U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

1942 Total Reviews

nice clean modern place. location was good, staf were efficient and helpfull. I would recomend with no reservations.

Great location, great facility, many washrooms but I found the staff to be abit more formal like in a hotel. Besides Taylor who made an effort to talk to everyone and make them feel welcome the rest of the staff just sat behind the desk and worked on their computers.

we stay there for 3 days,the room is clean and comfortable.there we met Taylor,he is kind and passion,we had great time in Madrid.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Great Hostel with awesome facilities except for the kitchen which was too small and lacked appliances. The staff were friendly but often acted unprofessionally which made our stay uncomfortable. Being woken up at 2am because there were supposedly too many people in our dorm and being interrogated for ID and being called sweetie was not a great way to end our stay. Despite this, overall it's a nice Hostel.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

My friend and I were here a couple weeks ago and it is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Super clean, modern, they even had swings...I love swings. Erika worked at the main desk and was AWESOME. She helped us so much and was extremely welcoming.

• 7th Nov 2014

That was really nice hostel, a good atmosphere, really clean, all facilities are in.

The Hostel is pretty nice and cozy and I definitely recommend it! The bedrooms are very comfortable, the lockers are big, the breakfast is good and the bathrooms are nice and clean. Nothing to complain about!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »