U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

The location ia great, close to the metro, Fuencarral street and great places to eat for less, like 100 Montaditos! The staff is incredible, very polite and always available! Oh, and the hostel offers amazing activities, like the free tours and the pub crawl! I loved it!

Everything about this hostel is amazing! Clean, modern, comfortable, enjoyable atmosphere, great staff, great facilities. Can't recommend this place enough!!

This hostel is great value, very clean and organise some great activities such aa flamenco but a few things let the stay down from me. Having no air conditioning for the 5 nights I was there at 40 degree heat was not pleasant. Other than that I would definitely stay here again

• 8th Jul 2015

Loved the atmosphere and the activities the hostel puts on to get the guests together. I went on the walking tour and the blone english tour guide (forgot her name) was awesome and so informative. I also attended the Flamingo show and it was amazing.

• 7th Jul 2015

Great hostel, cool atmosphere. Would have enjoyed staying longer if I could have.

I thought the staff were really friendly and helpful, and just in general the hostel was equipped with everything a young traveller might need. Free breakfast was great too!

Overall it was a great hostel. The staff were all very, very kind to me. (Shout out to Josh tha Dude). All of the activities were great, the travelers were great, the hostel was great.

this hostel had pretty well everything you could want, everything was clean, rooms were spacious, common areas were pleasant, it was not in the best location but getting around on foot to grand via and Puerto del Sol were still easy, as was catching the metro a bit further to the palace or whatnot. The free breakfast was passable, although it ended very early considering the nightlife of Madrid had us coming home no earlier than about six, which meant I only had it once out of five days

Only here for two nights but it was super clean, spacious and great Mexican food down the street.

Had a good stay.

Super great stay with a great atmosphere. The pub crawl was fun (even though we didn't end up at a club) and Josh was a great guide! As a solo female traveler I felt very safe and was able to meet a lot of great people and still have time to take siestas!

UHostels is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Amazing amenities- I stayed in a 4 person female dorm and bunks were clean, lockers available (with your own lock, which I appreciate), mirrors with good lights and outlets, hair dryers, and outlets by the beds. Showers were extremely clean and well-kept. Loved the swing in the common area on our floor! U hostels staff were very helpful. The location in Malaseña is great too. Very walkable to the city center. This hostel had everything!

• 1st Jul 2015

Gorgeous, comfortable hostel. Beds were great, plenty of showers on each floor so you never had to wait, everything was immaculately clean, and AC at night so you could actually sleep. Location is good, but not fantastic - it's a good 15-20 minute walk to Plaza de España (maybe a little less to Puerta del Sol). Still, this was an amazing value for the price - it felt more like staying in a hotel than a hostel! Definitely would stay again.

Such a nice hostel! Definitely a metro ride away from the sites, but the beds were great, it was very clean, the showers were amazing, and had great facilities. Loved it.

Great hostel, in a great location with great staff and facilities. Thoroughly recommend!

Beautiful hostel, great facilities, a great place to start a days travel or escape form the days heat.

My first batch of roommates were a bit rowdy and difficult, but the ones towards the end were great. I quite liked the hostel and it was close enough to the metro to go places but far enough walking distance to other places to make myself walk off all I ate. Services and staff were quite excellent.

I arrived very late at night and I was pleased that this wasn't a problem. I enjoyed my brief stay, thanks!

Really cool hostel with great common areas and movie room.

Location is good and the facilities are clean.