U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

The hostel was located in a pretty good location and not a far walk to any of the main attractions (or metro lines if you don't want to walk). I met some really cool people there an I found the staff to be very helpful when they weren´t checking a lot of people in.

Had an awesome time here, plenty of things to do during the day and night. Tiago from wild walkers Madrid was extremely helpful and great fun on the pub crawls and tapas tours.

good staff, good location to walk to center just 10 mins, bedroom is clean

It is very big hostel and the facility is new. It was very crowded in the breakfast.

The kitchen needs more facilities. I couldn´t find bowls or spoons so I ended up eating my rice in a pan with a tea spoons. The kitchen is a little bit dirty in my opinion (there is big garbage bins right next to where we cook. The hostel is quite big with 5 floors. I love its decoration and the rooms look quite nice.

UHostels was great for a weekend trip to Madrid. The staff was kind, professional, and helpful. The facilities were top notch. I had zero problems during my stay.

• 15th Oct 2015

Dear Thomas, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Uhostels. We try to make the stay as comfortable as possible for our guests. We hope to see you again in the future! Best regards, Uhostels Team

This is an enormous hostel, huge. It's cool, but not recommended if you like more personalized and close attention. Don't expect to feel like home here. The basic free breakfast is nice, but I recommend the 3€ upgrade or just go out and pay the same in a cafe. I think there was a guy from chile that was a total jackass, hope he doesn't work there.

I did not stay there , and I unsubsribed from getting these emails all day too

• 9th Oct 2015

Loved my stay here, defiantly one of the best hostels I've stayed in throughout all Europe! Highly recommend it. And a special thanks to Christina (from the reception staff) who was extremely helpful and compassionate to me while I was in a bit of a traveller crisis.

Dear Caitlin, Thank you for your kind review! We will make sure to let Cristina know you appreciate the help she provided! Best regards, Uhostels Team

Great room, good atmosphere and facilities. Room was clean too.

Dear Ryland, It is good to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Uhostels. Our cleaners take their best effort into keeping the rooms clean. We hope to see you again! Best regards, Uhostels Team

I stayed in a 12 bed dorm and it was great. Lockers near the beds, a reading light and a power outlet in each bed and it was really clean. The staff is really nice and will help with anything you need, and it's not very expensive. Try the pub crawl with Tiago, it was great!

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Portugal

Dear Diogo, Thank you for the positive message! We do try help our guests whenever we can. Also, we keep the rooms comfortable and modern. The pub crawl gets a lot of positive reviews. We are glad you enjoyed it too. Perhaps, in the future you might also enjoy all our other activities that we plan for our guests every day. We hope to see you again in the future! Best regards, Uhostels Team

I enjoyed my stay at this hostal and would recommend it to anyone going to Madrid. The satff are realy helpful and friendly and the people staying at the hostal were fantastic too.

• 7th Oct 2015

Dear James, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate the kind words about our staff, it always motivates us for the future! Hoping to see you again! Best regards, Uhostels Team

This hostel was in a great location that was close to everything. The staff were very friendly and helpful! The rooms were comfortable and had everything you needed. They had free walking tours as well as other activities available. The breakfast should be included like at many other hostels. The dinner dish was good value, however, different dishes should be offered every day, which I think would also help to improve the atmosphere of the hostel :) Overall, good hostel!

Best hostel Iv ever stayed in! Good location, nice staff, good value, good common areas. Loved it !

Great hostel with great vibes and amazing pub crawl with Tiago at wild walkers Madrid. Would recommend a stay here!

• 4th Oct 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! Super, super clean, with a good bed and a good shower - all that you need after having a great time in beautiful Madrid. The only thing that I would consider as a problem is that U Hostel is located a little bit far from Puerta del Sol and some other touristic points, but you can solve it by using the metro (and then you can go wherever you want). I highly recommend it :)

Easily the best hostel we've stayed at.

The hostel itself was very clean (the rooms, even the communal bathrooms). However, I had originally booked a four private 4 bedroom with three of my friends, and there was a "technical issue." As a result, I was placed in an 8 bed room for one night and my two friends in a separate room. The following morning, we had to check out of the hotel and then switch rooms later on in the day in order to be placed together in the same room. Very inconvenient and staff was not always friendly r

• 30th Sep 2015

Excellent hostel! Great location, friendly staff, excellent facilities. Look no further for a hostel in Madrid. Plenty to do around the hostel and everything is within a reasonable walking distance (shops, restaurants and tourist attractions). The hostel organises plenty of activities that will be a great chance to meet fellow travellers. I love the movie theater they have there too. Overall, highly recommended.

Fantastic place to stay, if the wi-fi stops working, go to down to reception for the new password!

• 27th Sep 2015