U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

I arrived very late at night and I was pleased that this wasn't a problem. I enjoyed my brief stay, thanks!

Really cool hostel with great common areas and movie room.

Location is good and the facilities are clean.

Very clean. Friendly staff. Close to the Bilbao metro stop. Everything I expected for the price.

• 28th Jun 2015

I ve been backpacking for years, and this is indeed one of the best hostels I ve ever been.

Love my stay here. It worth the claim that it is a luxury hostel with backpacker price!

It would be great if the internet were more reliable - the network was down on two of my three days there. Else amazing facilities.

• 26th Jun 2015

Great place, great beds, great showers, great wifi. These are all you need,one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

So many thanks for your great comments! We truly thought in every detail so you can enjoy the city and get a nice rest during the night. Thats why we use 5* beds, good showers and have extra wifi bandwidth

The location is great and the start very helpful. If I ever come back to Madrid I would definately stay there again.

So many thanks for your comment! we will keep working to improve and get a 100% the next time you come ;)

I had a great time staying at UHostel. The location was a new part of Madrid for me, but I quickly discovered how central the hostel is to everything.

Nicest and cleanest hostel I've stayed at! The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very big for 6 people! The staff was amazing from Reception to the Activities manager! Thank you for the great stay!

So many thanks for your comment! we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed a lot and that our staff have made your stay amazing ;) We decided to have less people in the room and have a more space ;)

Good place to stay...set up more like a hotel than a hostel. Friendly staff and complimentary breakfast is always a plus. About a 15 minute walk from Puerta del Sol so fairly good location and right next to a metro station.

Travelling with two friends, we arrived at U Hostels to check-in, greeted by friendly staff. The hostel is clean, with great facilities and a good atmosphere. They host a bunch of activities led by a guide called Josh who is always around to help and show you a good time. He even got his tablet to look up a place to eat Churros! We went on the pub crawl and the all you can eat tapas experience which is definitely worth it. If we ever come back to Madrid, we'll be returning to U Hostels.

Amazing !! So clean, safe and fun. Harriet our tour guide for the free tour was awesome !

• 17th Jun 2015

So many thanks for your comment! we really appreciate it! We are so happy you liked our super clean, fun and safe hostel ;)

It had great facilities and very friendly and helpful staff. In walking distance to everything. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 15th Jun 2015

So many thanks! we are really happy you have enjoyed your stay and our super hostel ;)

Comfortable beds, clean hostel and rooms, really nice staff, and they have SWINGS! The bar in the basement has some great deals too although it's really really dark. There didn't seem to be much happening in the hostel and we even gave the pub crawl a shot on the Sat night but left it before they even left the first bar. Don't waste your money on the pub crawl - absolute scam. Great hostel as a base for checking out a really cool city though!

Many thanks for your comment! we are really happy that you loved our clean hostel and great rooms! I would like to apologize for the pub crawl, if you had tell us something before we would have tell the pub crawl company to refund your money. In any case, we have made already some changes to this ;) and I'm sure everyone will enjoy our new activities

U Hostels is in a great location ( between Chamberi and Recoletos neighborhoods), 15 minutes by walk to Sol and Plaza Mayor. The staff was very warm and kind. The room was very wide and clean also the bathrooms and showers .The breakfast was ok ! For Price/quality I can recommend !

Many thanks for your comments and recommendations! we really appreciate it! we also love our location, in one of the best and most expensive neighborhoods of Madrid but yet close to every main highlight of Madrid. Hope to see u soon

Location is not too bad, not too far a walk from main city centre. Staff were helpful. Very spacious and clean rooms and bathrooms. Wifi is strong throughout hostel. Free breakfast is sufficient and not too far from metro stations. There is a bar downstairs that I didn't get a chance to check out as was only there for one night but would recommend this boutique hostel and I'd stay here again :-)

This was the best hostel I've been to in Madrid and I have been 4 times , def stay here.

• 10th Jun 2015

Everything was very good, staff very friendly & helpful, great location. Thanks a lot and greetings from Poland.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7