U & I Guesthouse Reviews

1772-10 Yido 2Dong Jeju City Jejudo, Jeju Island, South Korea

Really nice place. Nothing to complain about the staff can't help you enough and the people that were staying there were also amazing. Ideally located near all bus routes it's easy to get anywhere on Jeju.

Great facilities, good location, helpful staff!

Staff very helpful and friendly. Very clean and secure.

Excellent hostel. Very clean. Very helpful staff that went out of their way! Highly recommend this guesthouse. :D Rooms are great and breakfast was also good. They were very helpful and I really appreciated how kind and helpful they were in making our stay in Jeju awesome.

Very easy to find. Helpful staff

Hostel is nice but atmosphere was lacking. Mostly Korean and Chinese people when I was there so interaction was limited, if you want a hostel where you can meet people perhaps try a different one. No elevator so lugging everything up four floors can get tiring.

The staff here are amazing- so kind and friendly, everyday they would write down exactly what buses I should take to get around the island and they also wrote it in Korean so I could show the bus driver. It's nice to have en-suite bathrooms just for convenience and the basement communal area is really spacious and modern.

Staff is just amazing!

Excellent customer service

The air conditioner above one of the bed, so the one who sleep on the bed either increase the temperature or swift off, but room temperature seriously hot. Nice staff and nice kitchen.

One of our linens was removed without any notification even though we continued to stay for another night.

By far one of the best choices I made when going to Jeju. The staff were a huge help and ALWAYS friendly. Anything you needed, they had a helpful answer. The hotel is in a great location, as most buses go past the front of the hostel. You can get bus 500 for about 1500won from the airport right to the hotel. You can make your own breakfast downstairs and sit and eat with other guests. There are loads of restaurants and bars just behind the hostel. Their is a shower in every dorm room.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff there was very helpful and friendly. I think it's the manager that was really helpful. He helped by writing instructions on how to get to places in Korean so i could ask people for help.

Staff was so helpful and kind! Loved out stay here

• 23rd May 2014

very nice place. staff is awesome, friendly and give you good advice. the building looks new 4floor, air conditioner and locker in room free laundry and wash powder restroom and bathroom in bedroom very clean free good breakfast lounge with TV cheap for this awesome place

Location is good, right next to the city hall which has bus connections to most place on the island or busses to the main bus terminal. The staff were extremely friendly and excited to help me plan my next days adventure. They booked a taxi once and a hostel for my next few nights.The basement communal chill zone and kitchen were beautiful and the breakfast in the morning was great.

Such an excellent place despite its smallish size and with just a couple of staff manning the reception desk and kitchen. Facilities expected of a good hostel were there. Staff was very helpful and gave very detailed travel info on the interesting sites on the island. Highly recommended!

Great stay at U & I, facilities and location are very good, staff is kind and always willing to help.

Amazingly helpful and friendly staff. Nice and clean rooms. Definitely worth a visit.

Really enjoyed our stay at You

• 25th Mar 2014