U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

I really liked my stay. The bunks were a bit hard to climb but that could just be my short legs. The location was safe but it was a bit of a walk from the two big plazas of the city. I'm a huge walker though so you can take the metro which is close by. All in all I'd stay again, the facilities were nice though more than one female loo would be nice, the atmosphere was cliquey but I was traveling alone. Still, a nice hostel. I'd recommend it.

It was amazing. This is the best hostel I lived in. The staff is very very friendly. Especially the boy staff. And the environment is perfect. I will still live if I come to Madrid.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • China

My fav hostel. Loved it. Def recommend this place.

Hostel is well run but hard to sleep at night because people are drinking in the rooms. This is a party hostel!

This place was so fun to stay at! A pity we were only there for one night. The flamenco dancing was great and really good value for money. I loved the rooms. Bathrooms were clean. We had a cute little computer station and swings on our floor. The rooms were airy and clean and filled with light! A change to the normally dinghy rooms that you get used to when staying at hostels.

Great hostel, comfortable beds and modern rooms which are light and airy. Also in a really good location, walking distance to everywhere. Staff at the front desk were very helpful, only complaint would be the noise from the street which was very noticeable as we had the balcony doors open due to the heat.

Best hostel among the hostels I stayed in Europe... Facilities are pretty good... Highly recommend for solo travellers.. Had great fun

U hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever been to. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were comfortable and clean, there was always a good atmosphere. Everything you could ask for. Now Roberto Carlos. He's your man, will go out of his way to make everybody happy and make sure everyone is having a great time. Highly recommend this hostel. I will be returning soon.

• 20th Aug 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute! This is a wonderful hostel if you are looking for something a bit quieter while still looking to be social! The garden area is lovely for sitting and chatting with people. The hostel offers home cooked meals every night which I highly reccomend! Go for the pad Thai for sure!!

Best Hostel ! don't stay anywhere else!

방도 깨끗하고 침대매트리스도 좋습니다 근데 여행 마지막날이라고 방심하고 가방놓고 씻고왔다가 지갑털렸네요 어린애들이 많이 오는곳이라 그런지 손버릇안좋은 사람도 있나봐요 이건 호스텔문제가 아니니..여튼 위치만 빼고 추천합니다 다음에 혹 마드리드 간다면 솔광장 근처로 갈거에요ㅡ왔다갔다 전철비도 들고 밤에 피곤해서 솔광장에서 택시탔더니 10유로나왔네요ㅠ

• 20th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

u hostels madrid is a great place! staff is unbelievably helpful. facilities are clean and modern. location is good for reaching local attractions. thank you alberto!

The location is very good, close to the busy center of Madrid and a couple of metro stations, wifi was covered almost everywhere in the hostel and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. What I did not like about the hostel was the staff, they were annoying and pushy and always pursuing to get us to chill in the hostel and make use of it's facilities. General atmosphere was a little bad oriented.

There were quite a few clogged bathrooms, do check them often!

everything was nice. clean, safe, good breakfast, enough toilets and showers. don't need to improve.

They were great. The staff was really nice. The bathrooms were clean. The kitchen was a mess! They need to keep that area clean.

I had a great experience! The staff were very helpful and friendly. They also went out of their way to ensure we had a great time and experienced the best places in Madrid. I loved meeting new people from around the world! Highly recommended!

I must say that this is the best hostel experience i ever had. The staff is super friendly, the place is amazing, clean, renovated, and with great vibes. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Madrid, the best value for money!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Israel

I've spent my summer in hostels all over Europe, and this is by far the best hostel. Highly recommend!

Very good hostel!!!!