U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Only issue I had was with the air conditioning. So hot in the room on both nights of second stay. The last night I went to reception twice to ask for it to be colder and one of those times was in my pjs. The guy looked at me like I was crazy! Was not happy!

• 5th Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayedn in! perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, the facilities are very nice.

Was a great hostel. Really helpful staff at reception. Bar and breakfast staff not so nice though! Great beds :) Really big and comfortable! Place is really cool. Only one issue. Another person's locker was busted open and everything was stolen. Front desk was not helpful and didn't even let him use their phone when his things were stolen at their hostel!

Thank you U hostels! I felt very much at home with my spanish fellas, shout out to Rober! such an honor to find another mexican in the other side of the world, made such a good job on tours and the events from the hostel. Hostel was impeccable too. Thanks!

the rooms and beds are great and the private bathrooms and collectives are clean and organized. breakfast is poor. the location is the best, and the atmosphere and staff are formidable. however, there was a problem stay with my friends, there was a theft in the room. one body oil from a friend who was in the room was taken by an employee of the cleaning not pleaded guilty. was a very annoying situation.

staffs are really kind!

Fun place. Great environment. Staff are friendly and helpful. Bathrooms and showers are small, but kept pretty clean. Kitchen fridge needs to be cleaned out more thoroughly and frequently. Overall, amazing location 10-15 min walk a from all neighborhoods in all directions. And steps from the metro. Amazing value for the cost and facilities.

• 30th Aug 2014

the hostel is very near the metro. stuf was very helpful.i recommend this place especially summer time.they have activity everyday by the way they dont have shampoo or something in private rooms.

Hostel was really great and staff were so helpful. Clean, lights and power points at each bed, good wifi - only negatives, no aircon gets pretty hot and kitchen was tiny and dirty. WOULD definitely recommend though

This is a large hostel with a great atmosphere, but isn't too loud either. The facilities are all very modern and generally clean, there are ample showers and bathrooms all of which are maintained very well, the rooms are spacious and modern (each bed has a light and power point) and they are also well air conditioned. Breakfast was quite small, but there is a kitchen available to use. I would recommend this hostel to young travellers.

I only stayed there one night, but I totally loved it. It's very modern and I loved the way they furnished it. Dorms have lamps and power point at each bed which is a big plus for every backpacker. You can choose between two simple kinds of breakfast or pay an additional fee for different stuff to eat. Can only recommend you to book this hostel.

staff are awesome friendly new rooms clean beds each with powerpoint big lockers loads of clean showers heaps of hot water big communal areas diningroom and lounge area with movie corner and computers (free internet) swings on each level and a computer and drinking fountain bar downstairs kitchen and dishwasher laundry facilities basic breakfast with upgrade available would HIGHLY recommend this hostel. the staff were amazing! I returned to Uhostel at the end of my trip I loved it that much!

We had a private room which was fantastic in level 5. Very clean and spacious. Enjoyed the stay.

There is a make your own burrito place down the street bthat is awesome. Hostel is the best I have stayed in. Lovely place. Close to train neyworks. We staued here twice. The second time we were right next to the elevator which was a bit noisy, but other than that, i definitely recommend this hostel

The best hostel I've stayed in! It was so cool, they had a cinema room, free drinks and churros for breakfast! I can't fault it. Also there were some really sexy reception staff ;)

The hostel is a bit noisy at night. Otherwise it's a great place!

Amazing. Swings on each floor common room. each floor is well decorated.

Very close and easy to find from the metro station Great atmosphere with tons of social travellers and helpful staff Relatively cheap laundry facilities Free computers with internet access

Very nice hostel. Modern and clean. Great value for money.

I really liked my stay. The bunks were a bit hard to climb but that could just be my short legs. The location was safe but it was a bit of a walk from the two big plazas of the city. I'm a huge walker though so you can take the metro which is close by. All in all I'd stay again, the facilities were nice though more than one female loo would be nice, the atmosphere was cliquey but I was traveling alone. Still, a nice hostel. I'd recommend it.