U Wa Guesthouse Reviews

197-16 Donggyodong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

A chilly place few minutes away from the big student area and the main metro line. I couldn't have chosen a better place.

• 24th Jun 2014

This hostel is great, and I would definitely recommend it. The decor is lovely, the atmosphere is welcoming, the facilities are very nice, and it is so clean. I only stayed for one night, but I could very comfortably have stayed longer. They had lots of books, games, and music for entertainment, and information to help you find fun things to do in Seoul. The staff were super, and spoke great English. I'm sure I will be coming back next time I visit Seoul.

• 26th Apr 2014