Two Wheels Reviews

Baložu iela 12, Riga, Latvia

My stay in Two Wheels was great - staff was extremely welcoming and friendly, the old wooden house has been renovated in a rustic style and has a very good vibe to it, it is clean and spotless. It doesn't have kitchen, but in Riga there are plenty amazing and cheap places where to have a meal. Recommended!

We (me and four friends of mine) stayed there for a night and it made our staying in cold winter Riga warm and nice. The atmosphere in Two Wheels is really special because of the interior and friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was good and we felt like home there for the whole time of our staying! Thanks a lot! I'm sure i'll be back one day! )

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Russia

Very nice hostel/motel in Riga. Close to the city(20min walk). Modern and clean rooms. Private Toilets and Showers available, also very clean and nice. Staff is super friendly and helps you out with everything. Breakfast is good and includes bread, eggs, cereals, fruits, veggies, juice, tee, coffe etc. Big shopping mall is 15min away. All in all we had a very nice stay! Thanks!

One of the nicest hostel I have visited. This hostel is outside of the Old-Riga in a peaceful area. The center is reachable by walk in 30 minutes or by tram (10 minutes). Everything is clean. Staff is really kind and helpful Nice breakfast.

we stayed for three Nights and got exactly what we had been looking for....

A very nice hostel in walking distance from the heart of Riga. Comfortable mattresses, huge showers, very clean and nice staff. Especially worth mentioning is the breakfast that I have never experienced similar in a hostel :) Due to all these nice parts, the hostel lacks a bit on the astmosphere, though, as the visitors are not the regular hostel visitors. So if you look for a nice hostel or if you look for a nice place to stay while discovering Riga, it is perfect.

The most impressive thing for my GF was a bath and toilet directly in the room, covered only by glass wall and curtains, which could be pulled from outside. Has some charm for couples but not much privacy, eh? Anyway, hostel is clean, its located ~10-15 mins by foot from the centre and since its called "Two wheels", you can meet a bunch of bikers here.

Very good location, near 22 bus line, which go from airport to historical centet. I 've been very surprised about "two wheels", it is moto hostel in bike style. It is outstanding hostel in my treveling experience .

The facilities and general feeling of the hostel were great. However, I missed some lockers and a kitchen. The rooms were also small for 6 people, and the neighborhood didn´t feel very safe at night.