U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

bathroom is dirty. But staffs are very kind.

Great hostel, very well located and has a great setup- the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Madrid!

• 2nd Oct 2014

The staff was awesome here! We checked in early and they let us store our bags in the locker room. The security here was good. Our room was huge and so nice! It is a big hostel which makes it nice if you are wanting to meet other travelers. The location was good, fairly close to the metro. I wish we would have had more than one night here!

This hostel looks so clean and modern with new-looking and stylish facilities and large rooms, SWINGS on every floor, a kitchen, common room and CINEMA! It's really great. My only two put-downs would be that for my friends who were in a large twin private room there was no mirror or sink, table and chairs or cupboard and the breakfast experience felt farcical, strictly monitored by the albeit friendly 'breakfast police' in order to ensure no one takes more than what is freely provided.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »