9.2
Superb 3,478 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 3,478 Total Reviews
U Hostels Located at Calle Sagasta 22, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28004 Calle Sagasta 22
92% 3478
40.4280289 -3.6981555
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

I loved this hostel for so many reasons and I definitely recommend and will go back. The only thing I wasn't happy about had nothing to do with the actual hostel itself. The people on my floor were incredibly loud...like insanely rude. I understand it is a hostel, but when staying together, I wish people respected each other more. The atmosphere is fun and energetic with clean and modern facilities. The staff was accommodating and kind, even the cleaning ladies! TRY UHOSTEL!! :)

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
8.0

Overall very happy with my stay. Only improvement I can say is for the shower to have better flow of warm water. It was either too hot or too cold.

Dear traveler, thank you so much for your review, and sorry for the inconvenience with the shower, as we had few days of bad functioning bad we can ensure it is now fully repaired! :) Hope to see you back again

21st Sep 2016

I loved it here. Especially the dinner deal with unlimited sangria. The staff were amazingly helpful and spoke perfect English (which is appreciated in Madrid where no one speaks English). I was very happy.

Hello, you for your amazing review and the time you took for it. We are glad that you've enjoyed your stay that much and we're looking forward to see you back to Madridl!

• chloeatkins_2022
21st Sep 2016

Amazing, would definitely stay here again! Great social vibe and feel. Loved it!

Dear treveler, thank you so much for your review. We are sure the good vife we have got is thanks to our wonderful guests from all around the world ;) Regards from Madrid!

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in - super great value, friendly staff, spacious roooms, lovely showers and bathrooms, awesome communal areas and even a Netflix room. Great central location - easy to get to from the airport and right near a metro station. Would 100% recommend staying here!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

Apart from the inconsistency of the shower water temperature, everything else was great! Friendly staff, relaxing and spacious common area. Thumbs up, U Hostels!

• USA, Female, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

Staying at your hostel makes me want to return to Madrid as soon as I can. I enjoyed everything there, the room was clean, spacious, the bathroom was clean as well and your shower/shower head is the best one I have used out of all the hostels I have stayed at. The breakfast was great, the sangrias were amazing and your staff was extremely helpful, informative and polite. We also did the free 2hr walking tour with Edurado who was fun, energetic and made the tour not boring at all.

Thank you so much for such a great review. Is nice to see how you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff is always willing to help you out and doing the best of your holidays in Madrid, we are glad that you could tell it! Hope to host you again soon!

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2016

U Hostels is a great place to land if you're here in Madrid for the first time. You meet a lot of international travelers, get a lot of local assistance for the super team, and live in the most vibrant part of town; Malasana! The crowd here is young, fun and friendly. They have regular events and lots of activities together as groups.

18th Sep 2016

I loved this hostel! Everything about it was amazing :) there was a great atmosphere and heaps of opportunities to make new friends and have new experiences. I would definitely stay here again

Dear guest, thank you so much for taking your time reviewing us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our activities and made new friends from around the world, that's definetely the best part of traveling! Hope to host you soon again :)

• Israel, Female, 25-30