U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Hostel is very systematic and clean. Every single details is being taken care of. Only slight hindrance was breakfast served. it consisted only four slices of bread and coffee. They can add some more stuff to breakfast and Had walking free tour with Pablo. it was nice.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • India

great hostel, lots of activitie´s, plenty of opportunity to meet people

This hostel is very modern, tidy and ideal for a longer stay. I was in a female 8ppl dorm and there was so much space!

I stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm, it was very spacious, well ventilated, had comfy beds and a warm quilt, personal power point

This Hostel was very well run. The layout was awesome. The beds were excellent and well equipped. It could have been cleaned better but was still acceptable.

• 12th Oct 2014

The Hostel was really modern, the rooms and facilitites were also good! The location was excellent but the staff was really bad!

• 11th Oct 2014

Good value for money in a great location.

The washrooms were weird but overall clean place and close to metros

Second time staying this hostel and stayed in a 12 bed dorm for one night. Had a few people snoring and one smelly person so was not such a pleasant sleep but really enjoyed the hostel on my first trip so would recommend getting a smaller dorm room to enjoy this hostel more.

Great hostel, very clean and very comfortable beds. Social common room but the dorm is far enough so you can also sleep early as well.

Clean, safe and the staff were very friendly!! Highly recommended.

• 6th Oct 2014

Great hostel!! I would definitely stay here again!

I did not like the fact that you can easily fall out of the high bads as they dont have any grids. Still i slept very well and in general it was ok. The shower could have been more clean.

• 5th Oct 2014

The reception is hell slow. For check in and check out one additional extra hour is required. People are not taking their job seriously and having just gossip there.

bathroom is dirty. But staffs are very kind.

Great hostel, very well located and has a great setup- the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Madrid!

• 2nd Oct 2014

The staff was awesome here! We checked in early and they let us store our bags in the locker room. The security here was good. Our room was huge and so nice! It is a big hostel which makes it nice if you are wanting to meet other travelers. The location was good, fairly close to the metro. I wish we would have had more than one night here!

This hostel looks so clean and modern with new-looking and stylish facilities and large rooms, SWINGS on every floor, a kitchen, common room and CINEMA! It's really great. My only two put-downs would be that for my friends who were in a large twin private room there was no mirror or sink, table and chairs or cupboard and the breakfast experience felt farcical, strictly monitored by the albeit friendly 'breakfast police' in order to ensure no one takes more than what is freely provided.

The staff here was one of the greatest I've had on my eurotrip. super cool people and the location was great

Awesome place! Best hostel I've stayed in my whole trip. Great spacious rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Wifi good. Only thing breakfast is pretty small but for a small charge you can have a bigger breakfast. Would come back.