U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

UHostels is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Amazing amenities- I stayed in a 4 person female dorm and bunks were clean, lockers available (with your own lock, which I appreciate), mirrors with good lights and outlets, hair dryers, and outlets by the beds. Showers were extremely clean and well-kept. Loved the swing in the common area on our floor! U hostels staff were very helpful. The location in Malaseña is great too. Very walkable to the city center. This hostel had everything!

• 1st Jul 2015

Gorgeous, comfortable hostel. Beds were great, plenty of showers on each floor so you never had to wait, everything was immaculately clean, and AC at night so you could actually sleep. Location is good, but not fantastic - it's a good 15-20 minute walk to Plaza de España (maybe a little less to Puerta del Sol). Still, this was an amazing value for the price - it felt more like staying in a hotel than a hostel! Definitely would stay again.

Such a nice hostel! Definitely a metro ride away from the sites, but the beds were great, it was very clean, the showers were amazing, and had great facilities. Loved it.

Great hostel, in a great location with great staff and facilities. Thoroughly recommend!

My first batch of roommates were a bit rowdy and difficult, but the ones towards the end were great. I quite liked the hostel and it was close enough to the metro to go places but far enough walking distance to other places to make myself walk off all I ate. Services and staff were quite excellent.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Puerto Rico

I arrived very late at night and I was pleased that this wasn't a problem. I enjoyed my brief stay, thanks!

Really cool hostel with great common areas and movie room.

Location is good and the facilities are clean.

Very clean. Friendly staff. Close to the Bilbao metro stop. Everything I expected for the price.

• 28th Jun 2015

I ve been backpacking for years, and this is indeed one of the best hostels I ve ever been.

Love my stay here. It worth the claim that it is a luxury hostel with backpacker price!

It would be great if the internet were more reliable - the network was down on two of my three days there. Else amazing facilities.

• 26th Jun 2015

Great place, great beds, great showers, great wifi. These are all you need,one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

So many thanks for your great comments! We truly thought in every detail so you can enjoy the city and get a nice rest during the night. Thats why we use 5* beds, good showers and have extra wifi bandwidth

very nice hostel.

The location is great and the start very helpful. If I ever come back to Madrid I would definately stay there again.

So many thanks for your comment! we will keep working to improve and get a 100% the next time you come ;)

This hostel is BEAUTIFUL. amazing value for the money. Good common area, not so great pub crawl. Has lots of potential for meeting people but it is a bit on the bigger side so it can be a little difficult. But anything the hostel is lacking is made up for entirely by the facilities. I've never stayed in a hostel this nice before. Definitely would recommend.

I had a great time staying at UHostel. The location was a new part of Madrid for me, but I quickly discovered how central the hostel is to everything.

Nicest and cleanest hostel I've stayed at! The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very big for 6 people! The staff was amazing from Reception to the Activities manager! Thank you for the great stay!

So many thanks for your comment! we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed a lot and that our staff have made your stay amazing ;) We decided to have less people in the room and have a more space ;)

Good place to stay...set up more like a hotel than a hostel. Friendly staff and complimentary breakfast is always a plus. About a 15 minute walk from Puerta del Sol so fairly good location and right next to a metro station.

Travelling with two friends, we arrived at U Hostels to check-in, greeted by friendly staff. The hostel is clean, with great facilities and a good atmosphere. They host a bunch of activities led by a guide called Josh who is always around to help and show you a good time. He even got his tablet to look up a place to eat Churros! We went on the pub crawl and the all you can eat tapas experience which is definitely worth it. If we ever come back to Madrid, we'll be returning to U Hostels.