Two Oceans Backpackers

Very Good 235 Total Reviews

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
15th Mar 2017
7.7

The toilets and the showers was dirty an usually there wasn't a toilet paper and soab. The hole place was sometimes smell really bad. Defiantly not enough toilet and shower rooms for the whole guests.

• kheckendorn2824
  • USA, Female, 31-40
9th Mar 2017
5.4

The beds are old foam and uncomfortable. The rooms are boiling hot, but mostly the staff while very friendly and nice were not allowed to be helpful. I needed to change my reservation, which I thought I might on checking in. They said it was best to keep the days and cancel them if I didn't need them. When I tried to do so they said the only one who could do a refund was the manager, who was never around. I wouldn't have minded as much except that I know they rented out my bed that night.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
8th Mar 2017
7.4

Found many great options via hostelworld for Capetown. Not so much for Johannesburg though

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
1st Mar 2017

Always a pleasure staying at Two Oceans. Danielle and her staff are very friendly and hospitable always making you feel welcome.

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

I stayed there for a week and would stayed there again. Danielle and Abu are super friendly, nice and awesome managers. They helped me organized all my trips, called around and found all informations and tips, that I needed. Thank you! Location is just perfect, lots of things are walking distance from hostel.

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

I was travelling to Cape town with my friend. We found this hostel in the internet accidentally and in the end we were really pleasured that we found THIS hostel. The price for the accommodation was fine. Everybody were really nice and welcoming to us. The area was covered good, friendly and happy mood so we felt there like at home. Cooperating with another 'stayers' for common trips and events was on a daily basis. Thanks for everything! If we came back to the Cape town we'd visit it again!

30th Jan 2017

So nice and wonderful staff. They are very friendly and helpfully. The place is in the heart of the city, very estrategical point to can do everything. Very nice atmosphere,relaxed and spacious area to meet and enjoy whith interesting travelers and local people, mixted culture. The cleaness is good, they are lockers, free coffe, good information and fantastic terrace. Totaly recomendable, the prices are nice for services

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

You get what you pay. It's a nice hostel, staff very friendly and nice place to hang out. The toilets weren't that clean but it was alright. You can get information on what to do while your stay in Cape Town but I wouldn't recommend to book a trip with them (like shark diving cage), I would just sleep there.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017
5.7

The location is very noisy. The bath and bedrooms are not very clean. My room was so tiny. The only good think was the staff.

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016
4.6

No lock on the dorm door. No space in the dorm for backpacks. The air conditioning unit did not work. Bathrooms were uni sex. Bathrooms were in poor working order with wonky toilet seats, no lock on one of the shower cubical doors etc. There were only 4 toilets, 2 of these were in shower cubicals. There were only 4 shower cubicals. One of these showers was out of use for renovations. quoted incorrect price for taxi to airport. Only use if you're very short on money and have to be in long street.