U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Great staff, really helpful and friendly! The atmosphere at the hostel is great and there are so many cool activities to do: Tapas Tour, Walking Tour, Pub Crawl,.. etc! I will definitely come back when I am in Madrid. The facilities are really good and rooms are clean and spacious.

Very good, just it could have been a bit cleaner (girls' bathrooms).

This hostel was excellent! Very very clean, and I bathrooms - it has a good set up, and I had towait for the showers. It was so easy to meet people! : I joined the pubcrawl night - hosted by wild walkers and that was so much fun! Definitely would recommend this hostel

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The entire hostel is clean and security is great. To top it all off the staff are remarkably friendly and helpful.

The hostel as clean and facilities good. It is a bit far from the centre and most sights though (20 min)walk, which can be tiring in 40 degrees heat. Biggest issue is with the hostel turns the air conditioner off after 1AM without announcement. Can be very hot in the room! They turned it back on after complaints.

I stayed one night only so I didn't have a chance to participate in any activities. The night staff were not as helpful as the day staff. The room and bathrooms were clean. And the hostel is in a great location!

It's a. 10 out 10 hostel. Cheap clean and so friendly people. Actually your pub crawl starts from the hostel and all the fun depends upon the team leader provided by the hostel. It was so good. Toni and Ramiro was really friendly . The location is nicely far from the Sol which is always overcrowded and noisy . It's best to have the sleeping place out of that region. It's just ~15min wk For that price, complementary breakfast was good. I loved madrid. Hope I will come back to U Hostels again.

Great hostel with daily activities organised. Very friendly!

• 20th Jul 2015

Employes are supper friendly and helpful, the hostel is spacious and welcoming. Pretty centric. Rooms are clean, beds are really comfortable. Lots of activities to do around. Tapas tour with Tito was fun. Will definitely stay here again!!

I absolutely loved this hostel. The shower rooms were huge and private, the staff was super friendly, there were luggage lockers (but bring your own lock), and it was so cheap! My only regret is that I only planned to stay in Madrid for one night. I almost stayed longer just so that I could stay longer at this hostel (plus, the city seemed much nicer than I would thought it would be too).

Looking for a clean hostel with AC, go there. But there is a lack of atmosphere if you want to connect to other backpackers a lot... Staff should be trained in friendlyness and how to treat guests... I watched a situation where a girl already had a bed in our female dorm and late at night a male staff came in and wanted to move her to another room... Come on... male? at 2 am at night??

Great value big hostel. It feels a bit like a hotel so there isn't that friendly local hostel feeling, but the staff was very polite and efficient. Plenty of bathrooms and showers and the Wild Walkers tours were great. I took the tapas tour and had a fabulous time. I heard the pub crawl is also excellent.

Amazing Hostel. Suited us perfectly. 2 lads travelling Spain for 2 weeks. Rooms where spacious yet intimate, meaning it was easier to get to know people. Small bar located in the hostel offered 1 euro beers and paella 2 nights week. Kitchen was well stocked with equipment and clean. The best part of our stay was the bar crawls and open bar madness run by Thiago and WildWalkers Madrid! Unbelievable. great nights out, just wish i could remember more. Location was great as well. 100% reccomend

Best Hostel in Madrid. Clean, A/C!!!, lots of activities, chill room, and the staff is THE BEST. To the Manager: ERICA IS THE BOMB! don't let her leave. I had issues in A Coruna and decided to go back to Madrid as i would have more options and atleast knew the staff at UHostel would probably help me. I walked in and Erica remember me from the previous week. She helped me with booking a bus to Lisbon and everything. So nice and so helpful. THANK YOU ERICA FOR SAVING ME!!!!

Only stayed one night but it's a really clean hostel with friendly staff, great location and nice rooms.

Amazing Staff. Great Location. Safe. Clean. Everything in one Hostel.

Good system, helpful staff and nice place. Haven't really slept well first night because of a couple on bed across, so really as an overall tip for hosteling, make sure you have earplugs/eye mask. Would recommend this hostel to a friend.

Had a great time and met some really good people. The walking tours and activities were well run.

In my opinion this hostel is the one you will find yourself returning to when you come to Madrid. The atmosphere is awesome and it's a great place to make a new friend, i know i did.

• 14th Jul 2015

great location but the room didnt have air cond

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7