6.4
Good 1,142 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 1,142 Total Reviews
Two Ducks Hostel Located at Via calatafimi N. 41, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via calatafimi N. 41
64% 1142
41.9050239 12.5004673
    Rooms available

20th May 2016
7.4

Good location and facilities for a super cheap price. Staff was welcoming and friendly but a little too friendly and hit on my friend and I.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016
6.3

Was good staying here as I met lovely girls. My light switch didn't work which was a big problem trying to sleep. It's in walkable distance to many attractions which is great. Not much security, no lockers and also the floor in the bathroom was always wet as there's nothing to dry it with. Overall, for staying in Rome, I thought it was okay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016
7.1

Two Ducks is very conviently located a few blocks away from the central train station. Getting around from here was super easy. It was more of an apartment than a hostel which was great for relaxing but not the place to meet people. The only real complaints we had we the shower (the shower head was broken and sprayed water everywhere), the lack of wifi, and the lack of any cooking utensils in the kitchen. The staff were super helpful.Overall it was nice, clean and I would definitely stay again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th May 2016
5.1

DO NOT BOOK. Staff was rude upon arrival when I said I didn't have cash to pay but they said they accepted cards he replied "you have enough cash" while looking over to see into my wallet. The place has several apartment like sections and it was VEGY difficult to find the reception desk because there is no sign. It did not feel safe in the shared dorms because there is no lockers or locked storage to keep belongings. The location was great though, about 7 minute or less walk to the train station

• AJStephenson
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
12th May 2016
7.1

The staff were nice when they made a mistake with my bed they made sure to compensate me appropriately no really good common room area but the location, bed and price were good. Would stay again.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016
3.1

This was probably one of the worst hostels I have ever stayed at. There were no lockers for bags (or any kind of storage), wifi was basically non-existent, staff was not friendly or welcoming, and there were more beds in the room than what we had booked. This barely falls under the definition of a "hostel" and I'm fairly certain it is not an actual registered hostel, just a two bit operation run by some randoms. I would recommend avoiding this hostel. Pay a few more bucks and get a nicer place.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016
4.0

This is a TERRIBLE hostel. It is incredibly difficult to find as it is not marked. We were told there would be lockers for our things and there were not. We booked a room of 4 and we were put in a room of 8. We were given the beds of 2 other girls because the hostel staff had no idea who was coming or going. There was 1 bathroom for 12 people and it got incredibly disgusting. The bedding is so gross there are no sheets and the blankets had clearly never been washed. THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS

5th May 2016
7.1

It was a good place to stay the night, people there is very friendly and they are worried about what happens, the only thing that wasnt good was the cleanliness and the atmosphere, but they can work that out.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
6.0

I guess for a hostel it is what you'd expect - shower head wasn't attached to a wall, no towels were provided which may not have been a problem if it had been mentioned in the booking. The people we shared a room with were noisy but after speaking to them were nice nevertheless. The position is close to the station but on the otherside of the train station from where you want to be. Wasn't appalling but was by all means not good.

19th Apr 2016
2.0

My credit cards have been stolen and used. I will not rate positive this hostel until HW stops protecting criminals and crooks, and help to bring criminals to justice. No security!