U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Great Hostel! I love it! Very close from a metro station and from everything

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your nice review! It is great to know you loved our hostel and had a great experience here! We hope to see you again at our hostel in the near future!!

Laptop was stolen from locked bag , thief went through two locked doors !

I have been in many hostels around Europe, and this one without a doubt has been on of the best ones I have been so far. The bathrooms are great. But not only that, the rooms, the location, the staff. All! If I have to say an objection, the pillow will be it. Apart from that, 100% recommendable!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your nice review! We are so proud you found us as one of the best hostels you have ever seen! We always work to be like that! Thank you so much for staying with us! Kind regards!

Very nice overall. Very close to airport, a bit farther from city center but not a problem. Let me keep luggage in luggage room six days before stay. Overall look of hostel is extremely nice. Very nice hardwood floors, newly painted, etc. Bathrooms very good. Locker for each bed and nice lamp and outlet at each bed. Wifi decent in rooms. Good breakfast. Overall very good.

Dear guest, Thank you for all the kind words! It´s good to hear you like the look of our hostel, especially since we try to keep it as modern and comfortable as possible. A little bit of extra service such as the use of the luggage room is our pleasure to provide. We are happy to hear it was much appreciated! We hope to see you again in the future! Kind regards, The hostel team

Great experience! The beddings weren't immaculately clean though but everything was great! Very friendly and helpful staff especially Diana who even help me talk to a local government office cos I can't speak Spanish.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are so delighted you had a great experience at our hostel! We always do our best to provide our clients with the best hostel experience ever.. We do also assure that beddings are daily cleaned by our cleaning staff in the morning :) We hope to see you again at our hostel! Thank you very much for your review and staying with us! Best regards!

U Hostels was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. The facilities were really good, but I think because it is so large, it made it a little more difficult to meet people. It is a 20 minute walk from areas like the art museums.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad you had a good stay at our hostel! It is normal our hostel is large as we have a capacity of more than 120 hundred people. Though, we have common areas like the main one and the TV room one where people can meet eachother. Moreover, we organize daily social activities including free ones so that people can socialize and make friendships. Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again!!

Everything was great.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you had a great experience at our hostel! Thank you very much and we hope to see you again here in the near future!

I think the lockers were a little small for anyone traveling with a suitcase, but otherwise nice.

• 12th Dec 2015

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are glad you found our hostel nice. Regarding the lockers, it is a standard size used by most of other hostels.. They can easily have normal suitcases, but not very huge suitcases. We do also have a luggage room where you could store your luggage for free :) Thank you very much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nice facilities!! They also organized lots of events to get involved with

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad you have fun in our hostel! We look forward to hosting you again here!!

Great stay, staff are friendly, facilities are great and location is good too

• 9th Dec 2015

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your nice review! We hope to meet you again in the near future!

A clean, modern hostel in a central location. Had some great common rooms and provided a basic breakfast.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are so delighted you had a great experience staying at our hostel while being in Madrid! We hope to see you again soon! Best regards!

For the price it is, I couldn't believe it. The location is brilliant and very central, facilities: everything, tv room, big dinning area great for drinking games and €5 for 5 beers, oh yea, free wifi thats actually good, loads of showers on every floor, just everything u would need

• 6th Dec 2015

Dear guest, Thank you for giving us such a good rating! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our facilities and your overall stay at our hostel. We hope to see you again! Best regards, The hostel team

I really appreciate their very helpful and patient staffs, they were giving me a lot of useful info for me, also they were super friendly. The room was sooooo nice, i love the view and the cleanness. the bed was quite comfortable too. I also love their common area and other activities on the walls. I def will come back for another visit.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to give us these positive ratings, it´s truly appreciated. We do try to be as helpful to our guest as we can. We are happy to hear you will return to our hostel. Kind regards, The hostel team

The staff is quite friendly and helpful, though slightly forgetful/neglectful, but the hostel is quite nice. The beds are comfy and the rooms and bathrooms are clean. The latter seemed sufficient in number, and were actually pretty good for a hostel. There's a pub downstairs and I got there quite late at night, but I had no problem whatsoever with noise or party people. Location is also quite good, not far from the center, and on a relatively large, safe street. All in all, a good choice.

Dear guest, Thank you for the review. It´s good to hear you enjoyed the overall stay. We´re sorry to hear you experienced the staff to be forgetful/neglectful. We will make sure to make an effort to improve this. Best regards, The hostel team

This is the first time I travel alone and a very first trip to Europe. U Hostel is the first hostel stay experience for me. I feel really great to stay in U Hostel, the reception staffs is friendly, clean, safe and also really great location. I definitely will stay in U Hostel again next time when I visit Madrid. Thank you U Hostel bring me a very first good experience staying in a hostel.

Dear guest, Thank you for all the kind words and taking the time to review your stay with us. It´s good to hear that we made your first experience in a hostel a very good one! We hope to see you again at Uhostels! Best regards, The hostel team

The staff at UHostels are extremely friendly and try to make your trip the best experience for, particularly Ivo Magalhaes who went to great lengths for me to ensure I got my free drinks on the bar crawl. Calle Sagasta has everything nearby including bars, restaurants and supermarkets. UHostels really exceeded my expectations and I will return in February.

• 20th Nov 2015

Hello John, Thank you for all the kind words. It´s always good to hear our service has been a good experience, and we´re looking forward to be at your service again in February! Best regards, The hostel team

Very nice staff, especially Andrea, the italian guy, who helped us out with boarding pass printing and gave us some useful tips

• 20th Nov 2015

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you had a good stay at our hostel and we hope to see you again here in the near future! Best regards!

this was one of the best hostel I've stayed at. it is spacious, clean, well equipped and great environment for meeting new people. I love the common area, it is just a great place to chill all day. Only downside, the internet speed can be improved.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We try to keep our facilities comfortable for our guests and we enjoy seeing all our guests having a great time in our common areas. Best regards, The hostel team

This hostel was super comfy and clean, but they didn't give you a blanket or pillow, just sheets unless you paid more, so that was kind of annoying. But otherwise it was super clean and comfortable and a great experience

Dear guest, Thank you for the positive words. However, the blanket and pillow are included of course. You´ll be able find these inside the rooms, inside your own locker. We will not charge you for the use of a blanket or pillow! We are still happy you did enjoy you stay at Uhostels! Best regards, The Hostel Team

its pretty clean n they have great activities. need to take metro to get to city centre

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our activities. Also, we try to keep our facilities as clean as possible by cleaning them several times every day. We are already located in the city center, but for the people who prefer to take the metro into the city center, we are happy to have two metro stations nearby that are connected in a straight line with the city center. We hope to see you again in the future! Best regards