U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

the hostel is very near the metro. stuf was very helpful.i recommend this place especially summer time.they have activity everyday by the way they dont have shampoo or something in private rooms.

Hostel was really great and staff were so helpful. Clean, lights and power points at each bed, good wifi - only negatives, no aircon gets pretty hot and kitchen was tiny and dirty. WOULD definitely recommend though

This is a large hostel with a great atmosphere, but isn't too loud either. The facilities are all very modern and generally clean, there are ample showers and bathrooms all of which are maintained very well, the rooms are spacious and modern (each bed has a light and power point) and they are also well air conditioned. Breakfast was quite small, but there is a kitchen available to use. I would recommend this hostel to young travellers.

I only stayed there one night, but I totally loved it. It's very modern and I loved the way they furnished it. Dorms have lamps and power point at each bed which is a big plus for every backpacker. You can choose between two simple kinds of breakfast or pay an additional fee for different stuff to eat. Can only recommend you to book this hostel.

staff are awesome friendly new rooms clean beds each with powerpoint big lockers loads of clean showers heaps of hot water big communal areas diningroom and lounge area with movie corner and computers (free internet) swings on each level and a computer and drinking fountain bar downstairs kitchen and dishwasher laundry facilities basic breakfast with upgrade available would HIGHLY recommend this hostel. the staff were amazing! I returned to Uhostel at the end of my trip I loved it that much!

We had a private room which was fantastic in level 5. Very clean and spacious. Enjoyed the stay.

There is a make your own burrito place down the street bthat is awesome. Hostel is the best I have stayed in. Lovely place. Close to train neyworks. We staued here twice. The second time we were right next to the elevator which was a bit noisy, but other than that, i definitely recommend this hostel

The best hostel I've stayed in! It was so cool, they had a cinema room, free drinks and churros for breakfast! I can't fault it. Also there were some really sexy reception staff ;)

The hostel is a bit noisy at night. Otherwise it's a great place!

Amazing. Swings on each floor common room. each floor is well decorated.

Very close and easy to find from the metro station Great atmosphere with tons of social travellers and helpful staff Relatively cheap laundry facilities Free computers with internet access

Very nice hostel. Modern and clean. Great value for money.

I really liked my stay. The bunks were a bit hard to climb but that could just be my short legs. The location was safe but it was a bit of a walk from the two big plazas of the city. I'm a huge walker though so you can take the metro which is close by. All in all I'd stay again, the facilities were nice though more than one female loo would be nice, the atmosphere was cliquey but I was traveling alone. Still, a nice hostel. I'd recommend it.

It was amazing. This is the best hostel I lived in. The staff is very very friendly. Especially the boy staff. And the environment is perfect. I will still live if I come to Madrid.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • China

My fav hostel. Loved it. Def recommend this place.

Hostel is well run but hard to sleep at night because people are drinking in the rooms. This is a party hostel!

This place was so fun to stay at! A pity we were only there for one night. The flamenco dancing was great and really good value for money. I loved the rooms. Bathrooms were clean. We had a cute little computer station and swings on our floor. The rooms were airy and clean and filled with light! A change to the normally dinghy rooms that you get used to when staying at hostels.

Great hostel, comfortable beds and modern rooms which are light and airy. Also in a really good location, walking distance to everywhere. Staff at the front desk were very helpful, only complaint would be the noise from the street which was very noticeable as we had the balcony doors open due to the heat.

Best hostel among the hostels I stayed in Europe... Facilities are pretty good... Highly recommend for solo travellers.. Had great fun

U hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever been to. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were comfortable and clean, there was always a good atmosphere. Everything you could ask for. Now Roberto Carlos. He's your man, will go out of his way to make everybody happy and make sure everyone is having a great time. Highly recommend this hostel. I will be returning soon.

• 20th Aug 2014