U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

My fav hostel. Loved it. Def recommend this place.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Best hostel among the hostels I stayed in Europe... Facilities are pretty good... Highly recommend for solo travellers.. Had great fun

U hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever been to. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were comfortable and clean, there was always a good atmosphere. Everything you could ask for. Now Roberto Carlos. He's your man, will go out of his way to make everybody happy and make sure everyone is having a great time. Highly recommend this hostel. I will be returning soon.

• 20th Aug 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute! This is a wonderful hostel if you are looking for something a bit quieter while still looking to be social! The garden area is lovely for sitting and chatting with people. The hostel offers home cooked meals every night which I highly reccomend! Go for the pad Thai for sure!!

Best Hostel ! don't stay anywhere else!

방도 깨끗하고 침대매트리스도 좋습니다 근데 여행 마지막날이라고 방심하고 가방놓고 씻고왔다가 지갑털렸네요 어린애들이 많이 오는곳이라 그런지 손버릇안좋은 사람도 있나봐요 이건 호스텔문제가 아니니..여튼 위치만 빼고 추천합니다 다음에 혹 마드리드 간다면 솔광장 근처로 갈거에요ㅡ왔다갔다 전철비도 들고 밤에 피곤해서 솔광장에서 택시탔더니 10유로나왔네요ㅠ

• 20th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

everything was nice. clean, safe, good breakfast, enough toilets and showers. don't need to improve.

They were great. The staff was really nice. The bathrooms were clean. The kitchen was a mess! They need to keep that area clean.

I had a great experience! The staff were very helpful and friendly. They also went out of their way to ensure we had a great time and experienced the best places in Madrid. I loved meeting new people from around the world! Highly recommended!

• 14th Aug 2014

I must say that this is the best hostel experience i ever had. The staff is super friendly, the place is amazing, clean, renovated, and with great vibes. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Madrid, the best value for money!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Israel

I've spent my summer in hostels all over Europe, and this is by far the best hostel. Highly recommend!

Very good hostel!!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Uhostel. With friendly and helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Loved the pub crawls and activities on every night.

Awesome hostel!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Easy to access from the airport and in a great neighborhood. I want to go back.

The kitchen is a mess. There're so many guests that a bigger kitchen is REAL important. The bathrooms are the best! The breakfast is poor.

Nice staff.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far!!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great clean facilities and a lot going on. So cheap especially for a capital city. 100% just for you Erika haha! Definitely recommend c

The free walking tour run by Pablo was the BEST tour we have done yet! Pablo was extremely knowledgable, with a uniquely engaging style that suited us perfectly! We had a very friendly reception by Erica at the front desk. By far the best hostel we have stayed at!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7