U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

1921 Total Reviews

I was missing a shower gel or shampoo in the showers. Since you can't carry these things in hand-baggage in airplanes, it would be nice to have it at the hostel.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

It's too bad there are consequences for rowdy guys...just sayin'

Super, los recomiendo, me fue muy super bien, las habitaciones bien, baños, camas, 100 % good, I like it

Excelent Hostel!! I think you should improve on fixing yout toasters but besides that it was an amazing experiencie! Keep the good work!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Friendly staff, clean and centrally located. Nice hostel for all ages

A clean hostel run on a commercial, high capacity basis. You'll have to pay for any 'extras' and the organised events are quite expensive. There's nowhere to leave your car for less than €31 a night so don't drive here

U Hostels is extremely well-maintained and a great place to stay. I was only in Madrid one night but I would definitely stay here again. Although it's not directly in the center of everything, it wasn't a bad walk to get to the major attractions. We stayed in the middle of the week and the rooms weren't full, so we didn't get the true hostel experience of meeting other travelers, but it was still a great time.

This hostel was great in every way. The rooms were clean, airy, and not overcrowded. The bathrooms and sinks were cleaned every day. The common room and movie theater were nice places to chill out. The wifi connection was very weak and sometimes I had to go to a restaurant to get a strong signal. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

LOVED this place :)

Great hostel!! Very well located. Nice beds, good facilities.

Quite inconvenient to borrow the hair-dryer.

It's a great hostel that's incredibly clean with amazing staff who really helped me out when I was feeling ill.

My stay at U hostel in Madrid was okay. The facilities and cleanliness were great and the rooms were nice with little night lights on every bunk. Though I think what let it down for me was the staff not being the most welcoming when I first arrived and it's not as social as I wanted it to be with people mainly keeping to themselves. But that could just be the people that were there when I was.

Well-run hostel, definitely a good value for the money. All of the staff are willing to help out in whatever way that they can and they will accommodate any needs that you have. Made my stay in Madrid all that much more fun + easy!

Great location. Close to the metro. Easy to get to from the airport. Amazing showers, hot water and great water pressure. Clean, quiet in rooms, social, great common rooms, kitchen, etc.

Very good hostel! Not directly in the centre, but very close (El Sol 15-20 Mins walking), also very good metro connections. Overally super clean, the showers/bathrooms were the nicest I have seen in any hostel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. You can meet nice people to party with but it's not a crazy party hostel and in the bedroom floors it's quiet at night. Also, there are 5 floors in the building and all of it is the hostel, so it's very big. Definitely recommended.

Great hostel! Stayed in a six bed all Girls dorm and loved our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Met cool people from all over the world. Tapas Dinner was fun, although the Tapas we ate was poor quality and not worth the money.

Higher end hostel, great for groups.

They were perfect for my stay. I was only in transit from Madrid to Malaga. They are a few stops from Atoche RENFE where I caught the train to Malaga. They have a lot of young people that come in groups which gives the Hostel a nice ambience. I may return to the Hostel on my way back the USA. I´ll take the Metro to Airport from here. Also I might spend a couple of days in Madrid to see the Prado from here.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review and staying with us! We had the honour to host you and we are so thrilled to knowing you had a great experience here while staying in Madrid! We look forward to seeing you again here when you come back to Madrid and we would provide you with any help or recommendation needed! Hope to see you soon!

Best option for Madrid