U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Great hostel, cool atmosphere. Would have enjoyed staying longer if I could have.

I thought the staff were really friendly and helpful, and just in general the hostel was equipped with everything a young traveller might need. Free breakfast was great too!

Overall it was a great hostel. The staff were all very, very kind to me. (Shout out to Josh tha Dude). All of the activities were great, the travelers were great, the hostel was great.

this hostel had pretty well everything you could want, everything was clean, rooms were spacious, common areas were pleasant, it was not in the best location but getting around on foot to grand via and Puerto del Sol were still easy, as was catching the metro a bit further to the palace or whatnot. The free breakfast was passable, although it ended very early considering the nightlife of Madrid had us coming home no earlier than about six, which meant I only had it once out of five days

Only here for two nights but it was super clean, spacious and great Mexican food down the street.

Had a good stay.

Super great stay with a great atmosphere. The pub crawl was fun (even though we didn't end up at a club) and Josh was a great guide! As a solo female traveler I felt very safe and was able to meet a lot of great people and still have time to take siestas!

UHostels is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Amazing amenities- I stayed in a 4 person female dorm and bunks were clean, lockers available (with your own lock, which I appreciate), mirrors with good lights and outlets, hair dryers, and outlets by the beds. Showers were extremely clean and well-kept. Loved the swing in the common area on our floor! U hostels staff were very helpful. The location in Malaseña is great too. Very walkable to the city center. This hostel had everything!

• 1st Jul 2015

Gorgeous, comfortable hostel. Beds were great, plenty of showers on each floor so you never had to wait, everything was immaculately clean, and AC at night so you could actually sleep. Location is good, but not fantastic - it's a good 15-20 minute walk to Plaza de España (maybe a little less to Puerta del Sol). Still, this was an amazing value for the price - it felt more like staying in a hotel than a hostel! Definitely would stay again.

Such a nice hostel! Definitely a metro ride away from the sites, but the beds were great, it was very clean, the showers were amazing, and had great facilities. Loved it.

Great hostel, in a great location with great staff and facilities. Thoroughly recommend!

My first batch of roommates were a bit rowdy and difficult, but the ones towards the end were great. I quite liked the hostel and it was close enough to the metro to go places but far enough walking distance to other places to make myself walk off all I ate. Services and staff were quite excellent.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Puerto Rico

I arrived very late at night and I was pleased that this wasn't a problem. I enjoyed my brief stay, thanks!

Really cool hostel with great common areas and movie room.

Location is good and the facilities are clean.

Very clean. Friendly staff. Close to the Bilbao metro stop. Everything I expected for the price.

• 28th Jun 2015

I ve been backpacking for years, and this is indeed one of the best hostels I ve ever been.

Love my stay here. It worth the claim that it is a luxury hostel with backpacker price!

It would be great if the internet were more reliable - the network was down on two of my three days there. Else amazing facilities.

• 26th Jun 2015

Great place, great beds, great showers, great wifi. These are all you need,one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

So many thanks for your great comments! We truly thought in every detail so you can enjoy the city and get a nice rest during the night. Thats why we use 5* beds, good showers and have extra wifi bandwidth