U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

The location is very good, close to the busy center of Madrid and a couple of metro stations, wifi was covered almost everywhere in the hostel and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. What I did not like about the hostel was the staff, they were annoying and pushy and always pursuing to get us to chill in the hostel and make use of it's facilities. General atmosphere was a little bad oriented.

U Hostels is great if you want to meet other travelers and have a good time. They also offer a lot of things like crawls and buses to Toledo. The staff was nice (but sometimes too nice, if you know what I mean) and it was clean and spacious. It's a huge hostel. I really loved the location, Madrid is huge but luckily this hostel is nestled between two metro stops and there's tons of good food places around.

There were quite a few clogged bathrooms, do check them often!

everything was nice. clean, safe, good breakfast, enough toilets and showers. don't need to improve.

They were great. The staff was really nice. The bathrooms were clean. The kitchen was a mess! They need to keep that area clean.

I had a great experience! The staff were very helpful and friendly. They also went out of their way to ensure we had a great time and experienced the best places in Madrid. I loved meeting new people from around the world! Highly recommended!

I must say that this is the best hostel experience i ever had. The staff is super friendly, the place is amazing, clean, renovated, and with great vibes. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Madrid, the best value for money!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Israel

I've spent my summer in hostels all over Europe, and this is by far the best hostel. Highly recommend!

Very good hostel!!!!

Stayed here 1 night as a stop by. Way too many Australians stay at this hostel.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Uhostel. With friendly and helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Loved the pub crawls and activities on every night.

Awesome hostel!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Easy to access from the airport and in a great neighborhood. I want to go back.

The kitchen is a mess. There're so many guests that a bigger kitchen is REAL important. The bathrooms are the best! The breakfast is poor.

Nice staff.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far!!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great clean facilities and a lot going on. So cheap especially for a capital city. 100% just for you Erika haha! Definitely recommend c

The free walking tour run by Pablo was the BEST tour we have done yet! Pablo was extremely knowledgable, with a uniquely engaging style that suited us perfectly! We had a very friendly reception by Erica at the front desk. By far the best hostel we have stayed at!

Terrible stay. Due to booking problem got bounced to three different rooms for 3 night stay. Unlike as advertised not all rooms are pod rooms. Staff didn't care, service dismal. Don't use the laundry, machine steals your money. Computers don't accept USB.

U hostel was a nice place to stay. Was a little loud on the first floor due to the nightclub downstairs. Bathrooms on level one were clean, but there seemed to be only a few toilets but more than enough showers.