U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Erica was very helpful in giving us recommendations for what to do in Madrid. My husband and I came for our honeymoon and everyone was SO welcoming and happy to celebrate with us. It made our stay very special. They set up wine, swan towels, and chocolate in our room for us to be surprised with. THANK YOU!

Fantastic hostel and the best set up to meet new people!

Nice facilities, free breakfast was good. If you get a chance, do the walking tour with Pablo he is very well informed about Madrid and entertaining as well.

I had a great time! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I asked for recommendations as to where to eat for dinner each night and was very pleased. I participated in the walking tour Saturday morning and definitely enjoyed it. I did the bar crawl Saturday night with a group from people staying at the hostel and we had a lot of fun. The rooms were very clean and provided everything I needed. Thanks U Hostels for a great time in Madrid!

Everything is good. The staff is friendly, the location is easy to get major tourist spots.

Great hostel: looks new even if it's not, clean, good breakfast, nice staff - no complain at all, would come back!

This was the best hostel experience I've had so far. My friend and I were in a mixed 6 bed room...there was SO much room.. Plus a bathroom for just us 6 to use. Nicest shower of my trip. The hostels bar is located underneith the building with a separate entrance and that really cut down on noise. The staff was always willing to help and spoke fantastic English. I cannot recommend this hostel enough!

Fun interior design. Great location. Spacious, well designed dorms. However UHostel's 'luxury hostel' atmosphere is detracted by catering several large groups of school children meaning common areas at times are overun by kids/teens or areas are reserved out to them.

Uhostel is THE place to stay in Madrid. Location is fantastic, a short walk to a main metro station and about a 25-35 min. walk to most tourist attractions (Puerto del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Prado Museum. Aside from the great location it is super clean and security is great. The staff instantly welcomes you as if you're family and the activities are great for budget travelers (ex. Drinking games with free sangria, Paella with a free drink for 5 euros). Felt like leaving home when it was time to go.

It was a very modern style facilities and believed it to be very clean. The beds were really cool with an outlet and night light and the kitchen and eating area was large.

Really nice hostel, new comfortable beds, not squeaky. Nice bathrooms, clean for the most part of the day. The free breakfast is really normal but the paid one is great, lots of food. They offer fun activities everyday. Rooms with individual lockers and keycard doors. Would definitely return, really cheap for such a good hostel. Good location, near to 2 metro entries and lots of bars and restaurants, shops, pubs nearby.

Great location but I do think the bathroom area and kitchen could be a bit cleaner. I slept on the top bunk. It was pretty high up there and the bad’s got no fence. I was worried that I might fall off the bad ( which I didn't do I guess it's ok)

A great hostel! Staff very helpful and friendly, location is amazing located right in front of the Palace, infact you can see the palace from the bedroom windows. Had a great stay there everything a hostel needs.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! Glad to know you liked our hostel overall! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

I've stayed here a few times, loved it, this time I was in a back room, smelled like sewage the entire time, the room wasn't clean when I arrived, and it wasn't the same lively feel as before. I tried their dinner and the paella, though hard to make, was very fishy tasting. Yes, there is fish in it, but it shouldn't have that distinct bad fish taste to it. I didn't finish it. It wasn't worth the 6euros. Overall a lil disappointed with my stay this time around.

Hello, First of all thanks a lot for your review. Im really sorry about what happened to you in your last stay with us, I will check everything and please next time you visit Madrid let me know so i can show you that we improve with your opinión and we will try to make your host with us mínimum as good as the first one Thanks a lot Best regards

Very recommended. One of the best hostel ever!!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again here soon!

Very large hostel close to bars and shops. Rooms and bathroom facilities very clean, and staff very happy to help :)

Great hostel and great staff. Harriett did a great job for the walking tour and was very helpful. Would recommend staying here.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are glad you liked your stay at our hostel and enjoyed being here! We hope to see you again soon!

Nice hostel, decent location, great breakfast options. Lots of different places to chill out, depending on what you're after. The staff were super friendly and the whole place was clean. The location is good if you feel like a walk, otherwise the metro is super close too. Great stay overall!

Dear guest, We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here and found our hostel great overall! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you very much for your review!

The Hostel is really cool, rooms are huge and spacious with a terrace. The en suite was wonderful with a power shower. I would recommend this hostel. I arrived on a Sunday and stayed for 2 nights and there was a bit of a lack of atmosphere in the hostel but this is because most people stay Thursday - Saturday.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed our hostel and liked our facilities! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nice rooms, fun parties, let the good times roll!

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are so happy you liked our hostel and enjoyed your stay here! We hope to see you again soon! Best regards!