U & I Guesthouse Reviews

1772-10 Yido 2Dong Jeju City Jejudo, Jeju Island, South Korea

The staff was excellent especially SUE, the pm reception clerk.

The people were very kind and helpful with all of my questions. It was a nice hostel and and very clean too.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Greece

This hostel was great. We stayed in a private room and it was very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff are great and their English was excellent. We told them where we were planning on going and they instructed us how to get there. I've never had an easier time navigating around a place! The bus stop is just around the corner, maybe a 1 minute walk from the guesthouse. There's tons of restaurant options around the guesthouse as well. All in all we are glad we stayed at You & I!!

• 9th Aug 2015

I thought this was a great hostel to stay in for a few nights in Jeju City. It was convenient to bus stops and there are tons of restaurants in the area. My room was very clean and the common room downstairs had a nice size kitchen and many couches for hanging out. The best part though was the staff who really went above and beyond to help answer questions and help me figure out bus routes. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Me and my cousin had a fantastic time at U&I! Ashley, the hostel manager is lovely and great to talk to! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay

It's hard to believe this place does not have 100%. Honestly, the best hostel I've been to in Korea, Japan and Australia. Staff members are very nice and breakfast is awesome. Close to the city. Honestly, the best.

• 4th Aug 2015

We stayed in a twin double room ensuite. A very basic room with big, comfy, clean beds, a big bathroom and a small fridge. Really fast wifi. The staff goes beyond whats expected to assure you have a great stay and that you get to your next destination without a hassle. They have excellent recommendations on where to eat, and a VIP deal with a Korean BBQ, that really was tasteful. Basic breakfast with eggs, toast and coffee/tea and juice. Would definately recommend to others and would stay again!

Right next to the bus top that takes you most places around the island, generally nice place and although the staff didn't really speak English they were nice and helpful

Decent hostel in the heart of Jeju City. The facilities were maintained well, though it was a bit of a hassle climbing up and down endless stairs. Free breakfast was a nice perk if you get up early enough and are willing to cook for yourself, and are happy to trek down into the bowels of the building for it. There are heaps of restaurants around the area, so finding food to eat was no issue. The staff seemed friendly enough, and the wifi was reliable.

I'm sure it's a great place

Absolutely perfect. Friendly, clean, excellent facilities, reasonable public transport connections, helpful staff. Couldn't ask for more!

• 30th Jul 2015

The host was very kind and gave me directions for my itinerary the next day, even though it was late at night and multiple people were vying for his attention. The building/room was clean, and there were no issues at all.

• 28th Jul 2015

This is my second time staying here and I never do have less than a great time! We got the 6-person room which was just as comfortable as the 4-person female room. I actually got my phone stolen by a cab driver on the way over, and Sue was the absolote BEST at making the report and advocating for me to make sure that I was being taken care of. He's always awesome. Also, the hostel is still the contact for the police report since I don't have anything to call. Sorry, U and I...! Love you!

kindly staff, vary good location in old jeju, many restaurants, cosmetic shop.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • China

Great location, easy to find. Dorms have a locker for extra security. Great breakfast

• 19th Jul 2015

Very good for transportation by bus all around jeju and the staff will guide you in a excellent way. they have a sheet with days that are plan with all the bus and direction you need to take.

Helpful staff, clean facilities, good air conditioning, convenient restroom locations, and very close to a major bus stop.

• 16th Jul 2015

Top notch. Very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful and location is perfect. A+

Great hostel. I like the fact that each room has it's own washroom!

The place is nice and the staffs are super super helpful! Facilities are new and complete! You can also meet many backpackers from various countries there. Strongly recommended!

« first « Prev 1 2 3