Two Ducks Hostel Reviews

Via calatafimi N. 41, Rome, Italy

Dirt dirty dirty. Not filthy though. But just needs some work. The kitchen may not be on your floor and doesn't work. Internet only works on first floor. Ran out of toilet paper often. Kitchen didn't work. There are seriously Better places I guarantee

There was a great staff, very cool people around there :) U get what u pay, it is not very big, but familiar.

• 12th May 2015

Not recommeded, but for last minute is ok. Only thing, is like 5 min from termini.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Greece

I Do not recommend this hostel, it was terrible.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Security: poor, no lockers in dorms. Staff: we are two chinese girls. I dont know why the staffs are so interested in us and keep flirting us. It is so annoying and make me feel being harrased. Their eyes always scan through our bodies and look at us strangely. They even ask us " do you have boyfriend? Where is your boyfriend?" Etc. Cleaniness: smelly and dirty bathroom. Only one bathroom for 20 ppl. Located in doggy area. Far from city center with 30 mins walk.

• 18th Apr 2015

There was no locker for our bags. After.. The guy who welcomed us was very sweet, but then we met the guardian of the hostel...... He told us that we had no brain because we couldnt open a door with a (unfonctional) key that they gave us. He also told us that our country would not be proud of us because we are stupid. He did not let us skype with our family because it was too noisy?? Finally, we can't talk in this hostel they don't accept any noise or they want to kick you out. No dishes.

Many facilities to be fixed

We stayed 4 people in dorm style room. Rooms are clean but somewhere is dusty exmp;under the bed. Kitchen is not useful. Equipments are very old and some of them doesnt work. WC and Bath cabin is normal. The Hostel staff is helpful and generally cheerful. The hostel's location is good. Please be careful its adress. Because It has not singboard.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

One main door that locked so the other people in the 2 rooms with us behind the locked door had access to my room as well-a little offsetting. The front desk is also on the 6th or so floor of the building you are directed to. It was a little difficult to find but conveniently near the train station. Sheets were washed but the blankets smelled a bit questionable and seemed to not have been washed in a while.

• 30th Mar 2015

This hostel turned out to be a lot better than I had expected, especially after reading the other reviews. It was quite clean, had three locked doors to get through (although the first didn't close usually) but had no lockers, the staff were helpful, nad it was conveniently located near the train station. Other reviewers mentioned that it was in a "bad" part of Rome, but the truth is it's where about 90% of the hostels in Rome are, and many other hotels as well. Overall, I would recommend it.

The hostel needs more personal in the reception.. And also they need to mention that taxes will be included to the price.

First of all, i dont want to be unfair and point that this was the only available hostel I found nearby downtown at 11 pm. I arived at Rome very late without planning and Two Ducks actually saved me. However it was definetely the worst hostel i have ever been (if we can call an apartment with reception as a hostel). Almost no plugs on the room No locker No privacy on the WCs AND PAY ATTENTION --> NO HOT WATER ON THE SHOWERS!!!! ALMOST NO WATER ON THE SHOWER. very very weak. Get better

Not the hostel I meet before The room is big but I think they can improve of their bathroom .

The hostel itself is completely satisfying, clean and calm, with really pleasant staff! Near to one of the major stations of Rome that makes it very flexible and comfortable for a person to walk around the city till midnight.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Georgia

Great hostel with kind staff, comfortable location.

Spent there only 1 night so not much things to say.They gave us a room in another building in front. The room and the bed linens were very very clean.Though the bathroom was a bit small but anyway it was tidy.The only thing that might be a problem for the people who stay there longer it's a tiny kitchen and no tables where u can eat your food what u prepare.The rest was good.

It wasn't in the best of neighborhoods but close to transportation and very affordable. It's not the most luxurious hostel but it will do if you're just sleeping there.

• 19th Feb 2015

That's ceap and good location, that's all!

Good hostel and good localization The problem is because for me wif only in reception AND DON'T ACCEPT CARD

This hostel has great location very close to Termini but there is not security and very dirty rooms.Someone stole my friends phone and everybody can come to your room you should be carefully !