6.5
Good 1,198 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 1,198 Total Reviews
Two Ducks Hostel Located at Via calatafimi N. 41, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via calatafimi N. 41
65% 1198
41.9050239 12.5004673
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
4.9

Two Ducks is only passable as a hostel - you have a bed to sleep for the night. There is no common area, the hostel is split between floors of what looks like an apartment complex & there is a window from the bathroom opening into the kitchen. If you just want a cheap bed, this is adequate, but don't expect anything else from this place.

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
6.0

The location is ok, not far from Roma Termini station. We booked a room for two, and when we arrived at 10:00, we left our luggage at the hostel, until we came to check in at 14:30. Then we had to carry our luggage to another building in the neighbourhood and climb up to the second floor (without elevator). The room was nice, though. The staff wasn't very friendly. To sum it up, not so cheap hostel. Not so good for its value. Average.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

Was a good stay. The area looks a little scary but it's really close to the train station and safe in the building. Friendly and helpful reception guy. Taken to another building but it was still nice. Fan in open plan room, lovely stay.

3rd Aug 2016
6.6

They took me to another building they owned a few blocks from Two Ducks.. it was sketch. There are also big rats outside, lol. The hostel itself is clean though. It's just a rented out building filled with beds, literally. No atmosphere, no common areas, no spirit. It's just a place to sleep. They provide fans and I was the only one there so I pointed all the fans to my bed and I slept comfortably. It's about 10 minutes from Termini station. It was a last minute option because the airport closed

• Japan, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
6.0

no security locker reception open from 9am,If you need to arrive earlier have to wait. location is ok

30th Jul 2016

Very nice staff, patient, fun, friendly. Close to train station. Much better than some others with almost same price.

• leticianwa
  • Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
3.4

DO NOT STAY HERE. Worst hostel ever. I wasn't welcomed with my friends, we were harassed and discriminated, we were lied to, taken to another building, you dont have a key to your room either a locker or ac in a 35 degree city. Instead of trying to find a solution for a misunderstanding we had, they called us stupid and said we were wrong. We went to the police at midnight, write an contract to have my money back, still being harassed in the street by all their indian gang. Terrible service.

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
7.4

A good enough hostel: clean, reasonably proced, conveniently located. You can walk almost everywhere from there with no trouble, but staying out late aroud the hostel was not something that I felt was very safe for a woman alone. I stayed in a second building in a room that was actually very cool because the windows were not facing the sun. All seemed clean enough, but the shower kept turning cold and the kitchen is very very small and barely usable.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
4.3

While in an ideal location, the hostel was very hard to find. There were no signs or anything, I was standing in front of what looked like a regular apartment until a man across the street told me to buzz myself up. The reception staff spoke little English and weren't much help when I asked abt directions and bus stops to tourist sights. And room has no aircon and the bathroom is shared with the whole floor. To be honest I was sceptical if the place was even a real hostel. Solo female traveller

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Friendly staff. Close to Termini station. Clean.