UBC Whistler Lodge Reviews

2124 Nordic Drive, Whistler, Canada

Amazing hostel! Amazing staff! Amazing guests! I don't think I have ever had as much fun in a hostel, felt so safe and had such great facilities before. Rooms are very basic but comfy, staff were super friendly and helpful, kitchen facilities were awesome and yeah... just made for one of the best stays I have ever had abroad! Thank you so much :) T.V. room was basic, but if you find yourself in there much you are really missing out on what the hostel, Whistler and other guests have to offer!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Management really helps you out and are very knowledgable about the area. People are awesome.

• 1st Mar 2014

Not the cleanest, and no plugs in the rooms. Nice kitchen and good place to sleep