U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

1941 Total Reviews

Nice rooms, fun parties, let the good times roll!

Had an awesome time at U Hostels in Madrid. They offer a bunch of events each day which are really good for meeting people if you're travelling alone (or just looking to meet new people). Did the walking tour, all you can eat tapas, and pub crawl, and all were more than worth the money that they charged. Would definitely recommend!

• 28th Apr 2015

The staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend the tour, tapas, and bar crawl; each one was great. I was really very happy with how nice everyone was, especially Greg and Harriet. Quality human beings.

• 26th Apr 2015

Hostel is very well situated in Central Madrid 2 mins from alonso Martinez metro line. Very clean hostel an staff are frindly and ready to practice their Spanish or English with you! Highly recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Central Madrod at a reasonable price!

I´ve stayed in plenty of hostels around Spain and this is one of the best.

• 25th Apr 2015

Everything perfect. Thanks a lot..

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Everything looks new. Only one thing, disturbances throughout the night, caused by noise.

I was missing a shower gel or shampoo in the showers. Since you can't carry these things in hand-baggage in airplanes, it would be nice to have it at the hostel.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great hostel, but weak kitchen facilities.

I met some great people!! The staff were amazing!! Perfect for solo travellers!! And the hostel was super clean and showers were amazing!

The staff were rude and unprofessional. On two separate occasions the female staff where on private phone calls for long periods of time whilst they were meant to be serving us at breakfast or in the evening at the bar. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned. There was someone's pubic hair on the shower floor and used body wash bottles in the rack. Someone opened the door to our private room both days so we were concerned about security of our belongings even though we had a private room.

• 19th Apr 2015

It's too bad there are consequences for rowdy guys...just sayin'

Super, los recomiendo, me fue muy super bien, las habitaciones bien, baños, camas, 100 % good, I like it

Excelent Hostel!! I think you should improve on fixing yout toasters but besides that it was an amazing experiencie! Keep the good work!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Friendly staff, clean and centrally located. Nice hostel for all ages

A clean hostel run on a commercial, high capacity basis. You'll have to pay for any 'extras' and the organised events are quite expensive. There's nowhere to leave your car for less than €31 a night so don't drive here

U Hostels is extremely well-maintained and a great place to stay. I was only in Madrid one night but I would definitely stay here again. Although it's not directly in the center of everything, it wasn't a bad walk to get to the major attractions. We stayed in the middle of the week and the rooms weren't full, so we didn't get the true hostel experience of meeting other travelers, but it was still a great time.

This hostel was great in every way. The rooms were clean, airy, and not overcrowded. The bathrooms and sinks were cleaned every day. The common room and movie theater were nice places to chill out. The wifi connection was very weak and sometimes I had to go to a restaurant to get a strong signal. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

LOVED this place :)

Great hostel!! Very well located. Nice beds, good facilities.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7