U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

I had an awesome time at U inn. Sweet hostel, clean and friendly and good food places as well as bars and clubs around!

• 24th May 2015

Nice place to stay because it is clean and relaxed but a lot of good places around to eat, have drinks, parteyy :) ...

• Turkey

Great Hostel, we did a lot of party in the neighborhood and the hostel is relaxed place!! ...Cheap breakfast, good coffee, friendly staff!! ...helloooooo girls;)

• Portugal

Close to train stations or a short walk to a very cool part of town. Would recommend!

• 22nd May 2015

Overall a good hostel. Staff were helpful, and the full kitchen facilities available were handy.

Great place, very clean and cosy. Loved the neighbourhood with all the second-hand and hipster shops. The staff are very friendly. I'm definitely coming back soooon:)

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Very cute hostel with nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. Beautiful neighbourghood with lots to do, bars, clubs, alternative space, graffiti, fleemarkets. I want to come back!!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Gambia

The Hostel employees , facilities & for value for money is nothing short of being Gargantuan .I also cannot go without saying in connection with the U inn proprietor { DANI} who is absołutely fantastic . She's like a friend you've had for a long long time. She's so warm & genuine & goes out of her way to make you feel special & part of a family. I cannot ignore her staff too! Katja , Billy, Mööny & Luca are a credit not only to the U inn but are a credit to Dani. I Cannot wait to return .

Awesome hostel! Very very clean, the personal was so friendly and helpful. The location is amazing, Friedrichshain, full of bars and clubs and stuff to do, either by night or during the day! Will come back here for sure! Thank you!!

• 16th Apr 2015

Overall it's a good option for a hostel. My only complaints are that in the rooms with bunk beds, there is a private behind it so someone else has to walk through your room in order to enter his/her room. Also sometimes it was hard to track down the receptionist. Good experience just not perfect.

I really liked U Inn Berlin's vibe - quiet and a little removed, but very close to a subway station which made it easy to get everywhere. I got 3 day Welcome Berlin Pass, which was a good decision because I used the subway a lot. I loved the kitchen space - spacious, bright, well stocked, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. My only complaints were that I found my mattress and pillow rather uncomfortable and the size of my mixed dorm room rather small. It felt a bit cramped at times.

• 7th Apr 2015

Clean hostel, individual lights by the beds. Not enough powerpoints and they weren't close to the beds. Staff weren't overly friendly, and gave you the feeling that you were troubling them whenever you asked for anything. I was often told I needed to come back in 10 or 15 minutes because they were in the middle of a shift change. They were also not very knowledgable. The location isn't great, kind of in the middle of no where. There is a metro station about a 10min walk away.

We are sorry to hear that we didn´t fulfill our own service standarts towards you...We normally get very positive ratings, especially for our staff - so I must appologize. Regarding the location: we are right in the alternative student part of the city, with bars, restaurants, clubs, cafe´s and cool shops around the corner. It takes literally 10 min by subway to Alexanderplatz and there is a direct 35 min train to the airport. So we feel, that this is in fact a great location.

Affordable and clean hostel. Not very nice surroundings but it's walking distance from the 'hipster' area full of bars and cool restaurants. Metro station is close and getting to Mitte is fast. Staff was pleasant and spoke good English. Door code was changed every day but at least I felt secure. The private room was quite small with only 2 hangers and one tiny table. Shared bathrooms was quite a big problem as there weren't that many of them. Aside from that it was a pleasant stay.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

Fine place. When I arrived, I was a little perplexed that it had a 95% rating given the rather unfriendly and unhelpful reception. But, I wound up having a nice conversation with a mother from Munich, and the receptionist that was there when I came to retrieve my bags was a complete joy to talk to.

Overall good hostel. One remark I have is that it is not a good idea to have peoplo walk through other peoples rooms to get to their own room. Also I had the impression that rooms were not serviced in the weekend, but I may be wrong about this. These are a few remarks, but overall it was a good hostel. Staf was friendly and it is close to the U and S-railway system. They have a good security system although I do not feel it is necessary to change the entrance code every day.

nice naighborhood, close to good clubs and nice bars!

• 28th Mar 2015

Had a great stay at this hostel. Very pleasant staff. Good location with an excellent Vietnamese restaurant across the road and a cool little bar joined next to the hostel where we had many drinks with others from the hostel. Close to the U+S bann station. Will use again when returning to Berlin.

Nice and clean hostel in a good location with fantastic staff.

The staff were very helpful and effective. I had a private room, which was nice. The bed and linen was good.

No complaints about the facilities, cleanliness, or staff. Not the most central location, but better than many hostels, and its close proximity to U-Bahn and S-Bahn stations meant that I could be in the center of Berlin in 15-20 minutes. I would definitely recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3