U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Great location but I do think the bathroom area and kitchen could be a bit cleaner. I slept on the top bunk. It was pretty high up there and the bad’s got no fence. I was worried that I might fall off the bad ( which I didn't do I guess it's ok)

A great hostel! Staff very helpful and friendly, location is amazing located right in front of the Palace, infact you can see the palace from the bedroom windows. Had a great stay there everything a hostel needs.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! Glad to know you liked our hostel overall! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

I've stayed here a few times, loved it, this time I was in a back room, smelled like sewage the entire time, the room wasn't clean when I arrived, and it wasn't the same lively feel as before. I tried their dinner and the paella, though hard to make, was very fishy tasting. Yes, there is fish in it, but it shouldn't have that distinct bad fish taste to it. I didn't finish it. It wasn't worth the 6euros. Overall a lil disappointed with my stay this time around.

Hello, First of all thanks a lot for your review. Im really sorry about what happened to you in your last stay with us, I will check everything and please next time you visit Madrid let me know so i can show you that we improve with your opinión and we will try to make your host with us mínimum as good as the first one Thanks a lot Best regards

Very recommended. One of the best hostel ever!!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again here soon!

Very large hostel close to bars and shops. Rooms and bathroom facilities very clean, and staff very happy to help :)

Great hostel and great staff. Harriett did a great job for the walking tour and was very helpful. Would recommend staying here.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are glad you liked your stay at our hostel and enjoyed being here! We hope to see you again soon!

Nice hostel, decent location, great breakfast options. Lots of different places to chill out, depending on what you're after. The staff were super friendly and the whole place was clean. The location is good if you feel like a walk, otherwise the metro is super close too. Great stay overall!

Dear guest, We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here and found our hostel great overall! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you very much for your review!

The Hostel is really cool, rooms are huge and spacious with a terrace. The en suite was wonderful with a power shower. I would recommend this hostel. I arrived on a Sunday and stayed for 2 nights and there was a bit of a lack of atmosphere in the hostel but this is because most people stay Thursday - Saturday.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed our hostel and liked our facilities! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nice rooms, fun parties, let the good times roll!

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are so happy you liked our hostel and enjoyed your stay here! We hope to see you again soon! Best regards!

Had an awesome time at U Hostels in Madrid. They offer a bunch of events each day which are really good for meeting people if you're travelling alone (or just looking to meet new people). Did the walking tour, all you can eat tapas, and pub crawl, and all were more than worth the money that they charged. Would definitely recommend!

• 28th Apr 2015

Dear guest, We are so happy you enjoyed your time at our hostel while being in Madrid! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you so much for your review!

The staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend the tour, tapas, and bar crawl; each one was great. I was really very happy with how nice everyone was, especially Greg and Harriet. Quality human beings.

• 26th Apr 2015

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here while being in Madrid and liked our activities! We hope to see you again here whenever you come to Madrid! Best regards!

Hostel is very well situated in Central Madrid 2 mins from alonso Martinez metro line. Very clean hostel an staff are frindly and ready to practice their Spanish or English with you! Highly recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Central Madrod at a reasonable price!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review! It is great to know you had a great experience at our hostel! We hope to see you again soon!

I´ve stayed in plenty of hostels around Spain and this is one of the best.

• 25th Apr 2015

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you found us one of the best hostels you have stayed in! We look forward to seeing you again here soon! Thank you for staying with us!

Only stayed for one night between my flights, but the hostel seemed really organized, clean and the facilities were probably the best I've seen in a hostel. A bit expensive, but you get value for the money. Staff was really friendly and helpful.

Dear guest, Thank you a lot for your review! We are so happy you liked all in our hostel! We truly do our best to provide the best quality with the least expensive price possible! We hope to see you again here in the near future! Thank you for your review!

Everything perfect. Thanks a lot..

Dear guest, Thank you a lot for your review! We are so glad you had a great experience while staying at our hostel! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Everything looks new. Only one thing, disturbances throughout the night, caused by noise.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a nice experience here and had a nice stay while being in Madrid! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards!

Rooms are spacious and come with personal bedside lamp and outlet. Also gets a lot of light during the day. Decor is great and inviting. But the sliding bathroom door in the ensuite rooms have a noticeable space between the door and the wall, so the ensuite bathrooms don't actually feel as private and secure as the communal showers/toilets.

Dear guest, Thank you a lot for your review! We are happy you found our hostel an excellent place to stay in while being in Madrid! Our private bathrooms are designed to be as private as possible, but we will look if there was an issue in the shower door of the room where you were. Thank you a lot for your comments! We hope to see you again here in the near future! Best regards!

I was missing a shower gel or shampoo in the showers. Since you can't carry these things in hand-baggage in airplanes, it would be nice to have it at the hostel.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are happy you chose us your hostel to accommmodate in while staying in Madrid! Such as the case in all other hostel, showers do not come equiped with shampos, gel... Though you could buy them in the reception for a very cheap price. We will take your comments into consideration. We thank you a lot for your review and we hope to see you again here in the near future!

Great hostel, but weak kitchen facilities.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We are so glad you found our hostel great! We do our best to provide our clients with the best hostel experience ever! Regarding our ktichen facilities, we have everything a kitchen needs like oven, microwaves, pots, pans, fridge, cutlers... though sometimes some thing get missed. Though we do our best to keep our kitchen equiped with everything that would be needed! Thanks very much for your review! We hope to see you again here soon!

I met some great people!! The staff were amazing!! Perfect for solo travellers!! And the hostel was super clean and showers were amazing!

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you found everything great about our hostel! We hope to see you again here in the near future whenever you come to Madrid! Thank you so much for staying with us! Best regards!