U Wa Guesthouse Reviews

197-16 Donggyodong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

Beautiful little hostel in a good location with excellent accessibility. Delicious free breakfast every morning and I love the deco!

A chilly place few minutes away from the big student area and the main metro line. I couldn't have chosen a better place.

This hostel is great, and I would definitely recommend it. The decor is lovely, the atmosphere is welcoming, the facilities are very nice, and it is so clean. I only stayed for one night, but I could very comfortably have stayed longer. They had lots of books, games, and music for entertainment, and information to help you find fun things to do in Seoul. The staff were super, and spoke great English. I'm sure I will be coming back next time I visit Seoul.