U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

Awesome hostel. About a 20min walk to major clubs (e.g. Watergate), and right near the metro. You're in a quiet neighbourhood but can easily get around by U/S-Bahn. Great staff as well, very helpful. Not a party hostel. You'll meet people in the kitchen which is the only real social area. They don't organize going out nights which I think could add a lot, I had to ask around to find out where to go out - but when I did, the staff obliged nicely :)

good: clean, fairly close to S and U bahn, 15 min wolk from nice restorants and pubs center. not so good: atmosphere mor like a hotel, hard to meet new ppl. location not very central, to get to center of berlin tales like 20-30 min, and you have to change S or U bahn at least ones. all in all very nice hostel and good Value for money.

Friendly, helpful management to go with clean and well kept facilities. Great value and good location. Made for a great weekend in Berlin. I would definitely stay again!

• 18th May 2014

I stayed at U-Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed it. Beds were comfy and the staff were friendly and helpful.

U Inn has it all-- an atmosphere that is exciting, yet makes one feel at home, the most friendly, helpful and knowledgable hostel staff I have ever experienced, and is perfectly located by the ring bahn and the U5 train. you can be in Alexanderplatz in 10 minutes, OR you can walk to some of the best clubs in berlin (including Berghain)! I stayed here for over a month while looking for a flat-- and all I can say is that when I finally found one, I was sad to leave the U Inn :) best hostel ever!!

• 7th May 2014

Amazing hostel, I felt very at home here. The staff are down-to-earth, friendly, and very helpful. The location is near public transport, tourist locations, and nightlife, so that's great, but the hostel is not so large, so it stays quiet and peaceful. I've NEVER been to a cleaner hostel in all my travels around Europe! And the kitchen rules, IT RULES--cook, share food and meet new people.

Awesome staff, very friendly and helpful, only downside was people checking in late and turning the room lights on. Apart from that an awesome place to stay plus, close to the underground and train network!!

Friendly staff, clean place , nice kitchen to cook , close to S+U bahn . Lots of bars around the area if you want to party. Or take a U Bahn to Alexanderplatz.

1 2 3 Next » last »