U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

This is one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Clean, safe, massive dorm rooms, friendly staff. The area is nice - would recommend this area over the centre. Breakfast is basic... but I would stay here again if I was in Madrid.

Amazing hostel! Provided me with the best shower I have had all trip! There is also a cinema room so you can chill out and watch movies in your down time. Close to a subway but you can also walk to the Main Street and the park El Retiro. Loved it, stay here!

Such an awesome hostel, wish I could spent more time just for the hostel!

Met the best people ever!! Bunks a bit hard to climb into and showers could use a shelf. But overall wonderful!

Very good hostel, clean, great atmosphere. Having a bar downstairs and social areas was amazing. Bedrooms were very clean.

This place is hotel qualify with the hostel price. An in hostel bar and club make for a great time, but the highlight to this hostel are the spacious rooms and plenty of facilities. I had a selection of showers and bathrooms at all time and a computer available for use in the common area on each floor. I wish more hostels were of this caliber.

Many thanks for your great comments! We really appreciate that you loved our hostel. We wanted to create a hostel but with hotel quality! You really appreciated all our small details, like the plenty number of showers or our super big rooms! Of course, our U Hostels bar is also a Blast

Everything you need in a hostel

Impressed with this hostel, beautiful 5 story colonial building in a nice area of Madrid. Wifi was best we've had and the staff were brilliant going out of their way to ensure your questions and needs were met. Cool & funky interior, clean room, secure, really modern facilities. Cafe, Bar, Big TV, pub crawl. Friendly travellers. Would definetly stay here again. Top Hostel!!

Hands down, the best hostel I've stayed at in all of Europe. Very spacious, clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff were very friendly and helpful with local knowledge. Must stay here if you're going to Madrid!

One of the best hostels we stayed at! Loved it!

Upon arrival to the hostel, I was happy that we were able to spilt the cost of the bill at check in. This made it easy so that no one needed to owe the person who made the reservation. Also, the check in lady accounted for the fact that the person who made the reservation had to pay an online deposit. The amenities of the hostel were nice and there were ample showers and WCs for people to use on each floor. The hostel is also near to two metro stops which made travel in Madrid really easy.

I had a positive experience at the hostel but I feel as though much more could have been done by the staff. There were no directions given about choosing rooms. I also had no idea about many of the group activities that were offered. Upon leaving I learned that there was a cinema with movie nights! The place was pretty clean and I lived the swings. The public computers on each floor were also useful. It was situated between two metro stops so good for travel.

Such a great hostel, such great value for money, excellent facilities, The bathrooms were very clean, there was an awesome cinema room, a bar downstairs (which could use some more furniture tbh) and an awesome cook in the common area after 830 who was so so nice. An awesome atmosphere and design. The only negative things are that the beds are not assigned and so caused some confusion our first night and no wifi in the common room but you should be socializing in that room anyways!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!! I would highly recommend this hostel. It's layout and organisation was great. The rooms were very modern and clean and the staff and common area were fabulous. Definitely stay here on your next trip to Madrid!!

I have written a few answers but no internet. Every thing as I ticked of was excellent, staff friendly helpful supportive, I send you all a big hug and thank you for all your help. Clean , spacious, beds have curtain so more privacy , great out door porch , Food breakfast very good, kitchen facilities good. Thank you from my heart for every thing Lora hillel

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Israel

Dear Guest! thank you so much for your great comment! we are really glad you had an awesome hostel experience! we will keep giving our best for our guests!! many thanks!!!

Really modern, clean and funky. Great communal areas, small kitchen but enough to so what you need to so. Cleannnn showers!!!! So important!!! Had a nice stay here

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We like to make sure every little detail is taking care of so we can provide the best service. .We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again when you are back!

Breakfast was poor

• 4th Jul 2014

Perfect hostel, couldnt ask for anything more

Enjoyed our stay, thanks to Roberto Carlos' hospitality. Wonderfully clean facilities, and an awesome movie room perfect for relaxing. Wifi worked in the rooms, and there was even swings in the hallways as an added touch. Great location, steps from Chueca. Will definitely be back.

Such a beautiful Hostel, so cute and adorable. Loved the swings !! I would say it is on par to a hotel. Location is good, cleanliness very good and the staff were really friendly. Definitely the best hostel I've come across