U & I Guesthouse Reviews

1772-10 Yido 2Dong Jeju City Jejudo, Jeju Island, South Korea

Pros: Heated floors! Hot water! Included breakfast! Tea and coffee until 2 am. Laundry machines. Great location across from City hall and 5 WON taxi to airport. Staff walked us up to our room and let us select our own room entry code, showed us how to use the TV, showed us how to enter the hostel entrance door, and overall was very friendly and warm. No cons from us! Will def stay here again :)

Excellent location, friendly staff (had some problems with the atm and the staff helped enthusiastically! Thank you!), clean and nice room.

ensuite in the dorm was great, the ondol floor heating did get a bit too hot at night and couldnt turn it down. The staff offered many ideas for my trip including Mt. Hallasan which is a must do!

I stayed in a three person ensuite with two other friends. It was a nice room with your own fridge, TV. Very friendly staff gave us recommendations on places to eat and drink. They lent us crampons and poncho for our hike to hallasan.

I have nothing bad to say about the hostel. It is a very good stay at jeju island

Location is excellent. Everywhere around Jeju is accessible via bus. However, renting a car is still the best option. Rooms are clean and breakfast is MARVELOUS! You cook your own food giving you a feel at home atmosphere.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

The staff were really friendly and really helpful. Probably the most comfortable time I've had in Korea at a guesthouses was here. Stairs were tiring with heavy luggage but that's probably because I'm unfit. Otherwise a must stay if you want help and guidance around Jeju.

I had a fantastic stay at U&I guesthouse. Staff was kind, and very helpful. Location was very convenient, and it was the cleaniest guest house I have ever been.

• 30th Nov 2014

Would def stay here again. Everyone was very nice!

The staff from the u and I hostel is so helpfull and nice! The free breakfast with tangerines and tangerine juice from jeju is awesome! the rooms are clean!

• 15th Nov 2014

Staff were very friendly and incredibly knowledge about places to go in the area, transport, etc. Good location. Rooms were clean and not too cramped. The free breakfast was quite good.

Extremely helpful staff able to answer any questions with good humor. Hostel is in middle of jeju city which is an interestingand modern city in itself full of famous food and shops. The hostel has complete directions and options for getting around the island in an efficient manner. All rooms are clean with high tech automated locks. Breakfast with eggs, toast, and cereal are available in the downstairs lounge. All people can feel comfortable staying at the guesthouse.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. They helped me with my plans every day! Trust them - NOT taxi drivers! The kitchen was modern, clean and very large (the best I've seen in a youth hostel). Great shared living space for guests with couches, widescreen TV. Bathrooms very clean! Only drawback was that the room was very hot at night and we needed to turn on the air conditioner (despite it being late fall). In saying this, at least there was an air conditioner on hand!

• 26th Oct 2014

This hostel was great! Everyone was very nice and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I definitely recommend this hostel! If I visit Jeju again I will stay here!

The building felt like it used to be a hotel, if anything. Staff were good with how to get around Jeju island. The common area felt like it was either almost empty or had large groups of I would guess school students.

Great stay, great hosts. Really liked the spacious, clean living area

U and I Guesthouse was a great place to stay. Clean beds, clean bathrooms, clean common area, and a great breakfast. I wish I would have planned more time in Jeju, but I will definitely be booking rooms again when I return. The only problem with the guesthouse was finding it.

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts