Two Wheels Reviews

Baložu iela 12, Riga, Latvia

Nice charming place, with friendly staff. Breakfast was really good! Would come here again :)

• 18th May 2015

Awesome Hostel/Motel. Has been my second stay and I loved it again! Super nice staff, everything is very clean and you get everything you need. All in all a very good stay - see you next time!

My stay in Two Wheels was great - staff was extremely welcoming and friendly, the old wooden house has been renovated in a rustic style and has a very good vibe to it, it is clean and spotless. It doesn't have kitchen, but in Riga there are plenty amazing and cheap places where to have a meal. Recommended!

We (me and four friends of mine) stayed there for a night and it made our staying in cold winter Riga warm and nice. The atmosphere in Two Wheels is really special because of the interior and friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was good and we felt like home there for the whole time of our staying! Thanks a lot! I'm sure i'll be back one day! )

• 29th Dec 2014