U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Really nice chill place!

We had a lovely stay at U Inn, good atmosphere and really lovely bars and restaurants nearby, kitchen was well equipped and very clean

• 8th Jun 2015

nice, cozy, and clean hostel. good part of town, lots of bars and shawarmas (best one I've ever had on sonntagstrabe) Dani and Liese were great hosts. helpful and friendly. CANT WAIT to return and stay again!

• 6th Jun 2015

Nicht so schlect!

• 31st May 2015

Superb and friendly

• 31st May 2015

great great great! A hostel you wanna stay forever, feeling at home here :)

• 27th May 2015

soooo nice! the team was really funny and gave me lots of tips for my vacation! really clean hostel also! i´ll definitely come back!

• 27th May 2015

I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and especially the bathrooms and showers. I was travelling alone and felt very safe there. The staff was extremely helpful in answering questions. The U station was only 3 blocks away and very convenient for me to use.

• 25th May 2015

I had an awesome time at U inn. Sweet hostel, clean and friendly and good food places as well as bars and clubs around!

• 24th May 2015

Nice place to stay because it is clean and relaxed but a lot of good places around to eat, have drinks, parteyy :) ...

• Turkey

Great Hostel, we did a lot of party in the neighborhood and the hostel is relaxed place!! ...Cheap breakfast, good coffee, friendly staff!! ...helloooooo girls;)

• Portugal

Close to train stations or a short walk to a very cool part of town. Would recommend!

• 22nd May 2015

Overall a good hostel. Staff were helpful, and the full kitchen facilities available were handy.

Great place, very clean and cosy. Loved the neighbourhood with all the second-hand and hipster shops. The staff are very friendly. I'm definitely coming back soooon:)

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Very cute hostel with nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. Beautiful neighbourghood with lots to do, bars, clubs, alternative space, graffiti, fleemarkets. I want to come back!!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Gambia

The Hostel employees , facilities & for value for money is nothing short of being Gargantuan .I also cannot go without saying in connection with the U inn proprietor { DANI} who is absołutely fantastic . She's like a friend you've had for a long long time. She's so warm & genuine & goes out of her way to make you feel special & part of a family. I cannot ignore her staff too! Katja , Billy, Mööny & Luca are a credit not only to the U inn but are a credit to Dani. I Cannot wait to return .

Awesome hostel! Very very clean, the personal was so friendly and helpful. The location is amazing, Friedrichshain, full of bars and clubs and stuff to do, either by night or during the day! Will come back here for sure! Thank you!!

• 16th Apr 2015

Overall it's a good option for a hostel. My only complaints are that in the rooms with bunk beds, there is a private behind it so someone else has to walk through your room in order to enter his/her room. Also sometimes it was hard to track down the receptionist. Good experience just not perfect.

I really liked U Inn Berlin's vibe - quiet and a little removed, but very close to a subway station which made it easy to get everywhere. I got 3 day Welcome Berlin Pass, which was a good decision because I used the subway a lot. I loved the kitchen space - spacious, bright, well stocked, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. My only complaints were that I found my mattress and pillow rather uncomfortable and the size of my mixed dorm room rather small. It felt a bit cramped at times.

• 7th Apr 2015

Clean hostel, individual lights by the beds. Not enough powerpoints and they weren't close to the beds. Staff weren't overly friendly, and gave you the feeling that you were troubling them whenever you asked for anything. I was often told I needed to come back in 10 or 15 minutes because they were in the middle of a shift change. They were also not very knowledgable. The location isn't great, kind of in the middle of no where. There is a metro station about a 10min walk away.

We are sorry to hear that we didn´t fulfill our own service standarts towards you...We normally get very positive ratings, especially for our staff - so I must appologize. Regarding the location: we are right in the alternative student part of the city, with bars, restaurants, clubs, cafe´s and cool shops around the corner. It takes literally 10 min by subway to Alexanderplatz and there is a direct 35 min train to the airport. So we feel, that this is in fact a great location.