U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

The staff here was one of the greatest I've had on my eurotrip. super cool people and the location was great

U hostel was very good. Staff, cleaness, facilities... all of thing is good. If I will go to Madrid again, I wil go to U hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at UHostels. The staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. The location is very close to the metro and the main streets. In the rooms there were lockers, so the security was great. Everyone in the hostel was friendly. Therefore, I had an awesome experience at UHostels.

• 23rd Sep 2014

First hostel experience, and will definately be staying here again! Rooms are big, beds are súper comfortable, everything looks new and clean! Special thanks to jason, but all the staff were great! The show era are great, always hot water. Really don't have anything to say against it rather than they should promote the hostel activities a bit more (walking tours, bike tours and pubcrawl) as nobody took them!

One the best hostels that I have ever stayed. Beautiful place, with nice beds and good shared bathrooms. Also they have very fun activities with othres hostels in the city. They only but is that there are some hostels more close to the city center, but this one is not that far, so I would definetly stay on this one again.

One of the worst hostels I've ever stayed in. Firstly, I booked a female-only room, and the first night I was the only female in a room full of males. Other nights were not much better. Not okay. For breakfast, they ration how many prices of Wonder Bread you can have, and yell at you when you mistake the cheese and meat that are part of the upgraded breakfast as being for everyone. "No cheese for you, peon!" And the rooftop terrace and vending machines that they claim to have were nonexistent.

I stayed here the night before I flew out, hoping to get sleep. I don't know if the doors in this place weigh 100 tones but they were slamming super loudly all night long. Not the best sleep, even with earplugs. I could see this hostel being fun socially however.

l found it to be one of the best hostels l had stayed at, they had events you could join in on and affordable that helped you to experience what Madrid and Spain had to offer. The only negative comment l would have is that there included breakfast in the price was well and truly below par compared to other hostels.

The only issue was that it is noisy as it is a big hostel. But it is in a good location, near the metro.

Very clean and tidy with friendly staff. Close to two metro stations. I have already stayed there on two occasions and will do so again when I'm back in Madrid.

Good hostel. Lots of planned activities that would cataer to younger travellers like pub crawls and drinking games nights. Rooms are bright and clean, and didn't feel cramped. Good bathroom facilities but could use an extra tidying up once or twice a day - it's a big busy hostel so paper towel and toilet paper constantly running out. Staff were mostly friendly, shout-out to Roberto Carlos who was always around making sure you had what you need and felt welcome to join in activities.

Good location, good service and a lot of activities to do!.

Good hostel in a great location with a subway station 2 mins walk otherwise you can walk to the main areas in 15 minutes or so. Staff weren't overly helpful, had to ask for basic things like a map and info upon arrival

Really good place to stay. I had a very positive experience in the hostel. The only negative is that it's not very well sign posted. Everything else is really well done.

This was a good hostel but was very frustrating as the beds are not made and they allow 24 hour check ins. So, when people check in at 2am, they need to make the bed, waking everyone else up in the room. Staff were ok, but not overly friendly. I dont think i would stay here again.

Good location and hostel provides nightly social events for you to part take.

U Hostels Madrid is a very good hostel. The location of the hostel is close to the important places (15 min on foot) like Plaza Cibeles which has the bus that goes to the airport. The internet was ok. The breakfast was ok. (better than nothing) The showers were clean and working well. There is a bar downstairs you can go and have fun. If you go to Madrid you can stay here dont look for the others.

nice and clean friendly helpfull staff breakfast coffee or juice and toast iam not complaing about that cause it is free,will come again

Only had one night in Madrid, so this hostal was perfect for our stay. It was so close to everything and room was spacious and clean.

Loved u hostels! Felt clean the whole time, and it was just a really lovely stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7