U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed in in Europe. Great facilities, friendly staff, spacious rooms and not a bad location.

Great hostel with an amazing atmosphere. Movie room was the best for hungover days or a lazy Sunday! Wifi isn't the best but we all need to spend less time on facebook anyway 😁

Modern, funky hostel. Good location as it was the start an finish of a Busabout tour. Clean, tidy & great facilities!

• 28th Aug 2015

The hostel was lovely and had a cosy film room, swings and the staff even printed my boarding pass, but in terms of getting sleep, its hit and miss. I was in a room that was warm so we left the window open (then it was noisy). I'd recommend considering placing people according to whether they are likely to be partying/ leaving early in the morning/ studying etc, as with 6 people coming and going, sleep was fairly interupted.Also the top bunks were quite high up if you're not keen on ladders etc!

• 28th Aug 2015

They lost and then found my reservation because of computer problems. This would have been less of a problem if the person checking me in at reception had communicated what was going on. The layout is also terrible, as everyone checking in, entering, leaving, or using anything at the hospital passes through the same narrow space with fully loaded bags. It felt big and impersonal. Basically stay here if you want a cheap place and don't mind being jostled around or treated like a number.

Really nice hostel, clean, good location and staff very friendly and helpful.

Definitely not my first option. The bed sheets were dirty just like the pillow cases, pillows, and mattress. The location was ok. I've had better. However, the air conditioning was a perk.

• 27th Aug 2015

Best hostel we've stayed in so far in Europe, crisp clean white sheets, huge beds, large rooms. Aaaamazing.

Really nice hostel, right by the Metro. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

Fantastic stay at Uhostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone. I intend to stay again and watch a few football matches.

• 24th Aug 2015

The dorms and bathroom were great here. Huge dorms and a small shelf by each bed. The only thing that lets this place down is the kitchen. It's tiny and has no cutlery and minimal cooking equpment. Good to microwave something but you will have trouble cooking. If that doesn't worry you, it's a nice place to stay and easy to get to from the airport.

Had a fantastic stay here. Was very easy to meet people and the staff were all friendly. Recommend the Tapas Tour and the Walking Tour. They were great!

• 22nd Aug 2015

It was an amazing time at U Hostel Madrid, the location is good, next the train station, the staff are really gentle and the bedroom was clean and safe! Great time!

Really enjoyed staying here. They have a lot of events and ways to meet people but this was also a really large hostel and I got lucky to have friendly roommates. The pub crawl they promoted was pretty bad but otherwise it was a great place to stay.

Awesome, modern hostel! The staff are super friendly and so much fun. The bedrooms are great, you get your own lamp and power point in your bunk. The kitchen isn't the best, but there is a kitchen which is always helpful. Would definitely recommend to travellers on a budget!

This was my favourite hostel during my month backpacking in Europe. It was very clean, the rooms were very large. The staff was so friendly and always willing to help. Fellow travellers were extra friendly at this hostel, staff did a great job of bringing everyone together and ensuring we were all having a good time. I would come back to this hostel in a heartbeat!

We stayed here for 4 nights and everything was nice. Except the kitchen. It was always dirty and one could find any plates or silverware. If you want to really cook I wouldn't recommend staying here. But except from that a very good hostel.

I liked U hostel. I showed up early and they allowed me to leave my bag and come back later to check in. When my room was ready they let me check early. It is a good hostel. Pub crawl was fun with thiago. The two girls at the front desk were amazing kudos to them.

Had a short, but a great time there. Staff was really friendly and helpful, clean rooms and nice location. Nice place to stay

• 15th Aug 2015

The rooms were spacious and clean! There was also AC and I liked the way they were set up by having the shared bathrooms in the middle, however, they should clean them more often in the morning. Staff was helpful and close to two metro stops. I really enjoyed my stay, wish I had found this place sooner!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7