U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Amaaazing hostel in every aspect. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay! Will be back.

• 31st Jul 2015

Best hostel experience I've had so far in Spain. The staff were incredible, particularly Tiago and Toni. They made the stay at Madrid a blast and I would stay there again in a heart beat. It is walking distance to gran via, plaza manor, and Puerto De Sol. You can walk just about anywhere from the hostel. Totally worth the money I spent.

• 31st Jul 2015

This hostel is great! The rooms are really spacious and the beds are comfy. There are lots of activities available for people and the facilities are great! Would definitely recommend!

Nice hostel near the centre, nothing to complain. Standard good hostel as you can find it in most places all over the world. Would stay there again. (Very clean!)

Great location with great people. Very clean and creative in every way!

• 28th Jul 2015

Nice hostel. Rooms were clean and staff helpful. Atmosphere was good. Tapas tour was good for meeting people but 'pub crawl' was forced and staff quite fake.

Great staff, really helpful and friendly! The atmosphere at the hostel is great and there are so many cool activities to do: Tapas Tour, Walking Tour, Pub Crawl,.. etc! I will definitely come back when I am in Madrid. The facilities are really good and rooms are clean and spacious.

Very good, just it could have been a bit cleaner (girls' bathrooms).

This is the best hostel I have stayed at, the rooms are great and the bathrooms are the biggest and cleanest I have seen. The staff are amazing, they have activities on all day so there is always something to do and the pub crawls are wild! If you are in Madrid you have to stay at this hostel!

This hostel was excellent! Very very clean, and I bathrooms - it has a good set up, and I had towait for the showers. It was so easy to meet people! : I joined the pubcrawl night - hosted by wild walkers and that was so much fun! Definitely would recommend this hostel

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The entire hostel is clean and security is great. To top it all off the staff are remarkably friendly and helpful.

clean and safe. good location.

The hostel as clean and facilities good. It is a bit far from the centre and most sights though (20 min)walk, which can be tiring in 40 degrees heat. Biggest issue is with the hostel turns the air conditioner off after 1AM without announcement. Can be very hot in the room! They turned it back on after complaints.

I stayed one night only so I didn't have a chance to participate in any activities. The night staff were not as helpful as the day staff. The room and bathrooms were clean. And the hostel is in a great location!

It's a. 10 out 10 hostel. Cheap clean and so friendly people. Actually your pub crawl starts from the hostel and all the fun depends upon the team leader provided by the hostel. It was so good. Toni and Ramiro was really friendly . The location is nicely far from the Sol which is always overcrowded and noisy . It's best to have the sleeping place out of that region. It's just ~15min wk For that price, complementary breakfast was good. I loved madrid. Hope I will come back to U Hostels again.

Great hostel with daily activities organised. Very friendly!

• 20th Jul 2015

Employes are supper friendly and helpful, the hostel is spacious and welcoming. Pretty centric. Rooms are clean, beds are really comfortable. Lots of activities to do around. Tapas tour with Tito was fun. Will definitely stay here again!!

I absolutely loved this hostel. The shower rooms were huge and private, the staff was super friendly, there were luggage lockers (but bring your own lock), and it was so cheap! My only regret is that I only planned to stay in Madrid for one night. I almost stayed longer just so that I could stay longer at this hostel (plus, the city seemed much nicer than I would thought it would be too).

Looking for a clean hostel with AC, go there. But there is a lack of atmosphere if you want to connect to other backpackers a lot... Staff should be trained in friendlyness and how to treat guests... I watched a situation where a girl already had a bed in our female dorm and late at night a male staff came in and wanted to move her to another room... Come on... male? at 2 am at night??

Great value big hostel. It feels a bit like a hotel so there isn't that friendly local hostel feeling, but the staff was very polite and efficient. Plenty of bathrooms and showers and the Wild Walkers tours were great. I took the tapas tour and had a fabulous time. I heard the pub crawl is also excellent.