U & I Guesthouse Reviews

1772-10 Yido 2Dong Jeju City Jejudo, Jeju Island, South Korea

Great, cheap hostel. The hostel overlooks a popular bar and restaurant area, but is well shielded from the noise, so only has a small, quiet buzz in the background, and great access to nearby places.

During my trip, I stayed at three other hostels. U & I was by far the best. Kenny is an awesome host who will make sure your time on Jeju Island is a blast. The staff speaks English and is very kind. Facilities are clean; absolutely no complaints.

• 1st Jan 2016

Perfect place to stay. Can't recommend enough.

We had a great time! Everything about this hostel was wonderful.

Booked the wrong night but staff was still friendly enough to change reservation. Nice area but kinda difficult traveling alone. Met some interesting people at the guesthouse that I went out with. Fun place to stay if you want to drink. Not great place to sleep though. Room was stuffy and beds were tough. Good access to public transportation .

comfortable and cozy place. i met some friend there and talk over night. it was great time for my trip to jeju island. big common room. every morning 11 oclock they start cleaning. even winter season, many foreigners stay here.

Bathroom in the 4 person room could have been a bit cleaner but the common area was very cool. Friendly atmosphere, good breakfast in the morning!

A very nice place for travelling. Got to meet friendly travel buddies, beautiful stuff, good semi-DIY breakfast, nice location,,,etc. Will definitely recommend

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • China

helpful stuff.

The place is too big to feel any kind of nice family atmosphere. Otherwise good.

Nice, clean hostel, great location. Hostel staff ready to help you with anything. I would recommend it - 100%.

Great place to stay in Jeju. 1min from the bus stop where you can get buses to anywhere in Jeju. They have lots of information to guide your stay and can recommend things to do. Plenty of restaurants, bars and shops nearby. Room was very comfortable and the mattress nice and thick. Kitchen and lounge area was huge with good facilities. Need a code to get in the front door and the room door, so quite secure. Definitely recommend this hostel!

the staff is very helpfull and the situation is quite good (just near the city hall and just 20min of walk for the intercity bus terminal) . I recommand this guesthouse.

I stay here for about 6 nights in all , one of the best staff around very infromative and helpful. the Location is great They really encourage meeting other traveler if your around for lunch or dinner you will be invited out to eat with the staff and guest. if you travel alone its nice. Definitely would recommend this place to other traveler going to Seoul

If you want to go anywhere, just ask the staff. They have lots of recommendations for everything, including restaurants. One of the gentlemen wasn't as super helpful, but he meant well and wanted us to enjoy ourselves. Everyone at the hostel was super nice, and the free breakfast in the morning was great with lots of options for toast toppings. The area is right next to bars and restaurants, so evening entertainment isn't far. There are also close bus stops to take you all over the island.

• 29th Sep 2015

Very clean and well run hostel. It has clearly been built especially and therefore has everything you need. Very good indeed.

One of my favorite hostels! The staffs were nice and they cleaned our rooms every morning. Fresh towels are available once a day, so that was nice. Located in the middle of the nightlife scene so we were very close to everything. Common area was a nice place to mingle. My only gripe with this location is their lockers. For some reason the lock on the door stopped working so I had to put my valuables in my bf's locker. Also there were many mosquitoes so beware, bring repellent.

I really liked this hostel in Jeju City! It is located close to the airport (15 minutes), but also close to bus stops (Jeju City Hall & Jeju Intercity Busterminal) that take you everywhere you want to go. The staff was super nice and always had an answer to my questions. They even organised a free Chuseok dinner for all the guests! I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm, which was great. Nice bed, socket for every individual bed, lockers inside the room, ensuite bathroom, keypad lock on the door!

Good location right next to the bus stops which is important and near bars and clubs. Staff give you good directions and suggestions for places to visit on the island.

The staff was excellent especially SUE, the pm reception clerk.

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts