U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Thats a good hostel, with comfortable beds, clean rooms and good location. The breakfast is simple and the atmosphere could be better. Recommended !

U hostels feels like one of those forward trending hostels; there's daily activities ranging from movie screening, parties, walking tours for it's guests. Breakfast 's included but expect nothing more fanciful than 2 slices of bread with self service butter/ jam and a berverage.

I loved my stay here. The facilities were extremely clean, all the showers and sinks worked well, and the computers worked. They even have their own small movie viewing room where I was able to see a screening of a movie in English, which was a nice taste of home. It is a bit of a walk to the major museums, but not too bad. The free breakffast was a nice touch. The beds were very comfortable and each had its own outlet and light.

Great Hostel! Very Clean, spatious room! Staff a little rude.. But very clean place! close to attractions and metro

Friendly staff, a lot of shower room and always clean. There only one thing to complain is the breakfast really poor.

Excellent bathroom facilities, bed room is also clean with an outlet and light by each bed. I didn't like the cash 10 Euro deposit at check-in. It seems a bit excessive for the sheets and key. Location is not quit central but Madrid is not that big so it is quit walkable to most attractions. Breakfast is a bit skimpy with just 2 slices of bread and a glass of juice. It feels likes large dormitory.

Nice hostel With friendly/helpfull staff. Good location and very clean. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Good choise for everyone !

Beautiful, spacious, clean dorms with comfortable beds! Nice common area.

Good things: kind of stylish, you can buy food there, close to a subway station Bad things: really hard to climb the top bunkbed, staff not that eager to help, noisy after midnight, poor mainteinance, you can only check in after two. I thought they would have a different concept, but it is just another not well managed hostel. I think it is not worth paying their premium.

I was very happy with the atmosphere of this hostel and the rooms were very comfortable. Staff was begrudging to talk sometimes. Other times they were very helpful, showed where I could find the market. I was most annoyed that I didn't get breakfast. This was my last night in Spain, and I specifically booked this hostel so that I could have a good breakfast. But I needed to go to the airport before the breakfast was ready. They didn't provide any suplement, like some toast, water, a fruit, anyth

It was a beautiful hostel. Was pretty dead when I was there though. Didn't have the chance to meet other people.

To be honestly, for this price could have offered better breakfast than only 2 toast. Or even breakfast is not included. Facility looks quite new, staff frienly, very nice bar just beside.

I really like the modern style of this hostel. The rooms are beautiful and very clean. The location is also great, just a few meters away from the metro, short walk to the park etc. The atmosphere in the hostel on the other hand is quite cold. The breakfast routine is ridiculous and when I arrived early the first day, the girl just barked at me that check in is at 2 (sry - just wanted to leave my bag and go for a walk). Not a nice welcome...

Met many nice people, the reception was very helpful, and together with a couple of other hostels they offered an excellent (free) city tour on Saturday morning in my case.

the rooms and bathrooms were REALLY good, although ours was a lot bigger then others. kitchen and bar area and well planned out. when in your rooms you feel far away from everything as you have to get an elevator to them. the Mexican guy who runs the pubs crawls is awesome and took us to an club even though we didn't go on the pub crawl they have their own bar which they took the whole hostel down to when we all started drinking. overall was good, but not the best for young social backpackers!

amazing Hostel! Great atmosphere.. Highly recommended for solo travelers!

Good beds and excellent showers - quite impersonal in the way that big hostels are, but not a bad place to stay. Not as central as some other Madrid hostels, but close to a couple of metro stops.

I had a really great stay at Uhostels, I would recommend it to anyone! Also the staff were extremely fun and helpful! The atmosphere was amazing which made it very easy to meet new people. My last night was awesome, we played a bunch of drinking games and the staff did really well to keep the games going and keep everyone involved. Big ups to Jason for that!

• 15th May 2014
  • South Africa

everything good…location,staff,atmosphere,cleanliness,facilities…I love this hostel.

• 14th May 2014