U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Great location and facilities. Did not feel like I was staying in a hostel. Will definitely be staying at U hostels again

Amazing modern hostel, great night life nearby. Staff at this hostel are amazing! Roberto needs a pay rise!

When we checked in the hostel, a person (Roberto Carlos) approached us so friendly. He takes care about the atmosphere in the hostel and his enthusiasm was catching our group! Because of him we were able to learn other foreigners much more quicker than in other hostels. We call him, the connected guy!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very nice hostel, in a great location close to 2 metros. The staff was really nice and welcoming, and the walking tour was great too. The lobby and common areas were very nice and easy to hang out in and meet people. The bathrooms were nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were big and spacious, with the girls room having a makeup vanity with blow dryers! Loved it here

The hostel was new and clean with the most comfortable beds/best facilities I've been in so far on my Europe trip. Had a great time chilling out at the hostel and seeing Madrid. I would recommend and stay again.

Cannot speak highly enough about this place - why can't all hostels be like this???

This hostel is great for solo travellers. There is always something going on, but I would not recommend the tapas experience because the food was not the greatest, and it was over crowded and extremely stuffy. Ricardo is absolutely AMAZING and he definetly makes the experience, along with Harriet who did the walking tour. Both were amazing and knowledgeable. The staff are awful are VERY rude, but the rest of the experience made up for it.

• 18th Jul 2014

Great hostel, really big rooms and bathrooms are very nice and clean. The wifi didn't work properly one night, but it was fixed in the next morning. Nice restaurants nearby.

It was a very nice stay (althoug I expected something different because the hostel is promoted as a 'luxury' hostel) It is simple and nice. We had a lot of fun at the hostel bar. Very dissapointed we felt about the Pub Crawl offered by the Hostel. It started at 10:30 and we stayed at the hostel bar until 1 in the morning....whatever. We had a very good stay altogether.

다 좋아요 엘리베이터도 있어서 편히 이동가능하고요 인셉션직원이 한국말 좀 진짜 조금 말할수있는데 외국인이 하니까 반갑더라구요 그런데 되도록이면 16 12인실말고 8인실이하로 쓰는게 훨좋은거같더라구요ㅋㅋ아 그리고아침이 좀부실해요 푸짐하게먹으려면 돈 내야하구요

Tiny kitchen and the fitted sheet is actually a huge version of a pillow case so it's a lot of work to get it on the mattress- and super dangerous on a top bunk, I nearly died. Not the best breakfast. But really clean, and the staff were really helpful

The crowd at Uhostel is mostly kids in their low 20s looking to party while in Madrid. The hostal has drinking games in the dining room every night at 9 pm. My 8-bed room was filled with hormone-busting US kids drinking and smoking. The rooms are clean with bunk beds distributed tightly across the room without curtains. There is no lights-out-time set by the hostel. Each bed has an electrical outlet.

U Hostels - Madrid was easily the nicest hostel I stayed at during my trip. The staff were not only helpful, but very kind too! They offered activities every night of the week, along with a cinema where you could watch movies and play PS3. Everyone had there own reading light and outlet. The beds were large, comfy, and clean. Each shower stall had its own separate room too! I cannot say enough good things about U Hostels! I would DEFINITELY stay here again!!

Perfect place to stay!

This was one of my favourite hostels to stay in. The staff was amazing and the atmosphere was good fun. Loved the swings and the theatre room and how they had something going on everynight! 100%

U Hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. First, the location is conveniently located in the middle of the city and very close to all the most popular tourist attractions. If you need to take the metro, the stop is a one minute walk from the hostel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and although I did not have a private bathroom for my stay, I found the large bathroom very clean and well maintained. The bar area can get very busy and makes it easy to meet people.

I was really impressed w this hostel. It was really clean, big and everyone was nice and helpful. It was in a safe location. As a solo traveller, I felt fine out on my own after dark. The bathrooms and showers were really nice. The showers had a space for changing. The beds were comfy and clean. It was a short walk to a lot of different sites and juat down the street from the metro. Thank you for the great stay.

Amazing hostel! Provided me with the best shower I have had all trip! There is also a cinema room so you can chill out and watch movies in your down time. Close to a subway but you can also walk to the Main Street and the park El Retiro. Loved it, stay here!

Such an awesome hostel, wish I could spent more time just for the hostel!

Met the best people ever!! Bunks a bit hard to climb into and showers could use a shelf. But overall wonderful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7