U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Nice and clean hostel in a good location with fantastic staff.

The staff were very helpful and effective. I had a private room, which was nice. The bed and linen was good.

No complaints about the facilities, cleanliness, or staff. Not the most central location, but better than many hostels, and its close proximity to U-Bahn and S-Bahn stations meant that I could be in the center of Berlin in 15-20 minutes. I would definitely recommend.

This hostel was so clean and homey. It also had many informative flyers of activities going on in the city that I would not have even known about. Great place!

• 13th Mar 2015

I loved U inn. It is a small and comfy place with many things around like clubs, restaurants, bars, clothes. It is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. Thaaaaankk U!

• 12th Mar 2015

Very sweet hostel, home atmosphere, friendly staff. Many Bars and Restaurants very close. Also Berghain is close. I will come back. Merci U inn:)

• 12th Mar 2015

We really enjoyed our stay! U inn hostels was very clean, friendly and quaint. It felt like home! The beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean, great kitchen and wonderful Internet connection. U inn hostel is a few U Bahn stops away from Alexander Platz, in a cute neighbourhood with grocery stores, cafes and bars near by. We would definitely come again! Thanks for the lovely time :)

Great hostel, I had a great time staying. The staff is especially friendly and accommodating :), I would highly recommend staying here in Berlin. The location is great, a short walk to Kreuzberg.

• 4th Mar 2015

A great hostel in a great location. I really enjoyed my stay here :)

Nothing bad to say about the hostel. Location is a little off from central berlin but close enough to public transportation to make it not an issue

Had received very good ratings in all categories before I booked my stSy here. Was very surprised upon arrival that it was not near downtown, staff was not very friendly. Facilities were fine, but hostel atmosphere was almost nonexistent. Hardly any common area. Fine place to stay if you're going to do your own thing, but if you want to meet people and have a "normal hostel" experience, look elsewhere.

• 26th Feb 2015

Meh. It was ok. Good facility but not very welcoming or social. There was little staff presence except for someone sitting in the office and the common room was small and closed off. It was an ok place to stay but not if you're looking for an overly welcoming place to meet people.

Real good place to stay. It is located in one of the best areas of berlin with alternative night clubs, flee market, street food and cafes. Also it is very easy to reach the main sights like alexanderplatz. The hostel itself is clean as well as friendly and I felt very comfortable. I will definately come back to U inn. Thanx guys :)

• 13th Feb 2015

Good value for money, it's a clean, nice place with good communication with the city centre - just a few metro stops to Alexanderplatz. The staff would answer our questions about the city and we could leave our luggage securely before the check-in which was at 3 pm. I would definitely stay there again.

Great hostel, very clean, sade and cosy. The staff was very kind and helpful. Its great to have bikes to rent right outside. Strongly reccomended hostel!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great atmosphere, great and very helpful staff and great location, you get more for your money, very reasonable prices. Recommend it to anyone going to Berlin!!!!

• 1st Feb 2015

Very nice, clean and friendly hostel. Close to everything. I'd definitely come back!

Nice place, clean, comfortable and price friendly,perfectly located in the groovy heart of berlin and close to public transport. The Staff were friendly and very helpful and spoke great English which as a tourist is a blessing.Will definitely stay there again when I come back to Berlin.

• 25th Jan 2015

WiFi is a little spotty in some of the rooms and kept dropping out. Not much of a community feel if you're looking for that and the bathrooms could be far from the rooms if you're near the kitchen. Other than that it was great. They sold whatever I needed at the front desk and the kitchen was really nice. Beds were THE MOST comfortable I've experienced in all of my travels.

We are sorry to hear, that the WIFI was dropping out - if that happens please please let us know at the reception and we fix it - there are enough routers in the house - and we know that WIFI is a very important service we want to offer in best quality. The community feel on the other hand changes with the guests interacting...not so much we can do about that - but we hope that our comfy kitchen and the lounge provides the best atmosphere to get a good energy going...:-)

Nicest hostel I´ve been to...had the best sleep ever...they seem to have silent doors...even though there is a cool bar next door, I didn´t hear a thing..great staff to.

• 20th Jan 2015