UB Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Baga Toiruu street, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Helpful Lady. Convenient location. Only bad thing is the polluted air from the outside got into my dorm room and made me cough a lot at night.

Welcoming from when I arrived and my room was all made and good to go. As I winter, the heating system inside was fantastic and very pleasant to walk into after being out in the cold! Breakfast very basic but I was happy with it. The shower wasn't the best as you hold the shower head in the bath tub and would vary in power and heat throughout use. Overall it was a great base for a busy trip, not to mention in a fantastic location (5 minute walk from Chinggis Square).

The room and toilet is tidy and clean. The staff is nice. The hostel fee is definitely worth for it. I love this hostel so much. I will live there if I go to UB again.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

From the outside this looks rather rundown but it's actually very well looked after and kept very clean. Puck up from the train station and location is close to everything. Bobby who runs the hostel is very helpful and we always felt safe and comfortable. Breakfast was basic but a great start to the day. Tours are provided which is a great way to get out of ulan bator. Bobby gave us a map and some ideas of what to do in ub. It may have been good to have some books or leaflets about ub.

I want to say 4G. Great place!!!- very warm inside of the guesthouse and very clean-so great. Good tours!!!-- I did two good tours.Terelj & Gobi, so good tours. Good people!!-so good people. Good service--so good value if you know how much you pay for their service. Recommend this place.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Israel

Bobby is the answer that we've decided to stay here. She's so helpful and can solve any problems. SUPER!!!

So good located!!! just one step away from the banks,the supermarkets,good restaurants. I will be back next summer to stay here.

really the best solution to live Ulaan Baatar a Mongolia. Big space, spaceful room with windows and balcons. Goog free thè always, breakfast, good lockers, but in general safe situation inside. Good wifi. Disponibilty of the staff to help for every things and help to organize

staff are helpful and friendly, nice environment, will sure stay here next time in UB,

The guesthouse is quite difficult to find out; But for sure, the staff are really helpful! And the atmosphere quite good~~~

Cosy, comfortable, and congenial. What's not to like? Grand value for the money and the staff is magnificent. At first blush, the place seems a little snug for all those folks. But it turns out to be just right for making friemds with fellow travelers. I shall stay nowhere else in UB tham this wonderful and cosy guesthous. Did I say it was cosy?

It's a nice hostel, but the facilities are all a bit old. But the staff tries everything to keep it clean. The location of the hostel is very central and most important places in UB can be reached by foot. I didn't book a tour through the guesthouse and was not pressured about it by the staff, which I really appreciated. I met people in the Gobi Desert a few days later who had booked through UB Guesthouse and they were very happy with the tour.