U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Had received very good ratings in all categories before I booked my stSy here. Was very surprised upon arrival that it was not near downtown, staff was not very friendly. Facilities were fine, but hostel atmosphere was almost nonexistent. Hardly any common area. Fine place to stay if you're going to do your own thing, but if you want to meet people and have a "normal hostel" experience, look elsewhere.

• 26th Feb 2015

Meh. It was ok. Good facility but not very welcoming or social. There was little staff presence except for someone sitting in the office and the common room was small and closed off. It was an ok place to stay but not if you're looking for an overly welcoming place to meet people.

Real good place to stay. It is located in one of the best areas of berlin with alternative night clubs, flee market, street food and cafes. Also it is very easy to reach the main sights like alexanderplatz. The hostel itself is clean as well as friendly and I felt very comfortable. I will definately come back to U inn. Thanx guys :)

• 13th Feb 2015

Good value for money, it's a clean, nice place with good communication with the city centre - just a few metro stops to Alexanderplatz. The staff would answer our questions about the city and we could leave our luggage securely before the check-in which was at 3 pm. I would definitely stay there again.

Great hostel, very clean, sade and cosy. The staff was very kind and helpful. Its great to have bikes to rent right outside. Strongly reccomended hostel!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great atmosphere, great and very helpful staff and great location, you get more for your money, very reasonable prices. Recommend it to anyone going to Berlin!!!!

• 1st Feb 2015

Very nice, clean and friendly hostel. Close to everything. I'd definitely come back!

Nice place, clean, comfortable and price friendly,perfectly located in the groovy heart of berlin and close to public transport. The Staff were friendly and very helpful and spoke great English which as a tourist is a blessing.Will definitely stay there again when I come back to Berlin.

• 25th Jan 2015

WiFi is a little spotty in some of the rooms and kept dropping out. Not much of a community feel if you're looking for that and the bathrooms could be far from the rooms if you're near the kitchen. Other than that it was great. They sold whatever I needed at the front desk and the kitchen was really nice. Beds were THE MOST comfortable I've experienced in all of my travels.

We are sorry to hear, that the WIFI was dropping out - if that happens please please let us know at the reception and we fix it - there are enough routers in the house - and we know that WIFI is a very important service we want to offer in best quality. The community feel on the other hand changes with the guests interacting...not so much we can do about that - but we hope that our comfy kitchen and the lounge provides the best atmosphere to get a good energy going...:-)

Nicest hostel I´ve been to...had the best sleep ever...they seem to have silent doors...even though there is a cool bar next door, I didn´t hear a thing..great staff to.

• 20th Jan 2015

very good location (close to Berghain, walking distance to underground and s-bahn to main sights, interesting shops, many bars and restaurants) friendly staff, everything clean and cheap breakfast with good coffee. All in all very recommendable!

• 17th Jan 2015

Very nice and friendly hostel. I only stayed for one night but I'd like to stay longer the next time. It is located in a cool part of Berlin with lotsof things to do. After the party I enjoyed a quite night at U inn BerlinHostel. Awsome!

• 16th Jan 2015

I loved this hostel. Cozy, clean and very friendly. Also cool neighborhood with bars, clubs like Berghain, street art etc. I'd definately come back!

• 16th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed my stay in this pretty little hostel. It is a bit hidden but actually in a very good spot. Main sights are reached easily and alternative night life, interesting shops and so much delicious international food in the close neighborhood. I will definately come back! :)

• 15th Jan 2015

Yea, vicinissimo al Berghain, grande musica a Berlino!

• 15th Jan 2015

Posto meraviglioso, pacifico ma al tempo stesso in una posizione strategica fantastica, a piedi in 2 minuti potevo arrivare sia alla metro che alla RevalerStrasse, area zeppa di locali che consiglio di visitare almeno una volta nella vita!

• 15th Jan 2015

Ho trovato questo ostello davvero caruccio, ho prenotato incuriosito dalla sua grandezza, non sembrava un industria ed infatti il posto è stato super accogliente e familiare, bello pulito e confortevole .. e non costava nemmeno un esagerazione! La zona dove si trova è molto tranquilla, si chiama friedrichschain, molto comodo ai mezzi di trasporto, sono andato a visitare i musei e sono rimasto contento del punto strategico che mi sono scelto. Berlino è un gigante, consiglio vivamente!

• 15th Jan 2015

Well, I was there alone and I must say, I really found some great people there! We went out all together, the best clubs in Berlin are just a few minutes from the hostel by walking and the party there is just insane! The hostel is calm tho, so you can relax after a crazy party. Cool place!

I love this hostel! It is super clean and cosy small hostel with the loveliest and friendliest staff ever! I appreciated that it stays calm during the night but it is easy to get to know other travelers there and have a beer in a common lounge and before go out together. Location in cool Friedrichain is also great, because around the hostel you can find everything you need like supermarkets, shops, bars and good public transport to go to the city center to Alexanderplatz or Kreuzberg.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Finland

my friend and i had a pleasant stay, its very clean, small, family like staff and atmosphere and in walking distance to some cool clubs. alltogether a really niceee place in this busy city!

• 13th Jan 2015