U & I Guesthouse

Superb 309 Total Reviews
Superb 309 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
20th May 2017

Location: tip-top, right in the middle of Jeju City near the City Hall. The staff had been very helpful and hospitable. They were willing to ask any questions regarding the local attractions, bus routes and more. Rooms are clean, and equipped with a bathroom per 4-bed dorm. This building is not equipped with an elevator/lift though, so if you are old or disabled I do not recommend this place. I would seriously come back here!

8th May 2017

A wonderful place to stay with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. We got info on where to get buses and what buses to take. Super! U & I is spotlessly clean and we have everything we need to prepare a filling breakfast - eggs, bread, jam, peanut butter, coffee and tea.

5th May 2017

I will consider going back on my next trip to Jeju. This hostel contributed to a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

• England, Couple, 31-40
28th Apr 2017

Loved this hostel - the location is great, lots of bars and restaurants nearby. It is safe and quiet and the English-speaking staff are very friendly. Breakfast is free and even includes eggs! However, we stayed for 1 night and there was no hot water in the morning. Absolutely none! I couldn't face having a cold shower so went without. Not great.