U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Nice and quiet place for those who prefer to sleep at night instead of making party in the dorms. Great staff, clean rooms and facilities, cosy and private atmosphere. Breakfast is provided for a small extra fee. The district itself provides excellent nightlife, loads of trendy bars and also most of the famous Berlin clubs are nearby. With the close-by tube you reach Alexanderplatz in 10 Minutes from where you can explore the most important sights by foot. Highly recommanded!

• 12th Jan 2015

Super nice place! Love the generously big double-room (especially the bed!) that we got, very friendly and helpful staff and super good location.

Great place to stay. Staff was vey helpful to me

I simply loved it! Great atmosphere and the cutest staff ever! It felt like home away from home. Friendly rooms, very clean!!! cozy lounge, perfect location to go out and to go sight seeing. Also the kitchen is very well equipped and theres a super cheap and nice breakfast that you can get. Good coffee also. Great place!

very good hostel, cheap and extraordinary clean. the workers were very friendly and ready to give tips about what to do in berlin. within walking distance to some of the best bars and clubs!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Greece

This hostel is amazing! Feels like home, very near to one of the coolest area of berlin! I will be back next time im in berlin!

• 24th Nov 2014

Security was poorly established. Doors were left open when people were leaving. Mobile got stolen in the room while i was inside. When reported to reception there was no apology or a hint of feeling sorry about what happened. Very unprofessional! Rooms were smelly all day long. Showers were on a different level and not connected to the room which made it a hassle to go back and forth at night.

We are sorry to hear about the stolen phone - more about the response at the reception you tell us you have expierienced. On the other hand we didn´t have a mobile got stolen and don´t know what you are talking about. Also we don´t know about open doors...Every room door is locked and you need a key to open it. The front door can only be opened with a code, which we change every day. Plus we have cameras installed in the public areas. May it be, that you are takling about another hostel?

Best hostel bed I've ever slept in. Crazy fast wifi, fastest of any hostel I've stayed in by far. Super clean and great hostel.

I was in town only for a couple of days and i was travelling alone, U inn has been the perfect choice for me because I ve meet other guests who were as well travelling alone and we were hanging out together :) Really good location, really clean. I will stay here again!

• 11th Nov 2014

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in - and I have stayed in lots! Nice staff, nice people, highly recommendable.

Great hostel! Very clean, friendly staff, lockers in the rooms, code for entering the main door, good breakfast choice available for 2.50€, lounge with boardgames and a wii. I really enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay here again!

At first I was unimpressed with this hostel - the lower bunks have very little headspace, and for some rooms the walk to the washroom is over 50 steps, which sucks during the middle of the night. However during my stay I changed my mind, largely due to how helpful and nice the staff were. The rooms are also relatively large, have tables in the middle, and large lockers for each person. Overall this hostel is a good value for your money.

i really really enjoy my stay at U inn :) The location is great, if you walk just 10 minutes you can reach a nice area with a big park, many cozy bars and restaurants... and the best clubs of the city! highly recommended :D maria

• 16th Oct 2014

perfect location, close to all the bars and clubs! very clean and cosy, the staff is awesome!!! felt like a second home! will go back definitely

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Afghanistan

Great hostel.Walking distance (~20 min) to Warschauer Strasse and all its bars, though a bit far to walk anywhere else of interest (e.g., about 45 minutes on foot to Alexanderplatz) -- but U- and S-bahn are close. VERY clean, nice showers (hot water all the time), solid wifi (yes, even in the rooms), and the staff is really nice. Neighborhood feels safe. Not the most social hostel, but you'll be comfortable here. I spent a few weeks and would go back.

Located quietly away from the busy Frankfurter Alle, but not far from the metro, so you can walk/metro to the center in 20 minutes. Or bike in about10-15 minutes. The rooms were spacious and the lockers excellent for securing non-high value-belongings and peace of mind. And lastly the kitchen was fully equipt, orderly, and a great meeting place of the diverse people that pass through.

Clean, nice kitchen. Good location and good value. Not the most unique, but perfectly serviceable. Would stay here again.

1 2 Next » last »