Superb 3,741 Total Reviews
Superb 3,741 Total Reviews
U Hostels Located at Calle Sagasta 22, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28004 Calle Sagasta 22
91% 3741
40.4280289 -3.6981555
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

This was definitely one of the best hostels that I have stayed at! I really enjoyed my time here! It is between 2 metro stops but there are hostels closer to the city centre. Ladies I would recommend the 4 bed girls only dorm, the room is very spacious. Great atmosphere, the staff are friendly and regularly run activities. Most beds have their own lamp and power socket. The facilities are really clean. Heating of rooms varies, some are too hot and some are too cold. Would stay here again!

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

a travellers best bet! everything is good including location. Easy to get anywhere by using the metro. Only issue I had was that the room has poor ventilation. Tried to open the windows but failed. Otherwise, had a good time there!

• ccassidy9352809
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Comfy beds, spacious, warm, quiet, secure dorms, really clean, great, warm showers, helpful friendly staff, great food and drink

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 41+
  • Globetrotter
30th Dec 2016

This hostel is just awesome :) I've here three times and would definitely stay here again if I go back to Madrid. The only thing that I don't like is the upper bunker; it is a bit hard to go up and down.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

Loved it, i really had a great time. friendly staff, cool rooms and common areas

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

I was there for ond night only but it was really nice and clean, even though I stayed in a 10 bed room it was very quiet and I slept very well. The one thing I didn't like was that the staff told us to get a very expensive taxi to the airport instead of using public transport, which is still active around 4 am.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

Really can't fault these guys! It's a big hostel with hangout areas that people actually use so you're guaranteed to meet people and the atmosphere is social without forcing a party on you. Facilities are clean and modern and there were no queues for showers or toilets. Super friendly staff - there are a bunch of them that live there which creates a friendly and buzzing vibe.

19th Dec 2016

Amazing stayed! Definitely I would come back! For me the best were the location and staff. I had a great time.

Hello! Thank you for choosing us during your stay in Madrid. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you again in the future.!

17th Dec 2016

Has everything you need, spacious rooms, comfy beds, great location and staff. Would stay again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Dec 2016

The location and people here are great! Here are my complaints: When I checked in, I was given my key, bed sheets and my room number (no additional information or quick overview). The washer and dryer machines cost 7 euros!! And did not even wash nor dry my clothes well. The SCARIEST part of my stay was my last night. Long story short: I woke up at 2:40 am to a light, from a roommate going through my bags. I had them next to my bed because I check out at 6 am and had everything ready to go.