U & I Guesthouse Reviews

1772-10 Yido 2Dong Jeju City Jejudo, Jeju Island, South Korea

This hostel was great! Everyone was very nice and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I definitely recommend this hostel! If I visit Jeju again I will stay here!

The building felt like it used to be a hotel, if anything. Staff were good with how to get around Jeju island. The common area felt like it was either almost empty or had large groups of I would guess school students.

Great stay, great hosts. Really liked the spacious, clean living area

U and I Guesthouse was a great place to stay. Clean beds, clean bathrooms, clean common area, and a great breakfast. I wish I would have planned more time in Jeju, but I will definitely be booking rooms again when I return. The only problem with the guesthouse was finding it.

Good place to explore Jeju from, as from the bus stops nearby there are buses to anywhere on the island. The staff is nice and will explain to you in detail how to get anywhere, they will also advise what's best to do depending on weather conditions. The (make your own) breakfast is quite good. Laundry is free, and for a small amount you can also use their drier. The bunks in the dorm are quite sturdy (no movement when the person above/below gets into bed) and the beds comfortable.

Good hostel in a perfect location. Lacks some atmosphere but all in all very acceptable. Staff is really helpful.

Very nice hostel. Everything was kept clean. Front desk staff were awesome- very helpful with any of my questions.

• 15th Sep 2014

The staff were very helpful, the dorms were clean, the showers were hot with good pressure and the breakfast was self prepared eggs, toast and spreads. The common room downstairs has loads of informational flyers about the island. Excellent jumping off point to explore Jeju.

The staff was wonderful! They even prepared a chuseok dinner for all the guests!

• 6th Sep 2014

The receptionists at the welcome desk were incredibly helpful. I was only in Jeju for 4 days, but Sue was incredibly knowledgeable of the area and helped me plan my trip during my stay, including bus information, restaurants and Jeju hotspots. All the facilities were clean, the staff was excellent, and the location was centrally located. Highly recommended!

• 28th Aug 2014

Really nice place. Nothing to complain about the staff can't help you enough and the people that were staying there were also amazing. Ideally located near all bus routes it's easy to get anywhere on Jeju.

Great facilities, good location, helpful staff!

Staff very helpful and friendly. Very clean and secure.

Excellent hostel. Very clean. Very helpful staff that went out of their way! Highly recommend this guesthouse. :D Rooms are great and breakfast was also good. They were very helpful and I really appreciated how kind and helpful they were in making our stay in Jeju awesome.

Very easy to find. Helpful staff

Hostel is nice but atmosphere was lacking. Mostly Korean and Chinese people when I was there so interaction was limited, if you want a hostel where you can meet people perhaps try a different one. No elevator so lugging everything up four floors can get tiring.

The staff here are amazing- so kind and friendly, everyday they would write down exactly what buses I should take to get around the island and they also wrote it in Korean so I could show the bus driver. It's nice to have en-suite bathrooms just for convenience and the basement communal area is really spacious and modern.

Staff is just amazing!

Excellent customer service

The air conditioner above one of the bed, so the one who sleep on the bed either increase the temperature or swift off, but room temperature seriously hot. Nice staff and nice kitchen.

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts