U & I Guesthouse Reviews

1772-10 Yido 2Dong Jeju City Jejudo, Jeju Island, South Korea

This is my second time staying here and I never do have less than a great time! We got the 6-person room which was just as comfortable as the 4-person female room. I actually got my phone stolen by a cab driver on the way over, and Sue was the absolote BEST at making the report and advocating for me to make sure that I was being taken care of. He's always awesome. Also, the hostel is still the contact for the police report since I don't have anything to call. Sorry, U and I...! Love you!

kindly staff, vary good location in old jeju, many restaurants, cosmetic shop.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • China

Great location, easy to find. Dorms have a locker for extra security. Great breakfast

• 19th Jul 2015

Very good for transportation by bus all around jeju and the staff will guide you in a excellent way. they have a sheet with days that are plan with all the bus and direction you need to take.

Helpful staff, clean facilities, good air conditioning, convenient restroom locations, and very close to a major bus stop.

• 16th Jul 2015

Top notch. Very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful and location is perfect. A+

Great hostel. I like the fact that each room has it's own washroom!

The place is nice and the staffs are super super helpful! Facilities are new and complete! You can also meet many backpackers from various countries there. Strongly recommended!

Good hostel in jeju city hall, very clean, spacious lounge, staff is helpful and friendly, really nothing negative about this hostel

Great hostel in Jeju City, really close to the bus stops to take you all around the island. The staff was really helpful as well to help you find your way.

I felt happy with our stay here. The staff had good trip advice. The location was in the heart of Jeju City (which is a smaller city, so coming from Busan it lacked a lot of the variety we were used to) but still very near the airport. The *free* breakfast was not fancy but solid and the kitchen was big and clean. The room smelled a bit dank due to the lack of a window that opens, but it was clean inside and fresh bedding was provided. There were small lockers in the room too.

Great staff, easy to find location and very affordable.

Really good hostel in Jeju. Lovely manager called Sue was super helpful, friendly and gave us really handy public transport directions to all of the places on the island we wanted to visit (he basically helped us plan our entire stay!) Area seems a little dodgy at first, but we wandered behind the hostel and found a cool indie shopping and eating district! Mega handy for the airport. Make sure you get off at 'CITY HALL' not citizens hall - like we did, it's a bit of a walk away otherwise!

superb!

Nice hostel, well located near intercity bus stop. Staff speaks OK English. The four bedroom had its own bath which was a little annoying if you needes it and someone else was using it. Overall I would recommend.

Best hostel I visited during my holiday

Having read the rave reviews online I was eager to try out this hostel. I wasn't disappointed one bit. However they could beef up on the room security. They provide tiny lockers to lock your stuff up, but no option to lock your entire bag up. The room 'keys' are actually 'passwords' which can be easily shared between guests. I guess this isn't much of an issue however because Jeju isn't known for much theft. Overall I was extremely happy with my stay and will be back!

• 18th May 2015

Great hostel! I really enjoyed my stay!

Very charming and helpful staff. Thank you so much!

Incredible conditions and super helpful staff!

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts