U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Wonderful! I really enjoyed my stay here, even if it was short. Awesome staff, great fully equipped kitchen and everywhere clean. Will come back for sure. Berlin ruleeeeez

• 22nd Aug 2015

It has been a really nice stay at the U inn hostel. The atmosphere was great and the guests and staff were very friendly.

Enjoyed my stay there. Location was great and staff were friendly. Would definitely stay there again.

Stood one night to have a look around Berlin. Place was clean and quite,breakfast for 2,50 included serial, jam hony coffee and bread... staff was cool.. liked the Rezeptiongirl from Hannover xD location is also good and close to metroline...

The staff was very friendly and helpful, they even let us check-in early because another room exactly the same was available. However, I didn't research enough the location and it's far from most of the main attractions in Berlin. There didn't seem too much to do around the hostel.

the staffs are helpful and friendly. thank you.

Good hostel, friendly staff. The area was out of the way for our trip, but I think that's just Berlin being spread out. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

The hostel is close to mass transit and easy to reach after a long day of sightseeing or drinking. The staff was helpful and the morning espresso wakes you the hell up. The hostel itself is not a huge party one, which my gilfriend and I really liked since we were dead tired by 10pm, but the hostel folks we met there were great! The morning breakfast is priced well if you get the coffee, otherwise your paying 4 bucks for some toast and bowl of basic Kellogg cereal.

• 2nd Aug 2015

We had a very good stay at the U inn hostel. The subway is 5 minutes from the hostel as well as many shops, restaurants and pubs. The staff is very welcoming and helpful.

Nice hostel - fairly quiet!! Staff were friendly but maybe there could be more activities to get to know people!!

Friendly staff, good location

• 30th Jul 2015

Beatiful little hostel in a nice neoghbourhood. Crazy party night but very quiet in the hostel. Good cafe and cheap breakfast. Bathrooms was clean. Merci :)

• 30th Jul 2015

wonderful!! staff was so funny, the hostel is clean and safe! the breakfast so cheap in relation of what you can get!! I also liked that it makes you feel at home, not like other hostels where you feel in a big big hotel and that people barely consider you! definitely coming back!!

• 28th Jul 2015

the hostel was really clean, the staff helpful and funny! also the location is great, in middle of the alternative district of Berlin, near clubs , pubs , and the Berlin wall. Highly reccomended!!

• 28th Jul 2015

Very good hostel. Location is a bit out the way to be able to walk so be prepared to catch the U Bahn or cycle like I did which was no problem.

Will stay again :)

There aren't enough bathrooms and they aren't very clean. the staff aren't very welcoming. Overall, I just can't see why this place has a 90% rating.

Sorry about the showers - we do clean them twice a day and are very sorry if you caught them dirty...next time please let us know so we can take care of it immediatly. Our staff though are nice people and it is hard to believe they were not friendly.

Nice place. A little far away, but good vibe.

It was alright. The area is good, but Berlin is sprawling, so I think really being anywhere near a metro stop or bike rental in east Berlin is going to be good. Not the most sociable place, but maybe that's just Berlin's vibe in general. Anyway, it was clean, decently priced, and had a fully functioning kitchen and beer for sale at an okay price. The staff weren't the most helpful, but I think that's part of the Berlin culture, right?

This hostel is an excellent choice for anyone staying in Berlin. It is located right next to a shopping center with a grocery store, a U-Bahn station that goes straight to Alexanderplatz, and a station on the S-Bahn loop. The rooms are clean and well decorated, they offer inexpensive beer in their lounge, and are located in a great part of town. I definitely recommend.

• 19th Jul 2015