U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

if you want to watch some movie you have to pay 3 Euro, the breakfast not included, the bathroom excellent, slow connection Wi-Fi, and theres no security locker.

It was very good hostel in a cool building Ina good part of the city. Very clean, friendly, and helpful.

• 5th Feb 2016

The free walking tour was nice as well. Could be longer, thought

I was very pleased with my stay here.

• 1st Feb 2016

I would suggest not to put photos of huge rooms in the website, because I think the rooms are normal ones. (mine was mixed 6 beds).

• 29th Jan 2016

Dear guest Many thanks for your great review! We appreciate that you enjoyed your stayed at u hostels On the photos or the rooms, all the pictures correspond to our real rooms. Maybe you saw the picture of our family room and confused it with the 6 bed dorm (which are also very big but not as big) So many thanks

The girls on he desk (Erica and Daiana) were extremely friendly and helpful

• 26th Jan 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Diana and Erika know that you were pleased with their service!. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Really nice staff + excellent facilities.

Dear guest. Thank you very much for your review!. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back in the near future!.

Uhostel was great, we enjoyed our stay in Madrid! The facility was very clean and modern, I would recommend to other travelers.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

I only stayed two nights but from what I experienced, it's a good hostel with an awesome staff. This place is huge, going up 5 floors full of rooms. And there's always a party going on at the Uhotel Meet Me bar.

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased tohear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Great facilities, staff are a little standoffish, and the atmosphere isn't very social. Although everything else is A++++

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall.However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and we will try our best to rectify the situation.

Cool rooms with wall plugs and night lights by every bed.

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Evo and the pub crawl was unreal. highly recommend it for a good night out in Madrid.

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Ivo that he made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

One of the best hotels I have stayed in. The staff was very helpful, they truly know their city and able to guide you. They were very accommodating. Showers and bathroom facilities were great. Never had to wait for a shower. Spanish breakfast for 3€ was well worth it. There are great bars in the area close to the hostel. Great neighborhood, close enough to everything without having to stay too close to downtown.

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Great hostel, it was very clean the first day I arrived although the bathrooms started to get dirty by the day I left. The activities offered by the hostel are the same that you'll see in any hostel, but UHostels does a GREAT job with them. I especially loved the city tour given by Celia, a very non-traditional free tour where instead of taking you to all of the city monuments, she gives you a lot of local tips, food places, history, etc. Great atmosphere.

• 15th Jan 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Celia that she made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

2ND time I stayed here, not bad I was in a 6 bed door still I think they need to replace all the pillows as they have had better days

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

I thought it was ideal for a solo traveler like myself, great location, nice staff and the facilities were good I would just say the pillows and bedding need to be upgraded.

Dear guest, We are happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you for taking the time to review and giving us feedback. We will use this to improve our accomodation. Best regards, The hostel team

The hostel was one of the best i have stayed at. The whole hostel was really well maintained and clean. They provided breakfast for a very smalll fee which was lovely. The staff were kind and they also provide a lot of free entertainment and tourist trips.

Free walking tour was amazing, I forgot the ladies name that runs it but she was fantastic!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Celia know that you were pleased with the walking tour. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

This hostel has great facilities. They have activities planned daily which was great as a solo traveller and the front desk was always very helpful. The best part was the facilities with private showers and toilets and the spacious rooms with big windows. One of the nicest hotels I´ve ever had the pleasure of staying in.

Dear guest, Thank your for your review. We are very happy to hear you liked your overall stay. It always motivates us to hear our activities and help has been appreciated. Thank you! We hope to see you again. Kind regards, The hostel team

Although I arrived not in a good situation (booked it because I lost a connection flight) I had a super-duper-experience in there. First with the receptionist Erika, the most helpful person ever... Thank you very much. The hostel's structure is also very good: bedrooms, showers, environment, activities. Ivo, the guy who was organising a walking tour, is a very nice person. Célia, the one that brought us in the city tour really masters it. totally worth it, I recommend easily.

• 6th Jan 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Erika and Celia that they made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7