UI Inn Reviews

Lot 11063, Nirolhu Magu, Hulhumale, Maldives

i booked in the UI Inn, was hard to find as I said it Ul (L for letter), its actually U.I. (I for india)... Anyway I arrived staff were great, I got walked to another hotel called Crystal beach resort, not sure if this was the correct place, but was better than what i booked. If you can look past the buckets, general building waste around, and slight rubbish on beaches, you could have your maldives holiday here at a fraction of the cost.... the beaches are lovely, staff nice as

The UI Inn is a small hotel on a neighbouring island to the airport,connected by causeway. It is not a 'resort"island but a functioning Maldivian community.The Inn is a short walk from the modern village centre and ferry terminal to Male and adjacaent islands. a 75m walk leads you to a lovely,clean coral beach. The staff are absolutely lovely,friendly, helpfull and a lot of fun.The Inn has a very usefull tour desk offering a variety of ammusements and there's also a pleasent resteraunt.