Two Ducks Hostel Reviews

Via calatafimi N. 41, Rome, Italy

I don't recommend

Very good experience, arrived late and second day left my lugagge for a few hours there, all secure, nice friendly stuff, close to Termini, cheap and clean bed covers. Booked a 6 bed room but got a very nice 2 pers room. Totally happy!

• 25th Aug 2015

Very small bathroom Not clean Very old

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Iran

To be honest, you're paying €15, so that's really what you get. As with most hostels, the experience is what you make it. If you meet other people staying there, it's a great experience. Make sure the staff give you a key though, because once the doors are locked you may end up sleeping in another room... +good internet +secure -really hot

• 6th Aug 2015

There was a guy living in the same room as us although he was nice I thought it was odd. Kitchen has ants and moldy food in cupboards and fridge. Over priced would not stay again.

Well I liked it in general, but I didn't like the thing that before check out the staff was very friendly, and after check out not that much.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Armenia

You have to be out of the room between 10:30-2:00 and are *supposed* to be back by midnight. It's in an apartment building so the different rooms are spread out across different floors and you may have actual citizens living next to you. They had to room painted while still letting people live in the room, so when I got back at night, there was a person cleaning, despite it being late.

Very nice location 10mins by walk from termini train station! Pretty cool semi dorm semi appartment! No common room tho so you dont get to meet many peeps! Also no lockers so not very safe you need to keep valuables on you! Pretty okay place for 2nights or so but dont stay there too long!

Security was poor because i had a bad experience in my roomate it is because i am the only girl in the room. Cleanliness it was clean but when i go down to the kitchen the dishies is not wash and the plates and other things was old.the staff it was ok but they are not that friendly.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

Owner wasn't there when we arrived. No lockers. Kitchen had an oven and it seemed new, but it didn't work and the owners said it wasn't their problem. However, the owner did try hard to make up for such things by giving us some food when we realised we couldn't use the oven. He also let us use his phone to make some calls and was actually a nice guy. His service and hospitality was variable...

hot with a only a mobile fan didn't effect top beds. common area was neat with a kitchen. no lockers though.

This is a dirty hostel but it's location is great. The uncleanliness ruined it for me though.

I spent only 1 night and i didn't like it at all. The price was too high for what the hostel offer and the service was really bad. I had to wait one hour when i made the check out because npbody was there and i needed to leave my lugguge in their locked room (service included in the price and which i paid for)

• 10th Jul 2015

No air conditioning, and it's so hot in Rome... there was just a little fan. The staff were friendly enough and the showers were okay for the cheap price of the hostel.

Bad hostel, I don't even know where to begin. And these people don't even care, they just want to be left alone. Do them a favour and leave them alone..

There was no hot water in the shower and the elevator didnt work. Also there was no key for the rooms, they give you a key for the main door but there is no lock in each room so anyone can enter. It was ok for the price and it is very near Termini, but i would rather spend a couple more euros on a better hostel.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

The bunk bed was terribily weak. I didnt feel safe to sleep, and it made a lot of noise whenever I move, going up and down. It was also difficult to climb the up side of the bed. And it was also very warm, you should switch on the airconditioning instead of a big fan which then you switch of after few hours.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

I paid for a bed in a central location, and that was ok. in the apartment were 2 bedrooms, a kitchen were you can cook and a bathroom. All very basic.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Uruguay

It is a horrible place. I arrived in Roma late and no one at aeroporto knows where was it. I got a taxi and it was hard to find as it is situated in a scared and not safe area without any sign at door. I did my reservation in a female female room and the people in the reception after get my payment want to put me to sleep in a full males bedroom. I did not acepted it and they were very rude. They can not speak a properly English so it was a bad experience. I could not sleep all night.

No lockers, and one bathroom for a full floor.

« first « Prev 1 2 3