U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Very sympathic and friendly team!!!! Clear rooms!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Very personal and warm, both the staff and the hostel itself.

• 8th Apr 2014

Great place in a lovely neighborhood. Comfortable and nice rooms. Very helpful staff. We will come back for sure!!!

• 3rd Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is small and comfortable with a nice big kitchen where I met some really nice people. The staff were well informed and helpful. It was clean and friendly. A definite choice for my next visit.

• 30th Mar 2014

Great management!

• 26th Mar 2014

I had such a great time! The staff were extremely positive, friendly and helpful. There are a so many great things to do in Friedrichshain - Great food, great clubs. The price is extremely affordable. In spite of the cheap price, the facilities are fantastic. I also felt my belongings were quite safe, especially when using the complimentary lockers (after deposit). Will return!

1 2 3 Next » last »