UK OSAKA Reviews

Kitahorie 1-12-9, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

Very good location,a small cozy hostel. We had a good time!!

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Japan

I've never seen an hostel as dirty as this one. This is a shame. During our stay (4 nights), we had never seen someone clean something.... Please go somewhere else and save your money!

This is too much. Even if it`s dirty by your standards, I don`t think it deserves " A shame". Since there are other people spending their money for their beds here, please delete this. This review is the true shame. Masa100%

Not sure what I expected, but I was very disappointed. I arrived here after a very rainy journey from Nara. The owner is a bit strange and awkward. He barely spoke to me even when it was just us two in the hostel. Dishes were dirty, shower was dirty, and he got flustered when I asked why he was using a blow torch on one of hte best in the other room. I think there was a mold infection? I cant confirm, but I think a group of girls left because of that

Yes, it`s true! My ambition to learn is at full blast, but I`ve never used my skills in their room! But whatever, that`s not the reason why they were able to escape from me. The definition is usually almost always the same, however the meaning can be different from person to person. So, would you please delete the capital words, but other than that the content can stay pretty much the same.

The shower room should be always spotless, not with old dental floss around... You should be more relaxed, I think it was obvious you are going through a tough time and are probably a very good host. I hope you sincerely get better.