U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

1903 Total Reviews

Friendly staff, clean and centrally located. Nice hostel for all ages

A clean hostel run on a commercial, high capacity basis. You'll have to pay for any 'extras' and the organised events are quite expensive. There's nowhere to leave your car for less than €31 a night so don't drive here

LOVED this place :)

Great hostel!! Very well located. Nice beds, good facilities.

Quite inconvenient to borrow the hair-dryer.

It's a great hostel that's incredibly clean with amazing staff who really helped me out when I was feeling ill.

My stay at U hostel in Madrid was okay. The facilities and cleanliness were great and the rooms were nice with little night lights on every bunk. Though I think what let it down for me was the staff not being the most welcoming when I first arrived and it's not as social as I wanted it to be with people mainly keeping to themselves. But that could just be the people that were there when I was.

Well-run hostel, definitely a good value for the money. All of the staff are willing to help out in whatever way that they can and they will accommodate any needs that you have. Made my stay in Madrid all that much more fun + easy!

Great location. Close to the metro. Easy to get to from the airport. Amazing showers, hot water and great water pressure. Clean, quiet in rooms, social, great common rooms, kitchen, etc.

Very good hostel! Not directly in the centre, but very close (El Sol 15-20 Mins walking), also very good metro connections. Overally super clean, the showers/bathrooms were the nicest I have seen in any hostel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. You can meet nice people to party with but it's not a crazy party hostel and in the bedroom floors it's quiet at night. Also, there are 5 floors in the building and all of it is the hostel, so it's very big. Definitely recommended.

Great hostel! Stayed in a six bed all Girls dorm and loved our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Met cool people from all over the world. Tapas Dinner was fun, although the Tapas we ate was poor quality and not worth the money.

Higher end hostel, great for groups.

They were perfect for my stay. I was only in transit from Madrid to Malaga. They are a few stops from Atoche RENFE where I caught the train to Malaga. They have a lot of young people that come in groups which gives the Hostel a nice ambience. I may return to the Hostel on my way back the USA. I´ll take the Metro to Airport from here. Also I might spend a couple of days in Madrid to see the Prado from here.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review and staying with us! We had the honour to host you and we are so thrilled to knowing you had a great experience here while staying in Madrid! We look forward to seeing you again here when you come back to Madrid and we would provide you with any help or recommendation needed! Hope to see you soon!

Best option for Madrid

U-Hostels was a great hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and showers, very safe and secure. We enjoyed the daily activities offered. The decor was so neat and fun! Would definitely stay here again.

If you need internet, don't go to this hostel! It does not matter if you are on the fifth floor or at the facilities at the entrance: Internet connection is extremely slow and not reliable at all, even at the desktop-computers from the hostel which the guests can use. The staff could not help out at this issue either. Besides of this, the hostel is ok, nothing super special but quite well in general. Showers and toilets are very clean.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

It is my second time at the hostel and I do recommend it.

Dear guest, Thank you a lot for your review and staying again with us while staying in Madrid! We really appreciate that and hope to see you again here for more times in the near future! Best regards!

The activities in the evening were great and the walking tour was good also the extra info she wrote on the maps was appreciated

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience hear and enjoyed all our services including our daily free activities, maps and recommendations! We look forward to seeing you again here in the near future!

V clean hotel and nice staffs!!! Good locations and easy to find! Nice shower with hot water! Just a bit cold and noise when sleep!! A nice hostel!!!

Dear guest, We are so happy you liked our hostel! We always do our best to serve our customers perfectly and be a great part of their memory in Madrid! If you felt cold when you were sleeping, you should have told us so we could have increased the temperature of the room. We usually seek to make the tempertaure very moderate so it suits all guests. Regarding the noise, this depends on the people of the room, we hope it wasn´t annoying though! We hope to see you again here soon!

Very clean and comfy common area to meet other travelers. Staff was unprofessional and not prepared or attentive.

I´m very disappointed to hear that you found our service that way. We really care about the customer service and we would like to know more. Please email us with a pone number or email address so i can know more about this.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7