U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

1937 Total Reviews

The staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend the tour, tapas, and bar crawl; each one was great. I was really very happy with how nice everyone was, especially Greg and Harriet. Quality human beings.

• 26th Apr 2015

Hostel is very well situated in Central Madrid 2 mins from alonso Martinez metro line. Very clean hostel an staff are frindly and ready to practice their Spanish or English with you! Highly recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Central Madrod at a reasonable price!

I´ve stayed in plenty of hostels around Spain and this is one of the best.

• 25th Apr 2015

Everything perfect. Thanks a lot..

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Everything looks new. Only one thing, disturbances throughout the night, caused by noise.

I was missing a shower gel or shampoo in the showers. Since you can't carry these things in hand-baggage in airplanes, it would be nice to have it at the hostel.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great hostel, but weak kitchen facilities.

I met some great people!! The staff were amazing!! Perfect for solo travellers!! And the hostel was super clean and showers were amazing!

It's too bad there are consequences for rowdy guys...just sayin'

Super, los recomiendo, me fue muy super bien, las habitaciones bien, baños, camas, 100 % good, I like it

Excelent Hostel!! I think you should improve on fixing yout toasters but besides that it was an amazing experiencie! Keep the good work!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Friendly staff, clean and centrally located. Nice hostel for all ages

A clean hostel run on a commercial, high capacity basis. You'll have to pay for any 'extras' and the organised events are quite expensive. There's nowhere to leave your car for less than €31 a night so don't drive here

U Hostels is extremely well-maintained and a great place to stay. I was only in Madrid one night but I would definitely stay here again. Although it's not directly in the center of everything, it wasn't a bad walk to get to the major attractions. We stayed in the middle of the week and the rooms weren't full, so we didn't get the true hostel experience of meeting other travelers, but it was still a great time.

This hostel was great in every way. The rooms were clean, airy, and not overcrowded. The bathrooms and sinks were cleaned every day. The common room and movie theater were nice places to chill out. The wifi connection was very weak and sometimes I had to go to a restaurant to get a strong signal. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

LOVED this place :)

Great hostel!! Very well located. Nice beds, good facilities.

Quite inconvenient to borrow the hair-dryer.

Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us! We have several hair dryers in our reception desk that we lend to our guests. If you did not find one when you asked for it, it would have been because all were lent out. We will take your comment into consideration! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

It's a great hostel that's incredibly clean with amazing staff who really helped me out when I was feeling ill.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy you had a great experience at our hostel! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again!!

My stay at U hostel in Madrid was okay. The facilities and cleanliness were great and the rooms were nice with little night lights on every bunk. Though I think what let it down for me was the staff not being the most welcoming when I first arrived and it's not as social as I wanted it to be with people mainly keeping to themselves. But that could just be the people that were there when I was.

Dear guest, Thanks for your review! We are happy you liked our cleanliness and facilities! Our staff usually always be very welcoming and friendly but we will definitely take your comment about that into consideration. You could always find different people here at the hostel, and we do arrange several social daily activities including many free ones so people can socialize and enjoy their stays together. Thank you a lot for all your comments and we do hope to meet you again in the near future!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7