U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Very personal and warm, both the staff and the hostel itself.

• 8th Apr 2014

Great place in a lovely neighborhood. Comfortable and nice rooms. Very helpful staff. We will come back for sure!!!

• 3rd Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is small and comfortable with a nice big kitchen where I met some really nice people. The staff were well informed and helpful. It was clean and friendly. A definite choice for my next visit.

• 30th Mar 2014

Great management!

• 26th Mar 2014

By arrival it appeared that they canceled our booking by mistake. Because of that we couldn't sleep together as a group of 5 persons 2 of the 3 night. But we got discount and they tried really hard to make the best out of it. Because of the split up we met really nice people that also stayed in the hotel, and we went out together. So it turned out to be a good thing. And the hostel and it's location are really nice and clean, big plus!

• 28th Feb 2014

Excellent, considerate staff. Good mixture, located in a quiet side road, but with really quick access to public transportation. The party area of friedrichshain (clubs, bars, restaurants) is just a few blocks away

• 26th Feb 2014

I went to Berlin to pass a few days there. A little bit of "ordinary" tourism, a little bit of visiting friends, a little bit of just walking around and looking what`s going on. At night I preferred to sleep, When I wanted to talk to other people, there`s always been somebody in the kitchen to talk to. Or not - just as I preferred. My single-room was small - as shown on the hostel*s homepage- , but very comfortable and suited for everybody who wants to visit Berlin for Berlin. I`ll be back ...

Nice place to stay. Informative staff. Free internet comfortable beds.

one of the nicest hostels I got to stay so far. staff is very nice and helpful, they provide a good breakfast, and are very close to U and S-Bahn, as well as Restaurants and Stores. The staff is busy cleaning all day, they even have a vacuum cleaner and a dish washer!! The kitchen is a very cosy common area, feels like home. Any time again!

Good hostel and well located. Not much atmosphere during the time I stayed there. Beware of the additional money the hostel charges you for their "environmental fees". You also need to pay extra money for towels, linen and 2 eur for a very poor breakfast. Cleanliness and showers were good. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Hostel close to the UBahn

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Mexico

A great little hostel with everything you'd need. I found the beds to be especially comfortable. I would definitely stay again!

Lounge room is quite small, but kitchen is bigger and cozier, better place to share with people. Computer and internet use for not extra charge a plus, along with the drinks for sale, at a ok price. Is not close to what could be called Berlins downtown, but is close tothe Ubahn and Sbahn. Many shops close. Staff very helpfull and friendly overall