U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

The Hostel was really modern, the rooms and facilitites were also good! The location was excellent but the staff was really bad!

• 11th Oct 2014

Good value for money in a great location.

The washrooms were weird but overall clean place and close to metros

Second time staying this hostel and stayed in a 12 bed dorm for one night. Had a few people snoring and one smelly person so was not such a pleasant sleep but really enjoyed the hostel on my first trip so would recommend getting a smaller dorm room to enjoy this hostel more.

Great hostel, very clean and very comfortable beds. Social common room but the dorm is far enough so you can also sleep early as well.

Clean, safe and the staff were very friendly!! Highly recommended.

• 6th Oct 2014

I did not like the fact that you can easily fall out of the high bads as they dont have any grids. Still i slept very well and in general it was ok. The shower could have been more clean.

• 5th Oct 2014

The reception is hell slow. For check in and check out one additional extra hour is required. People are not taking their job seriously and having just gossip there.

bathroom is dirty. But staffs are very kind.

Great hostel, very well located and has a great setup- the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Madrid!

• 2nd Oct 2014

The staff was awesome here! We checked in early and they let us store our bags in the locker room. The security here was good. Our room was huge and so nice! It is a big hostel which makes it nice if you are wanting to meet other travelers. The location was good, fairly close to the metro. I wish we would have had more than one night here!

This hostel looks so clean and modern with new-looking and stylish facilities and large rooms, SWINGS on every floor, a kitchen, common room and CINEMA! It's really great. My only two put-downs would be that for my friends who were in a large twin private room there was no mirror or sink, table and chairs or cupboard and the breakfast experience felt farcical, strictly monitored by the albeit friendly 'breakfast police' in order to ensure no one takes more than what is freely provided.

The staff here was one of the greatest I've had on my eurotrip. super cool people and the location was great

Awesome place! Best hostel I've stayed in my whole trip. Great spacious rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Wifi good. Only thing breakfast is pretty small but for a small charge you can have a bigger breakfast. Would come back.

The kitchen was very unclean and the showers were quite dirty for the few days I was there. The staff were friendly enough and the common area was okay however there wasn't much of an atmosphere

U hostel was very good. Staff, cleaness, facilities... all of thing is good. If I will go to Madrid again, I wil go to U hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at UHostels. The staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. The location is very close to the metro and the main streets. In the rooms there were lockers, so the security was great. Everyone in the hostel was friendly. Therefore, I had an awesome experience at UHostels.

• 23rd Sep 2014

First hostel experience, and will definately be staying here again! Rooms are big, beds are súper comfortable, everything looks new and clean! Special thanks to jason, but all the staff were great! The show era are great, always hot water. Really don't have anything to say against it rather than they should promote the hostel activities a bit more (walking tours, bike tours and pubcrawl) as nobody took them!

I highly recommend U Hostel for anyone visiting Madrid, especially solo backpackers. The staff do a great job at organizing group activities and making everyone feel welcome. There are plenty of common areas to relax in and meet other people. There's even a movie room where you'll find Friends on repeat- I found it nice for a mid afternoon siesta :) Only downside was the kitchen... Very small, often dirty, and not great for cooking.

Great Hostel, helpful staff, very clean, comfortable beds, close to Metro and lots of places to eat. Would definitely stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7