Two Ducks Hostel

• jonnideakins36
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017
7.4

It's not bad at all. Stayed in an all girl room with a bathroom right outside the door and a fridge and small kitchen setup in the room. The room is in a different building than the reception but the staff were nice and explained everything. There were no lockers and I locked my bag shut and also locked it to the bed frame, but that might not have even been needed. Good walking distance from everything. slightly sketchy neighborhood. Not a social environment but great for a place just to sleep.

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2017
5.4

We asked about the kitchen and they told us that there is non. But later we found out that there was a kitchen upstairs and our roommates got key for it. Shower was not good, either really cold or hot water. there was some problem with the money and I'm not sure if we payed the right amount in the end. Would have been fine for one or two nights but five was too much.

12th Jun 2017
4.9

Rooms were stinky. No locker, not much cleanliness and bed were cranking and making lot of noise. Staff was helpful though.

8th Jun 2017
7.1

I was there for 1 night so I dont have too much to say but all the things were really good, very clean and organized. At the first time a was scaried becouse there arent any sign at the door lol

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Good location. Very cheap. The owners also own the nearby store and were kind enough to give us a couple of free bottles of water. Didn't have €5 change so we ended up paying a tiny bit more though. Very good for the price

4.0

They don't have (Internet access) only wifi. Witch would be fine if I didn't break my phone. I specifically check the box to specfiy my search for Internet access. When I addressed this it was attatude from there end. BATHROOMS smells bad, no door to the main entrance of it either. Beds creak bad, no air movement, no kitchen I wouldn't even want to eat breakfast here. Staff was 50/50 the old guy cleaning the rooms is a gem. A place to crash but that it. No lie. Left after 1 of 3 nights.

• jammintd9905
  • USA, All Male Group, 18-24
3.7

A friend and I had booked & paid for a 4 bed mixed room (€42) for the weekend while our other friend booked & paid for a 6 bed mixed room (€35). The man at the front desk placed all 3 of us in the same 6 bed room. We brought it to his attention it was a mistake. He was clueless on how to solve the problem. We said we would compromise if we got €7 back. He "had" to call the boss. When he returned he handed us, not €7, but €5 each... much better run hostels for your money in Rome.

• teozizek2062
  • Slovenia, Male, 41+
28th May 2017

It is fine for one night. The bathroom should have a door...

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th May 2017
7.7

The staff was really nice and the location is perfect to visit all the most important monuments in Rome. It is just too bad that there was just one bathroom with toilet in the same room for so many people.

23rd May 2017

I don't understand how this hostel has such bad reviews. I booked it because it was the cheapest I could find, but was pleasantly surprised (stayed for 4 nights). Boys are near the reception, girls are in another building--I think the girls have it better. I met some great people there, everyone was very nice and courteous. I only saw staff the first day but they were very friendly. Everything was pretty clean, bath was shared between 12 people. Good location, wish there was a microwave.