U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Nice hostel and we met some nice people in our Dorm. Down side you can hear the main road whilst trying to sleep. I didnt think the top bunks were too safe as the guard rail was very short and i didnt feel too safe up there. Still a very good hostel with great facilities and had everything we needed, free breakfast was very useful too.

Dear customer, Thank you for your review. We´re are sorry to hear the street noise bothered you. We try to keep the city noise out as much as possible. Unfortunately, since we´re located in city center, we´re not able to keep all the noise out. We are glad you enjoyed our facilities. We try to keep them as good and clean as possible! Also, we are happy to hear you enjoyed the free breakfast. We try to make your stay as comfortable as we can. Best regards, Uhostels

We stayed in a basic double, and that's literally all it was. A 'double' bed (aka 2 singles pushed together) and a locker. Simplicity is fine but for a room that size. There could have at least been a mirror or table or something!!

Dear customer, We are sorry to hear the room did not level up to your expectations. The basic double is indeed a basic room for 2 in a hostel. We try to offer you as many roomtypes as possible. We offer more luxurious double rooms as well. Maybe you will like these better. We hope you still enjoyed your stay in Uhostels, and we hope to make your next stay more enjoyable. Best regards, Uhostels

Wish I had longer here, very chill place with great facilities, lamp and plug next to your bed. Good price, you do have to make and strip your bed.

Only stayed two nights but I enjoyed my time here. Reception was friendly and had lots of info when I asked for recommendations. Rooms were nice. Very few bathrooms per floor but I never had an issue. The common area seemed lively and the pub crawl was a lot of fun. Great city and great hostel!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in in Europe. Great facilities, friendly staff, spacious rooms and not a bad location.

Great hostel with an amazing atmosphere. Movie room was the best for hungover days or a lazy Sunday! Wifi isn't the best but we all need to spend less time on facebook anyway 😁

Probably the best hostel I have stayed at in Europe.. Staff were very friendly and helpful .walking distance to everything.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Modern, funky hostel. Good location as it was the start an finish of a Busabout tour. Clean, tidy & great facilities!

The hostel was lovely and had a cosy film room, swings and the staff even printed my boarding pass, but in terms of getting sleep, its hit and miss. I was in a room that was warm so we left the window open (then it was noisy). I'd recommend considering placing people according to whether they are likely to be partying/ leaving early in the morning/ studying etc, as with 6 people coming and going, sleep was fairly interupted.Also the top bunks were quite high up if you're not keen on ladders etc!

• 28th Aug 2015

Wonderful hostel. So easy to meet people. Chill out spaces on each level, kitchen, great bar. Night club in the basement which is fully sound proofed from the rooms. Organised events are great.

They lost and then found my reservation because of computer problems. This would have been less of a problem if the person checking me in at reception had communicated what was going on. The layout is also terrible, as everyone checking in, entering, leaving, or using anything at the hospital passes through the same narrow space with fully loaded bags. It felt big and impersonal. Basically stay here if you want a cheap place and don't mind being jostled around or treated like a number.

Really nice hostel, clean, good location and staff very friendly and helpful.

Definitely not my first option. The bed sheets were dirty just like the pillow cases, pillows, and mattress. The location was ok. I've had better. However, the air conditioning was a perk.

• 27th Aug 2015

Best hostel we've stayed in so far in Europe, crisp clean white sheets, huge beds, large rooms. Aaaamazing.

Stayed here for just a night! Great rooms with a cool bar area! Good staff and location!

Very well thought out Hostel. Only one grievance was that the cinema room would often be used by staff and didn't feel particularly welcoming so often would go in and then leave. Apart from that I had an awesome stay and would highly recommend!

• 24th Aug 2015

Really nice hostel, right by the Metro. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

Fantastic stay at Uhostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone. I intend to stay again and watch a few football matches.

The dorms and bathroom were great here. Huge dorms and a small shelf by each bed. The only thing that lets this place down is the kitchen. It's tiny and has no cutlery and minimal cooking equpment. Good to microwave something but you will have trouble cooking. If that doesn't worry you, it's a nice place to stay and easy to get to from the airport.

One of the best hostels I stayed at in Europe! Excellent clean facilities, with tonnes of bathrooms, never had to wait. Great breakfast provided each morning! Super comfy beds and spacious rooms. Great activities planned each day and there is an awesome cinema room! It's not smack bang in the middle of town, but a 20 minute walk and you are there. I actually preferred the location just out of town, as it is a pleasant, less touristy area with plenty of great places to eat nearby. Thanks U hostel