U inn Berlin Hostel Reviews

Finowstrasse 36, Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany

I stayed at U-Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed it. Beds were comfy and the staff were friendly and helpful.

U Inn has it all-- an atmosphere that is exciting, yet makes one feel at home, the most friendly, helpful and knowledgable hostel staff I have ever experienced, and is perfectly located by the ring bahn and the U5 train. you can be in Alexanderplatz in 10 minutes, OR you can walk to some of the best clubs in berlin (including Berghain)! I stayed here for over a month while looking for a flat-- and all I can say is that when I finally found one, I was sad to leave the U Inn :) best hostel ever!!

• 7th May 2014

Amazing hostel, I felt very at home here. The staff are down-to-earth, friendly, and very helpful. The location is near public transport, tourist locations, and nightlife, so that's great, but the hostel is not so large, so it stays quiet and peaceful. I've NEVER been to a cleaner hostel in all my travels around Europe! And the kitchen rules, IT RULES--cook, share food and meet new people.

Awesome staff, very friendly and helpful, only downside was people checking in late and turning the room lights on. Apart from that an awesome place to stay plus, close to the underground and train network!!

Friendly staff, clean place , nice kitchen to cook , close to S+U bahn . Lots of bars around the area if you want to party. Or take a U Bahn to Alexanderplatz.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. I could not have picked a better place.

• 24th Apr 2014

Very sympathic and friendly team!!!! Clear rooms!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Very personal and warm, both the staff and the hostel itself.

• 8th Apr 2014

Great place in a lovely neighborhood. Comfortable and nice rooms. Very helpful staff. We will come back for sure!!!

• 3rd Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is small and comfortable with a nice big kitchen where I met some really nice people. The staff were well informed and helpful. It was clean and friendly. A definite choice for my next visit.

• 30th Mar 2014

Great management!

• 26th Mar 2014

I had such a great time! The staff were extremely positive, friendly and helpful. There are a so many great things to do in Friedrichshain - Great food, great clubs. The price is extremely affordable. In spite of the cheap price, the facilities are fantastic. I also felt my belongings were quite safe, especially when using the complimentary lockers (after deposit). Will return!

1 2 3 Next » last »