Two Ducks Hostel Reviews

Via calatafimi N. 41, Rome, Italy

Well I liked it in general, but I didn't like the thing that before check out the staff was very friendly, and after check out not that much.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Armenia

Very nice location 10mins by walk from termini train station! Pretty cool semi dorm semi appartment! No common room tho so you dont get to meet many peeps! Also no lockers so not very safe you need to keep valuables on you! Pretty okay place for 2nights or so but dont stay there too long!

Security was poor because i had a bad experience in my roomate it is because i am the only girl in the room. Cleanliness it was clean but when i go down to the kitchen the dishies is not wash and the plates and other things was old.the staff it was ok but they are not that friendly.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

Owner wasn't there when we arrived. No lockers. Kitchen had an oven and it seemed new, but it didn't work and the owners said it wasn't their problem. However, the owner did try hard to make up for such things by giving us some food when we realised we couldn't use the oven. He also let us use his phone to make some calls and was actually a nice guy. His service and hospitality was variable...

hot with a only a mobile fan didn't effect top beds. common area was neat with a kitchen. no lockers though.

This is a dirty hostel but it's location is great. The uncleanliness ruined it for me though.

I spent only 1 night and i didn't like it at all. The price was too high for what the hostel offer and the service was really bad. I had to wait one hour when i made the check out because npbody was there and i needed to leave my lugguge in their locked room (service included in the price and which i paid for)

• 10th Jul 2015

No air conditioning, and it's so hot in Rome... there was just a little fan. The staff were friendly enough and the showers were okay for the cheap price of the hostel.

Bad hostel, I don't even know where to begin. And these people don't even care, they just want to be left alone. Do them a favour and leave them alone..

There was no hot water in the shower and the elevator didnt work. Also there was no key for the rooms, they give you a key for the main door but there is no lock in each room so anyone can enter. It was ok for the price and it is very near Termini, but i would rather spend a couple more euros on a better hostel.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

The bunk bed was terribily weak. I didnt feel safe to sleep, and it made a lot of noise whenever I move, going up and down. It was also difficult to climb the up side of the bed. And it was also very warm, you should switch on the airconditioning instead of a big fan which then you switch of after few hours.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

I paid for a bed in a central location, and that was ok. in the apartment were 2 bedrooms, a kitchen were you can cook and a bathroom. All very basic.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Uruguay

It is a horrible place. I arrived in Roma late and no one at aeroporto knows where was it. I got a taxi and it was hard to find as it is situated in a scared and not safe area without any sign at door. I did my reservation in a female female room and the people in the reception after get my payment want to put me to sleep in a full males bedroom. I did not acepted it and they were very rude. They can not speak a properly English so it was a bad experience. I could not sleep all night.

No lockers, and one bathroom for a full floor.

I just spend one night qt the hostel. The staff may not seem very approachable at first but they are quite nice and helpful and tolerant. It`s very easy to get to the hostel following the instructions on the web. It's in a good location, just blocks away from Termini stazione and in a walking distance to various touristic points.

The bathrooms give off a disgusting smell and I tried to stay away from them as much as possible. The shower is tiny & I barely fit, same for the bathroom. My room had no lock & there was no luggage storage. On the plus side, the staff was very friendly and helpful

Average accommodation, great location! Two ducks hostel is close to Rome Termini so you can walk to get it if you go to that beautiful by train. They are also close to food and touristic shops, but the area is not so nice if you are gonna go back to the hostel at night. Is a bit expensive for what they really offer and the services, small bathrooms, showers and rooms, no breakfast but helpful staff. You'll be fine but you need to know that you shouldn't expect so much from this place.

Definitely one place not to return...

• 13th Jun 2015

Friendly staff

• 13th Jun 2015

There was no personal to clean the rooms nor the bathroom. It was disgusting. The beds were all in very bad shape, the mattresses had a bump on them and it was too warm all the time because the window was too small and there was no air conditioning or fan of any kind. I would not recommend it at all.

« first « Prev 1 2 3