U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

I must say that this is the best hostel experience i ever had. The staff is super friendly, the place is amazing, clean, renovated, and with great vibes. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Madrid, the best value for money!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Israel

I've spent my summer in hostels all over Europe, and this is by far the best hostel. Highly recommend!

Very good hostel!!!!

Stayed here 1 night as a stop by. Way too many Australians stay at this hostel.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Uhostel. With friendly and helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Loved the pub crawls and activities on every night.

Awesome hostel!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Easy to access from the airport and in a great neighborhood. I want to go back.

The kitchen is a mess. There're so many guests that a bigger kitchen is REAL important. The bathrooms are the best! The breakfast is poor.

Nice staff.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far!!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great clean facilities and a lot going on. So cheap especially for a capital city. 100% just for you Erika haha! Definitely recommend c

The free walking tour run by Pablo was the BEST tour we have done yet! Pablo was extremely knowledgable, with a uniquely engaging style that suited us perfectly! We had a very friendly reception by Erica at the front desk. By far the best hostel we have stayed at!

Terrible stay. Due to booking problem got bounced to three different rooms for 3 night stay. Unlike as advertised not all rooms are pod rooms. Staff didn't care, service dismal. Don't use the laundry, machine steals your money. Computers don't accept USB.

U hostel was a nice place to stay. Was a little loud on the first floor due to the nightclub downstairs. Bathrooms on level one were clean, but there seemed to be only a few toilets but more than enough showers.

The hostel was very beautiful. The decoration was really cool. The staff was helpful. The extra cost breakfast was good. The hostel is right in the center of the city. It is just a shame some of the guests show so Little education.

Very nice Hostel, friendly staff, everything is clean The breakfast is very basic but okay A mirror in the room would be helpful

Overall this is one of the best hostels to stay. it's new, modern, nice full size lockers in rooms and great common areas. Staff is very friendly helpful and patient. They could keep up with maintenance a little better as 2 showers were not working on our floor, the blow dryer in our room and one electricity socket. These things were reported but never saw anyone put in work order and nothing got fixed. Overall I felt safe there and for women traveling alone it is a great choice.

This hostel is located in a very nice area from Madrid. The staff at the front desk is very helpful and friendly all the time (Jan, Felicia, Erica....+ others...) and the owners also provide all the information you want to know about! So in one word, great!

Overall, very solid hostel. Highly recommend

The hostel was great, nice, big, clean and with a perfect location! Tapas tour was awesome! Also the free sangria and karaoke! Nice breakfast, not the best we have seen. Bed and dorm were fabulous also the showers! There was no security entering the building, only to enter the dorms you needed a card. Hostel was goed, leuk, groot en netjes met een perfecte locatie! De tapas tour was geweldig! Ook de gratis sangria en karaoke in de bar!Ontbijt was ok niet de beste die we gehad hebben.Rest is EN