen. They dont have hot water and everthing is gross. The staff is friendly, but they put us in another bulding that looks more like a creepy apartment than a real hostel. I would never recommend it.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
6.0

Two Ducks was okay. The accommodations were clean and I felt pretty safe. However, it is very far from the city center of Rome. There are buses close by and the Rome train station is close by but it is very hard to find Two Ducks. Also, our accommodations were a block or two away from the reception. Bathroom was pretty clean. Major downside is we did not have reliable wifi.

21st Mar 2016

Clean end quite place. Lovely staff. Perfect and cheap stay in Rome. Let's go there.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

Great place to stay! A fantastic hostel for an absolute steal. However, it is on the 5th floor so I would avoid a heavy suitcase. There is an elevator but it's not nice & new. Small & simple hostel but very clean and well kept. I would definitely stay here again.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2016
5.7

The staff mucked up our booking so that I wasn't with my friends even though I emailed, received a response saying all was fine and my friend phoned. Rooms fairly standard. Location good.

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2016
8.0

It was pretty good experience. Rooms and kitchen were cleaned every day. You can cook your meal easily. Hostel is really close to Termini and metro station. Also you can walk colleseo about 20 minutes. Hostel staff was polite and goodhumored. There was a little problems but it was not important for to say. Thank you all of them.

7th Jan 2016
2.0

Disgusting!!! This word express ecxactly how this Hostel looks like. Bed smell, old building, the room is separate of the reception and also completely dirty. When I arrived there there was a dead rat in front of that. I couldn't stay there so immediately when I got there extremely tired I had to cancel my booking and looking for another place. It was a terrible experience at all!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
7th Nov 2015
3.4

This is the worst hostel I have ever been to!!!! Bad smell, no hot water....

6th Nov 2015
6.0

This hostel was okay. Staff member who checked us in was great and welcoming. But staff member who was staying in the apartment complex with us was cranky and not nice. Room and bathroom okay but fairly dirty. What helped was some of the great people we met staying with us.