U Hostels Reviews

Calle Sagasta 22, Madrid, Spain

One of the best hostels I stayed at in Europe! Excellent clean facilities, with tonnes of bathrooms, never had to wait. Great breakfast provided each morning! Super comfy beds and spacious rooms. Great activities planned each day and there is an awesome cinema room! It's not smack bang in the middle of town, but a 20 minute walk and you are there. I actually preferred the location just out of town, as it is a pleasant, less touristy area with plenty of great places to eat nearby. Thanks U hostel

Great hostel, helpful staff, clean, sociable and spacious.

Had a fantastic stay here. Was very easy to meet people and the staff were all friendly. Recommend the Tapas Tour and the Walking Tour. They were great!

• 22nd Aug 2015

It was an amazing time at U Hostel Madrid, the location is good, next the train station, the staff are really gentle and the bedroom was clean and safe! Great time!

Really enjoyed staying here. They have a lot of events and ways to meet people but this was also a really large hostel and I got lucky to have friendly roommates. The pub crawl they promoted was pretty bad but otherwise it was a great place to stay.

Awesome, modern hostel! The staff are super friendly and so much fun. The bedrooms are great, you get your own lamp and power point in your bunk. The kitchen isn't the best, but there is a kitchen which is always helpful. Would definitely recommend to travellers on a budget!

Great hostel with great common areas and helpful staff. Top bunks are quite high and a bit difficult to get up as no real railing but the personal storage cube, Power point and light were great.

This was my favourite hostel during my month backpacking in Europe. It was very clean, the rooms were very large. The staff was so friendly and always willing to help. Fellow travellers were extra friendly at this hostel, staff did a great job of bringing everyone together and ensuring we were all having a good time. I would come back to this hostel in a heartbeat!

We stayed here for 4 nights and everything was nice. Except the kitchen. It was always dirty and one could find any plates or silverware. If you want to really cook I wouldn't recommend staying here. But except from that a very good hostel.

I liked U hostel. I showed up early and they allowed me to leave my bag and come back later to check in. When my room was ready they let me check early. It is a good hostel. Pub crawl was fun with thiago. The two girls at the front desk were amazing kudos to them.

Had a short, but a great time there. Staff was really friendly and helpful, clean rooms and nice location. Nice place to stay

• 15th Aug 2015

The rooms were spacious and clean! There was also AC and I liked the way they were set up by having the shared bathrooms in the middle, however, they should clean them more often in the morning. Staff was helpful and close to two metro stops. I really enjoyed my stay, wish I had found this place sooner!

Great rooms and bathroom facilities, fantastic walking tour from Cecilia and great other options such as the tapas tour and pub crawl. Very helpful with when I needed to leave luggage and good overall facilities.

It´s a great hostel, friendly staff and amazing connections to Wild Walkers Madrid. They arrange all kind of activities and are the best! Tiago and Tito are so much fun to hang out with! Hostel is nice and clean, plenty of facilities (like movie room, kitchen, common chill area, bar)

I absolutely loved staying in this hostel. Location is fantastic, building is great - historical and with modern interior. Breakfast was just enough for me. Staff is so helpful and friendly!

The hostel has great facilities, right next to the underground, friendly staff, the only thing we thought was strange is that no staff made our bed, but I dont know if this their procedure. everything else was perfect.

Hostel was extremely clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The main areas of lounge for each floor were cool- swings connected to the ceiling and a computer and a bean bag. Didn't explore too much of the hostel but it was all white in the spacious rooms, clean, cool (temperature wise). It didn't seem to have a group area to hang out, but again, didn't explore too much and might have just missed that. The balconies were nice to have as well. Not very easy to make friends.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great hostel, good vibe, & friendly an helpful staff! Even a comfy cinema room for some down time.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »