U & I Guesthouse Reviews

1772-10 Yido 2Dong Jeju City Jejudo, Jeju Island, South Korea

Amazingly helpful and friendly staff. Nice and clean rooms. Definitely worth a visit.

Really enjoyed our stay at You

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

The U&I Guesthouse staff was very helpful with the process of check-in and having all the required information for transportation and some attractions within the island of Jeju. Whenever I needed something, I was served promptly. Thank you very much!

• 19th Mar 2014

Though I came at an unfortunate time, rain and bad weather, I don't see any reason to complain about this hostel at all. The staff were really helpful, the location was nice, the beds quite comfortable, nice large common space.

The staff was so kind, he always gave us tips about where to go, where to eat and things like that. The hostel is very clean and warm, they offer a good breakfast and i enjoy my time there. Wanna come back!

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts