U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Nice place, clean, comfortable and price friendly,perfectly located in the groovy heart of berlin and close to public transport. The Staff were friendly and very helpful and spoke great English which as a tourist is a blessing.Will definitely stay there again when I come back to Berlin.

• 25th Jan 2015

WiFi is a little spotty in some of the rooms and kept dropping out. Not much of a community feel if you're looking for that and the bathrooms could be far from the rooms if you're near the kitchen. Other than that it was great. They sold whatever I needed at the front desk and the kitchen was really nice. Beds were THE MOST comfortable I've experienced in all of my travels.

We are sorry to hear, that the WIFI was dropping out - if that happens please please let us know at the reception and we fix it - there are enough routers in the house - and we know that WIFI is a very important service we want to offer in best quality. The community feel on the other hand changes with the guests interacting...not so much we can do about that - but we hope that our comfy kitchen and the lounge provides the best atmosphere to get a good energy going...:-)

Nicest hostel I´ve been to...had the best sleep ever...they seem to have silent doors...even though there is a cool bar next door, I didn´t hear a thing..great staff to.

• 20th Jan 2015

Very nice and friendly hostel. I only stayed for one night but I'd like to stay longer the next time. It is located in a cool part of Berlin with lotsof things to do. After the party I enjoyed a quite night at U inn BerlinHostel. Awsome!

• 16th Jan 2015

I loved this hostel. Cozy, clean and very friendly. Also cool neighborhood with bars, clubs like Berghain, street art etc. I'd definately come back!

• 16th Jan 2015

Yea, vicinissimo al Berghain, grande musica a Berlino!

• 15th Jan 2015

Posto meraviglioso, pacifico ma al tempo stesso in una posizione strategica fantastica, a piedi in 2 minuti potevo arrivare sia alla metro che alla RevalerStrasse, area zeppa di locali che consiglio di visitare almeno una volta nella vita!

• 15th Jan 2015

Ho trovato questo ostello davvero caruccio, ho prenotato incuriosito dalla sua grandezza, non sembrava un industria ed infatti il posto è stato super accogliente e familiare, bello pulito e confortevole .. e non costava nemmeno un esagerazione! La zona dove si trova è molto tranquilla, si chiama friedrichschain, molto comodo ai mezzi di trasporto, sono andato a visitare i musei e sono rimasto contento del punto strategico che mi sono scelto. Berlino è un gigante, consiglio vivamente!

• 15th Jan 2015

Well, I was there alone and I must say, I really found some great people there! We went out all together, the best clubs in Berlin are just a few minutes from the hostel by walking and the party there is just insane! The hostel is calm tho, so you can relax after a crazy party. Cool place!

I love this hostel! It is super clean and cosy small hostel with the loveliest and friendliest staff ever! I appreciated that it stays calm during the night but it is easy to get to know other travelers there and have a beer in a common lounge and before go out together. Location in cool Friedrichain is also great, because around the hostel you can find everything you need like supermarkets, shops, bars and good public transport to go to the city center to Alexanderplatz or Kreuzberg.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Finland

my friend and i had a pleasant stay, its very clean, small, family like staff and atmosphere and in walking distance to some cool clubs. alltogether a really niceee place in this busy city!

• 13th Jan 2015

Nice and quiet place for those who prefer to sleep at night instead of making party in the dorms. Great staff, clean rooms and facilities, cosy and private atmosphere. Breakfast is provided for a small extra fee. The district itself provides excellent nightlife, loads of trendy bars and also most of the famous Berlin clubs are nearby. With the close-by tube you reach Alexanderplatz in 10 Minutes from where you can explore the most important sights by foot. Highly recommanded!

• 12th Jan 2015

Super nice place! Love the generously big double-room (especially the bed!) that we got, very friendly and helpful staff and super good location.

Great place to stay. Staff was vey helpful to me

I simply loved it! Great atmosphere and the cutest staff ever! It felt like home away from home. Friendly rooms, very clean!!! cozy lounge, perfect location to go out and to go sight seeing. Also the kitchen is very well equipped and theres a super cheap and nice breakfast that you can get. Good coffee also. Great place!

very good hostel, cheap and extraordinary clean. the workers were very friendly and ready to give tips about what to do in berlin. within walking distance to some of the best bars and clubs!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Greece

This hostel is amazing! Feels like home, very near to one of the coolest area of berlin! I will be back next time im in berlin!

• 24th Nov 2014

Security was poorly established. Doors were left open when people were leaving. Mobile got stolen in the room while i was inside. When reported to reception there was no apology or a hint of feeling sorry about what happened. Very unprofessional! Rooms were smelly all day long. Showers were on a different level and not connected to the room which made it a hassle to go back and forth at night.

We are sorry to hear about the stolen phone - more about the response at the reception you tell us you have expierienced. On the other hand we didn´t have a mobile got stolen and don´t know what you are talking about. Also we don´t know about open doors...Every room door is locked and you need a key to open it. The front door can only be opened with a code, which we change every day. Plus we have cameras installed in the public areas. May it be, that you are takling about another hostel?

Best hostel bed I've ever slept in. Crazy fast wifi, fastest of any hostel I've stayed in by far. Super clean and great hostel.

I was in town only for a couple of days and i was travelling alone, U inn has been the perfect choice for me because I ve meet other guests who were as well travelling alone and we were hanging out together :) Really good location, really clean. I will stay here again!

• 11th Nov 2014