U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Super nice place! Love the generously big double-room (especially the bed!) that we got, very friendly and helpful staff and super good location.

Great place to stay. Staff was vey helpful to me

I simply loved it! Great atmosphere and the cutest staff ever! It felt like home away from home. Friendly rooms, very clean!!! cozy lounge, perfect location to go out and to go sight seeing. Also the kitchen is very well equipped and theres a super cheap and nice breakfast that you can get. Good coffee also. Great place!

very good hostel, cheap and extraordinary clean. the workers were very friendly and ready to give tips about what to do in berlin. within walking distance to some of the best bars and clubs!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Greece

This hostel is amazing! Feels like home, very near to one of the coolest area of berlin! I will be back next time im in berlin!

• 24th Nov 2014

Security was poorly established. Doors were left open when people were leaving. Mobile got stolen in the room while i was inside. When reported to reception there was no apology or a hint of feeling sorry about what happened. Very unprofessional! Rooms were smelly all day long. Showers were on a different level and not connected to the room which made it a hassle to go back and forth at night.

We are sorry to hear about the stolen phone - more about the response at the reception you tell us you have expierienced. On the other hand we didn´t have a mobile got stolen and don´t know what you are talking about. Also we don´t know about open doors...Every room door is locked and you need a key to open it. The front door can only be opened with a code, which we change every day. Plus we have cameras installed in the public areas. May it be, that you are takling about another hostel?

Best hostel bed I've ever slept in. Crazy fast wifi, fastest of any hostel I've stayed in by far. Super clean and great hostel.

I was in town only for a couple of days and i was travelling alone, U inn has been the perfect choice for me because I ve meet other guests who were as well travelling alone and we were hanging out together :) Really good location, really clean. I will stay here again!

• 11th Nov 2014

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in - and I have stayed in lots! Nice staff, nice people, highly recommendable.

1 2 3 Next » last »