U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

Great hostel. The only thing is in shared dorms is that beds weren't allocated and we had no idea which beds were free as all the beds had stuff on them. Also the top bunk has a little rail but wouldn't stop you from falling out.

Second time staying here! Love it!

Would definitely recommend the day trip to toledo!

A very clean hostel with friendly staff at an affordable price!

Nice and clean rooms. Front desk staff seemed distracted both times we tried to ask for help, but it could just be that they were understaffed at the time. Breakfast is sparse - two pieces of toast and a coffee.

Great Hostel. Nice and helpful staff

Nice atmosphere to meet travellers. Clean rooms and common area, comfortable beds. Everything was perfect, including the bar and the night events (Tapas night, Pub crawl,..). Both Pablo and Roberto Carlos are amazing guys. Strongly recommended place to stay.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great price, extremely clean and just nice to be in. Would definitely stay there again.

The uHostel Madrid was really nice hostel to be. It was clean and secure which are my main things when choosing a hostel. Also the staff and atmosphere were great and it was really easy to meet some new people. On our 3 weeks interrail this one was the best hostel where we have been. There is also nice Free Walking tour through the city which was really nice, mostly thanks for our guide Harriet. There was also this Roberto Carlos who organized many events from pubcrawls to sangria nights.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Amazing hostel to stay at, very central location and lots of activities to take part in such as the walking tour every morning and the various activities at night to get to know your fellow travellers.

• 16th Jun 2014

Highly recommend U Hostel! The best hostel in my trip! The staff here is friendly and helpful, who help us a lot. The room is comfortable and the toilet is really clean.

Only here 1 night but easy to get to from the airport & you can walk or catch the subway to the sites. You can also walk to the cathedral/palace etc - about 30 minutes. Had flamenco show in the bar downstairs for 12 E. Would stay again if in Madrid

Great hostel. Would stay here again.

Great great! We really enjoyed our stay! Did our first walking tour and loved it! Thanks to Harriet! Many thanks!

Best hostel so far! More like a hotel. Loved the vibe and style of the hostel Perfect location and always something to do. Clean and the most comfiest beds.

The only reason I didn[t give Excellent for staff is because as soon as I arrived the lady that did my check-in was quite in a bad mood and didn[t pointed to me where were breakfast place, kitchen or anything. But the rest of the staff were absolutely lovely, everything was very tidy, good location and infrastructure. Highly recommend.

• 13th Jun 2014

Fabulous location but on the whole a bit dull on the atmosphere

Central location, very close to all the attractions. Highly recommend.

This hostel was my first stop in my eurotrip. it was the first hostel I have been in my life. Most of the staff were friendly, I felt comfortable at the place. This hostel is located at walking distance of several museums and attractions and It seems like a safe area. The common areas, restrooms and rooms were clean and modern. I enjoy the walking tour with Harriet. She is a knowledgeable and entertaining lady. I learnt so many facts with her. Pedro (aka Pablo) is cool. I recommend uhostel!

I thought the breakfast was a disgrace and the coffee very bad served in a glass!!!