6.4
Good 1,175 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 1,175 Total Reviews
Two Ducks Hostel Located at Via calatafimi N. 41, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via calatafimi N. 41
64% 1175
41.9050239 12.5004673
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
7.4

A good enough hostel: clean, reasonably proced, conveniently located. You can walk almost everywhere from there with no trouble, but staying out late aroud the hostel was not something that I felt was very safe for a woman alone. I stayed in a second building in a room that was actually very cool because the windows were not facing the sun. All seemed clean enough, but the shower kept turning cold and the kitchen is very very small and barely usable.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
4.3

While in an ideal location, the hostel was very hard to find. There were no signs or anything, I was standing in front of what looked like a regular apartment until a man across the street told me to buzz myself up. The reception staff spoke little English and weren't much help when I asked abt directions and bus stops to tourist sights. And room has no aircon and the bathroom is shared with the whole floor. To be honest I was sceptical if the place was even a real hostel. Solo female traveller

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Friendly staff. Close to Termini station. Clean.

• Smallproblem
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
6.3

Kitchen is, depending on which staff member you ask, filthy or only for staff. For a hostel than demands your absence for cleaning as long as they do, it's pretty musty. Toilets stink but are otherwise functioning. Staff is Bangladeshi, and helped me find the local indian food place, which was great. (I had been missing spice after a month of eastern Europe and Greece) Location is pretty good.

• Australia, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016
8.0

I was happy with my stay there but I left my glasses behind and I have been trying to contact them ever since, to no avail. The glasses are prescription lenses, so they wouldn't be of any use to anyone else. That I have received no response has tainted my view of what was otherwise a memorable stay.

9th Jul 2016
2.0

Terrible place! Not a hostel, a disgusting floor of a badly kept apartment building! Staff are rude and rooms dreadful! Avoid at all costs

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016
6.0

The hostel is kinda far away, you will have a 30 min walk to Colisseum or Vatican, 15 to Vittorio Emanuelle and 20 to Fontana de Trevi. It doesn't sound that far away, but when you are tired of making the line under the summer sun, 30 minutes walk to go back is a bit frustrating. My room was next to the lobby, the door couldn't be locked or anything, I had to sort of hide my bag under the bed. Everything was ok at the end but it always stress you that you cannot even lock your room.

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
3.4

The worst hostel I have ever been to. Starting from the stuff that appeared to be Bangladeshian I found myself not in Rome anymore, but in Dhaka. The room I was given was located in another building which was very suspicious. In addition, for around 12 people there was just one bathroom with shower!!!! The security was totaly off: no even cupboards with locks to store the private stuff. I would advice this hostel only for desperate travelers with lack of money!

• eggtarrttt
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016
6.0

Staff was friendly and helpful. Have to walk quite a distance to get to the reception, and i dont feel safe walking back at late at night. So i stay in other hostel instead, but went back to get my bag the next morning. But overall, the place is clean and facilities still average good. There is no lockers for the bag though. But the place is good if you are travelling in big group.

• Lebanon, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

The staff of the dorm was very nice. Even they offered us help in non-related dorm things. They were very comprehensible. The location of the dorm is terrific it is next to the main train station and with a metro station. This means you can get to any place very easily. The neighborhood was cozy too. It is clean and the atmosphere was great. I can rate it as the best dorm in the ones which I have tried in Italy. Last important thing there is a working and fast WIFI. Very big thanks for Mitu!!!